Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (915): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bitemyeye
#1 Video and Single Level

who would ever be tempted to talk to someone who speaks like this? Not me.

not too bad
but his bro
around 22 i think
nd his big bro 26
just finished college in zurich
bref saad was soooo cute
like dude adorable man
he would ditch gurls the whoile night nd come find me
haha
who wouldv thought seriously

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-03-2011 10:56 PM
bitemyeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bitemyeye Click here to Send bitemyeye a Private Message Find more posts by bitemyeye Add bitemyeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
inPINKside2108
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by bitemyeye
who would ever be tempted to talk to someone who speaks like this? Not me.

not too bad
but his bro
around 22 i think
nd his big bro 26
just finished college in zurich
bref saad was soooo cute
like dude adorable man
he would ditch gurls the whoile night nd come find me
haha
who wouldv thought seriously

you're such an intellectual elitist

Old Post 09-03-2011 11:08 PM
inPINKside2108 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for inPINKside2108 Click here to Send inPINKside2108 a Private Message Visit inPINKside2108's homepage! Find more posts by inPINKside2108 Add inPINKside2108 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bitemyeye

quote:
Originally posted by inPINKside2108
you're such an intellectual elitist
no but seriously, does either the spelling or the grammar make you want to keep up a conversation with someone who says: "like dude adorable man"?

Old Post 09-03-2011 11:20 PM
bitemyeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bitemyeye Click here to Send bitemyeye a Private Message Find more posts by bitemyeye Add bitemyeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purge

quote:
no but seriously, does either the spelling or the grammar make you want to keep up a conversation with someone who says: "like dude adorable man"?

yeah just like dumb chicks.. eurgh

Attachment: smilie_bleh.gif
This has been downloaded 77 time(s).

Old Post 09-03-2011 11:31 PM
purge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purge Click here to Send purge a Private Message Find more posts by purge Add purge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
inPINKside2108

quote:

lol no, not at all. I was just projecting my inner elitist..lol

Old Post 09-03-2011 11:33 PM
inPINKside2108 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for inPINKside2108 Click here to Send inPINKside2108 a Private Message Visit inPINKside2108's homepage! Find more posts by inPINKside2108 Add inPINKside2108 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bitemyeye

quote:
Originally posted by inPINKside2108
lol no, not at all. I was just projecting my inner elitist..lol

neither do I. I just closed that window and ignored that shiz.

On another note, I told my younger sister that I witnessed a man trying to break into a house and the first thing she said was: "is he black?"
I was so shocked and asked her what kind of question that was and she goes to me: "no, i mean does he have black hair?"

She's not racist, just a little naive and has quite serious learning difficulties. Easy for her to muddle things up. If it was another person who said that to me, I don't think I would've granted them a response.

Old Post 09-03-2011 11:44 PM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

haha..

Back in April when I was totally out of my mind, influenced by benzodiazepines, alcohol and painkillers, I got this brilliant idea that I should look up my doctor on Facebook and send her a message (note: my GP is currently away for a year to finish some specialization thingy, so I have a substitute GP).

I had totally forgotten about it, until a few days ago when she suddenly replied (first of all, she apologized for not being active on FB), but that she actually took the time to reply really made my day.

To be said, I'm lucky to have a doctor that really CARES, unlike others tend not to.

She is awesome, and I cannot wait until she's back in....3 weeks?!

Old Post 09-05-2011 01:35 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MAR!A_P!NK
In Detox Level

i don't know what to buy

Old Post 09-06-2011 09:49 AM
MAR!A_P!NK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MAR!A_P!NK Click here to Send MAR!A_P!NK a Private Message Find more posts by MAR!A_P!NK Add MAR!A_P!NK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
X5_452

I love Sailormoon.

Old Post 09-06-2011 10:57 AM
X5_452 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for X5_452 Click here to Send X5_452 a Private Message Find more posts by X5_452 Add X5_452 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nina Myers

when exactly did the boards die?

Old Post 09-06-2011 05:23 PM
 Nina Myers  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Nina Myers Click here to Send  Nina Myers  a Private Message Find more posts by  Nina Myers Add  Nina Myers  to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purge

quote:
Originally posted by Nina Myers
when exactly did the boards die?

after the summer carnival was over

Old Post 09-06-2011 05:31 PM
purge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purge Click here to Send purge a Private Message Find more posts by purge Add purge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

I must have and will have my Ontisuka Tiger Midrunners !!

Old Post 09-06-2011 05:38 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

I confess that school and social life things keep me away from here.

I'm telling you, this board needs an app.

Old Post 09-06-2011 06:26 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
#winning
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
I confess that school and social life things keep me away from here.

I'm telling you, this board needs an app.

how is an app any easier to deal with than clicking safari on your phone?

Old Post 09-07-2011 10:15 AM
#winning is offline Click Here to See the Profile for #winning Click here to Send #winning a Private Message Find more posts by #winning Add #winning to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

I hate how unstable my head can get. I feel great, then read something about someone that I haven't seen in years and my day turns to shyte.

Old Post 09-07-2011 01:18 PM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote