Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Post Your Pic.
Pages (306): « First ... « 303 304 [305] 306 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

What do you guys think about my new piercing? 😂😂😂

Attachment: img_568.jpg
This has been downloaded 87 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-19-2017 10:28 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Snapchat Fail :|

You should've never done that. Now I'm all about swapping faces at work with everything and everyone 😂😂😂

Old Post 10-19-2017 10:30 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani

Wow, you have changed.

Old Post 10-19-2017 11:26 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Wow, you have changed.

Yeah, quite a bit right

Old Post 10-19-2017 11:41 AM
blackrosefore

quote:

Lookin' great, Dani! New piercing? Where? Nostril?

I have multiple piercings. But I don't remember the last time I pierced anything. I guess, I outgrew the need... I'm now going through trying to get rid of a keloid from last year. Now there's a real fight... My body does such crap.

Old Post 10-21-2017 07:03 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by blackrosefore

I have multiple piercings. But I don't remember the last time I pierced anything. I guess, I outgrew the need... I'm now going through trying to get rid of a keloid from last year. Now there's a real fight... My body does such crap.

Uhm. Thanks. I uhm used snapchat to murph Pink's face into mine just like Jeff did on the previous page. So that's not 100% me. This is the pic I used, so it's her piercing I was just being funny.

Attachment: pink.jpg
This has been downloaded 61 time(s).

Old Post 10-21-2017 08:06 PM
blackrosefore

quote:
Uhm. Thanks. I uhm used snapchat to murph Pink's face into mine just like Jeff did on the previous page. So that's not 100% me. This is the pic I used, so it's her piercing I was just being funny.

Whoops. Ya got me. lol.

Old Post 10-22-2017 04:03 AM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Whoops. Ya got me. lol.

Haha it's ok. Even my friend was like oh that looks nice on you. But wow what a resting ***** face lol.

Old Post 10-22-2017 07:07 AM
cervin

quote:
Originally posted by U + Ur Hand
some new fashion
you look so grown up now

Old Post 10-29-2017 11:23 AM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:

I miss my nose piercing ugh I had to take it out in May or whenever I had surgery. I plan on redoing it but not sure yet when I can... Lol it's funny tho because I still am careful not to catch my now nonexistent piercing on anything .... Never did the ear piercing tho

Old Post 10-29-2017 11:28 AM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

This is my dog being ugly.

Attachment: screen shot 2017-11-01 at 7.19.07 pm.png
This has been downloaded 32 time(s).

Old Post 11-10-2017 03:56 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

10 bux to the one who can guess what Im doing!

Attachment: 865fc205-bd73-41b4-a8d7-b6cca34ec3f1.jpeg
This has been downloaded 16 time(s).

Old Post 11-19-2017 08:08 PM
boink

quote:
10 bux to the one who can guess what Im doing!

Getting wasted while surfing the official P!nk forum... then destroying your laptop when you get up, and then falling into your recently fixed TV destroying that, too.

Old Post 11-19-2017 08:11 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Getting wasted while surfing the official P!nk forum... then destroying your laptop when you get up, and then falling into your recently fixed TV destroying that, too.

Hahahahahaha, almost correct. But, as chaos as I might sound I am not. I did drain my computer a few times but it keeps surviving. However that's just my clumsiness.

But no, I'm warming up my left over opened bottle of wine from last night It's just one (big) glass.

Old Post 11-19-2017 08:18 PM
boink

quote:
Hahahahahaha, almost correct. But, as chaos as I might sound I am not. I did drain my computer a few times but it keeps surviving. However that's just my clumsiness.

But no, I'm warming up my left over opened bottle of wine from last night It's just one (big) glass.

Damn, there go my 10 ...

Old Post 11-19-2017 08:22 PM