Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (918): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nina Myers
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Bumhole
First day of work tomorrow. Lucky me, I get to be at the train station at 6am. Someone is going to have a bad morning mood tomorrow.

where are you working? on a roundabout? good luck

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-31-2011 10:27 PM
 Nina Myers  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Nina Myers Click here to Send  Nina Myers  a Private Message Find more posts by  Nina Myers Add  Nina Myers  to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bumhole

quote:
Originally posted by Nina Myers
ahah yes they were, I'm not sure you mean that in the way they would be bored to death or not focused enough
Another nationality would probably have kicked your mean as.s out after 5 minutes..

They probably weren't very focused tho since you're stunning.

Old Post 08-31-2011 10:30 PM
Bumhole is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bumhole Click here to Send Bumhole a Private Message Find more posts by Bumhole Add Bumhole to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bumhole

quote:
Originally posted by Nina Myers
where are you working? on a roundabout? good luck

Adult schooling institute, doing the marketing and sales.. Is ok for a first job.

Yay roundabouts, gotta go and defend my work on the 12th of september, 'till then it's far gone. In the end I ended up with 500 words over the maximun numbers of words you could have. No idea how the f that could happen

You know some great clothing shops in lovely Paris? Maybe some that aren't too expensive too? Probably going for 3 days in november to do some shopping.

Old Post 08-31-2011 10:32 PM
Bumhole is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bumhole Click here to Send Bumhole a Private Message Find more posts by Bumhole Add Bumhole to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nina Myers

quote:
Another nationality would probably have kicked your mean as.s out after 5 minutes..

They probably weren't very focused tho since you're stunning.

ahah thanks i guess

quote:
Adult schooling institute, doing the marketing and sales.. Is ok for a first job.

Yay roundabouts, gotta go and defend my work on the 12th of september, 'till then it's far gone. In the end I ended up with 500 words over the maximun numbers of words you could have. No idea how the f that could happen

You know some great clothing shops in lovely Paris? Maybe some that aren't too expensive too? Probably going for 3 days in november to do some shopping.

is there a love story somewhere in your thesis? like after some car crash due to a rabbit crossing the roundabout, one of the drivers was taken to a hospital by the other driver, and they fell in love and had babies and rescued a few rabbits?

you should go to the Galeries Lafayette and the Printemps on the boulevard Haussmann

Old Post 08-31-2011 10:40 PM
 Nina Myers  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Nina Myers Click here to Send  Nina Myers  a Private Message Find more posts by  Nina Myers Add  Nina Myers  to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

I GOTS ME AN AVATAR!

Old Post 09-01-2011 07:13 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

I'm chatting with an ex-co-worker of mine on facebook and she won't shut up !! I can't just close the window either, cause that would be too rude ... She invited me for a bbq next month.

Old Post 09-01-2011 07:33 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy
I'm chatting with an ex-co-worker of mine on facebook and she won't shut up !! I can't just close the window either, cause that would be too rude ... She invited me for a bbq next month.

So you don't know how to say "Gotta go. Now!"?
Hm, BBQ ... that'll be fun with a woman that doesn't shut upuhmwaitaminute - you're a woman, so how come you are surprised that she won't shut up?

Old Post 09-01-2011 08:12 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purge

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
I GOTS ME AN AVATAR!

that you did

Old Post 09-01-2011 08:35 PM
purge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purge Click here to Send purge a Private Message Find more posts by purge Add purge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

quote:
Originally posted by boink
So you don't know how to say "Gotta go. Now!"?
Hm, BBQ ... that'll be fun with a woman that doesn't shut upuhmwaitaminute - you're a woman, so how come you are surprised that she won't shut up?

I ain't like the average woman.

Old Post 09-01-2011 09:41 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy
I ain't like the average woman.

No doubt.

Old Post 09-02-2011 11:12 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

I confess I haven't seen the boards this dead. It used to be days but now it's like weeks

Old Post 09-02-2011 02:53 PM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine.Head
I confess I haven't seen the boards this dead. It used to be days but now it's like weeks
Do you mean in regards to P!nk?

People are posting. It's not easy to be able to stop and chat on a message board. When this board came up, there weren't things like Myspace or Facebook.

It's only natural that almost 9 years later, it would have less activity.

BUT I WILL BE HERE FOREVER

Old Post 09-02-2011 03:56 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine.Head

Well, some people who used to spam the board got banned, others just got older and don't visit this nice place that often anymore.
And btw can you reach this forum via pinkspage.com? Most likely I'm just blind, but I didn't see any link to the old school forum anymore? And that new forum just SUCKS soooo much.

Old Post 09-02-2011 04:20 PM
Buffy

Home alone, bored and a little drunk ... I'm so pathetic ...

Old Post 09-02-2011 09:41 PM
BadInfluence
Banned

wish you wouldnt had to work so much

Old Post 09-03-2011 01:19 PM
BadInfluence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BadInfluence Click here to Send BadInfluence a Private Message Visit BadInfluence's homepage! Find more posts by BadInfluence Add BadInfluence to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote