Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > the thinking thread Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (639): « First ... « 637 638 [639]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crazy P!NK Fan
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
OHHH. Happy anniversary How many have you done since? 60?
Haha thanks!! Incl the tv shows 56 so far

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-18-2017 10:53 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy P!NK Fan
Haha thanks!! Incl the tv shows 56 so far

I knew it!

How many without the tv shows?

Old Post 10-18-2017 10:58 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
I knew it!

How many without the tv shows?

Old Post 10-18-2017 11:00 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:

Alright

I wonder who has done the most gigs and if anyone did more than 100. I think I have my guess but I don't know

Old Post 10-19-2017 06:10 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
Alright

I wonder who has done the most gigs and if anyone did more than 100. I think I have my guess but I don't know

im sure we think of the same people!!

Met a guy at Skunk Anansie gig who saw them about 80 times, but he was an oldy

Old Post 10-19-2017 08:20 AM
Dani

quote:
im sure we think of the same people!!

Met a guy at Skunk Anansie gig who saw them about 80 times, but he was an oldy

Haha. That's cool! Imagine us being oldies in twenty years seeing Pink with kiddos our age

Old Post 10-19-2017 10:23 AM
charl!e

woaw. Pinkspage. hello stranger

Old Post 10-20-2017 07:14 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

is the time here still summertime?

Old Post 10-29-2017 01:18 PM
boink

quote:
is the time here still summertime?

It's running on US daylight saving time, that will go back to normal time on the first Sunday in November, not on the last Sunday in October.

Old Post 10-29-2017 01:21 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I have no idea how I'm going to manage with 8 kilos handluggage for a long -thursday to monday- weekend in Berlin What happened with 12 kilos handluggage? Wasn't that standard like a few days ago?

Old Post 11-19-2017 08:04 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
I have no idea how I'm going to manage with 8 kilos handluggage for a long -thursday to monday- weekend in Berlin What happened with 12 kilos handluggage? Wasn't that standard like a few days ago?
was their a limit on weight? thought just size of the bag

Old Post 11-19-2017 08:45 PM
Dani

quote:
was their a limit on weight? thought just size of the bag

Hahaha exactly ♥ I remember the times when me and Mandy put clothes on us when we had overweight hand luggage, back in the days, lol. But, yeah it is a limit damn it I donno how this will work to be honest. But I'm super happy with our flights and hotel I donno how I always manage to find the best ***king deals ever, hahahaha.

Old Post 11-19-2017 08:49 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:

Lol going to Paris tomorrow me n my bf have 4 carry on bags, huge bags, hope we get on the plane

Old Post 11-19-2017 09:15 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Lol going to Paris tomorrow me n my bf have 4 carry on bags, huge bags, hope we get on the plane

Hahahahah. What. Why. How come you have so much with you?

Old Post 11-19-2017 09:22 PM
Dani

Im thinking that my ex could learn something from this man❤️
https://www.facebook.com/TheGoNet/v...57296377668511/

Old Post 11-23-2017 06:28 AM