Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (918): « First ... « 905 906 [907] 908 909 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Buffy
Triple Platinum Record Level

Bye bye voice

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-26-2016 11:22 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Got my puppy. Now i cant wait until hes grown up so we can do more than just walk around until he pees.

Old Post 02-27-2016 05:12 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by blackrosefore
Feel free to ignore the unhappy voices on this spot bemoaning their romance lives. Just enjoy this while you can, Döme.
Thanks, you're always very kind. ♥

But this post had nothing to do with love. I just got to go one of the places I had been really wanting to, out of the blue. I still have 4 days here and I gotta say, this is really heaven on Earth.

Old Post 02-28-2016 05:05 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Thanks, you're always very kind. ♥

But this post had nothing to do with love. I just got to go one of the places I had been really wanting to, out of the blue. I still have 4 days here and I gotta say, this is really heaven on Earth.

i'm so jelly. but you deserve it! bring back some sunshine and blue sea for me!

Old Post 02-29-2016 08:19 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
i'm so jelly. but you deserve it! bring back some sunshine and blue sea for me!
I'll sneak some into my baggage.

Old Post 02-29-2016 04:05 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

Had a dream that pink comitted suicide

Old Post 03-08-2016 07:08 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
I think you meant "nightmare"

Old Post 03-09-2016 05:57 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
Horrible, feel a bit sick just thinking about it. Can imagine it mustve been a bad night.

Comforting to know its highly unlikely that would ever happen though, when she was younger maybe, but not now.

Old Post 03-09-2016 07:50 AM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

I wish Pink would sometimes phrase her words better. The latest just makes her look hypocritical.

Old Post 03-10-2016 09:17 AM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine.Head
I wish Pink would sometimes phrase her words better. The latest just makes her look hypocritical.
What are you talking about?

Old Post 03-10-2016 12:58 PM
Nicotine.Head

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
What are you talking about?

The Kim Kardashian thing.

Old Post 03-10-2016 03:24 PM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Ohhh.. yeah. I agree. It was the one tweet of hers about international womens day that i didnt like and agree with. I missed that she herself wrote it though when i skimmed through. A bit disappointed now. :/

Old Post 03-10-2016 03:43 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:

I wish pink would respond to the comments from Amber Rose. Just to clarify her original message

Old Post 03-11-2016 04:52 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Oh how i HATE people.

I think this is why i enjoy the stories about Xena as the Conqueror or Empress so much. Because shes sort of a dictator and people cant talk back to her. Sometimes i wish i could just call out "Silence!" and they would lower their rude little heads and listen for once. Them misbehaved peasants.

... but this is just my ugly side showing. Really im pretty nice.

Old Post 03-15-2016 08:39 PM
Little_Peculiar

Best thing with hairless dogs is that you can kiss their bodies without getting hair all over your face.

Old Post 03-17-2016 08:09 PM