Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > the thinking thread Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (639): « First ... « 627 628 [629] 630 631 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

Does anyone here have experience of people with borderline? Anyone? Anything? Relationship or friendship.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-22-2016 10:08 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ShinyToyGun
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Does anyone here have experience of people with borderline? Anyone? Anything? Relationship or friendship.
yes

Old Post 12-22-2016 03:10 PM
ShinyToyGun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ShinyToyGun Click here to Send ShinyToyGun a Private Message Find more posts by ShinyToyGun Add ShinyToyGun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by ShinyToyGun
yes

Mind talking about it?

Old Post 12-23-2016 07:30 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Man,
I just spent wayyyyy too much time making a Christmas present for somebody.... It kept getting screwed up, but she's pretty, so its worth it. Eventually got it finished and it turned out pretty dang cool. One of the cooler things I've made.

Old Post 12-24-2016 08:41 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Man,
I just spent wayyyyy too much time making a Christmas present for somebody.... It kept getting screwed up, but she's pretty, so its worth it. Eventually got it finished and it turned out pretty dang cool. One of the cooler things I've made.

Well, merry X-mas then.

Old Post 12-24-2016 08:49 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Well, merry X-mas then.

I hope so

Old Post 12-25-2016 12:42 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
I don't so much believe in praying....
Not to a God...
Not to say I don't believe in a God, I really don't know WHAT I believe at all.
HOWEVER
IF there is a God, I don't believe that getting down on your knees and speaking to this being would produce any sort of results. I don't think a God would do something just because you asked.
I don't think the universe works like that.

Now, I do think that while praying doesn't do anything in the sense of God. I think praying does something in the sense of self.
And perhaps "praying" isn't actually the word I mean.
I've never been a religious person. Not raised to any sort of religion. Never had to go to a church. But I have prayed, you know, in times of real desperation, sorrow, or fear I've done it.
And while I don't think there was anybody listening I think the act itself can be calming.

I think its the talking to YOURSELF that does it.
In your own moments of anxiety taking that deep breath and telling yourself out loud "hey, everything is going to be alright"

I talk to myself,
Sing to myself.
Sometimes I even send myself private messages on here (not really, but I may start)

I dunno.

Talk out loud to yourself. I think its beneficial. :]

How are you coping with situations where there's literally no escape, but you have to sit patiently in the same place with many people around you, and you're in a middle of a panic attack? How are you stopping your anxiety then?

p.s. You're not alone.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Old Post 12-25-2016 09:16 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
How are you coping with situations where there's literally no escape, but you have to sit patiently in the same place with many people around you, and you're in a middle of a panic attack? How are you stopping your anxiety then?

p.s. You're not alone.

Usually I can hold myself together when there are other people around. Its when im by myself that I get way too much intp my own head.

Old Post 12-27-2016 10:22 AM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha

p.s. You're not alone.

When thats happened to me, ive left the room. To anywhere, just to be alone for a bit.

I had a hard time last christmas, i just left when it became too much and explained later. This year was muuuuch better

Old Post 12-27-2016 06:22 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

2016 sucks!

George Michael and now Carrie Fisher

Old Post 12-27-2016 07:06 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ShinyToyGun
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Mind talking about it?
not at all... what do you want to know/hear/,...?

Old Post 12-28-2016 11:21 AM
ShinyToyGun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ShinyToyGun Click here to Send ShinyToyGun a Private Message Find more posts by ShinyToyGun Add ShinyToyGun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by ShinyToyGun
not at all... what do you want to know/hear/,...?

I'll write you on FB.

Old Post 12-28-2016 01:31 PM
N@tasha

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
When thats happened to me, ive left the room. To anywhere, just to be alone for a bit.

I had a hard time last christmas, i just left when it became too much and explained later. This year was muuuuch better

So glad for you.

It gets easier after some time for sure, especially when you realize how many times you've survived, it gives you so much strength.

Old Post 12-28-2016 10:48 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

quote:
Originally posted by boink
2016 sucks!

George Michael and now Carrie Fisher

AND we lost Carrie Fisher's mother, Debbie Reynolds. She died the day after her daughter died. Talk about harsh.

My heart weeps for their family. :'(

This year was crap. Based on 2016, I don't have much hope for 2017, either.

Just more***** will be going down...

Old Post 12-31-2016 12:32 AM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

Yay first post in the chat forum for 2017!!

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if this board got shut down. Like I was told it wasn't going anywhere but geez. There's no activity and it has nothing to do with P!nk being inactive. It has to do with the fact that new members haven't been in. Stringent rules have banned or chased away good memebers.

It's just sad.

Old Post 01-03-2017 12:22 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote