Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > the thinking thread Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (639): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
no, you gotta teach me

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-04-2011 07:32 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ShinyToyGun
Platinum Level

i got interviewed by some people from the newspaper. haha

Old Post 05-04-2011 09:08 PM
ShinyToyGun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ShinyToyGun Click here to Send ShinyToyGun a Private Message Find more posts by ShinyToyGun Add ShinyToyGun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purge
Triple Platinum Record Level

im thinking whoa what a thriller
federer - lopez 7-6 6-7 7-6
took almost 3 hours

Old Post 05-04-2011 09:11 PM
purge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purge Click here to Send purge a Private Message Find more posts by purge Add purge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by ShinyToyGun
i got interviewed by some people from the newspaper. haha

well done

pic?

Old Post 05-04-2011 10:28 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*licks*
#1 Single Level

Got my themes. Now i have to find research supporting them and write the 2000 word report. So glad im taking this weekend off to enjoy.

Old Post 05-05-2011 01:25 AM
*licks* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *licks* Click here to Send *licks* a Private Message Find more posts by *licks* Add *licks* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

im stressed, woke up every 30mn last night and I am too scared for this 3rd appointment, cant they just say they'd like to hire me instead of seeing me again and again?

Old Post 05-05-2011 06:02 AM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

better get ready so i can go get more medicine for doggybear. itll be fun going out in public with this LOVELY frigged up lip.
seriously needa chew some ice today.

Old Post 05-05-2011 08:22 AM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mandao

Birthdays really aren't that big of a deal, but I really wish you of all people would've remembered. Meh.

Old Post 05-05-2011 08:29 AM
Mandao is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandao Click here to Send Mandao a Private Message Find more posts by Mandao Add Mandao to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Mandao
Birthdays really aren't that big of a deal, but I really wish you of all people would've remembered. Meh.

dude we did have a thread for your bday

Old Post 05-05-2011 09:28 AM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
im stressed, woke up every 30mn last night and I am too scared for this 3rd appointment, cant they just say they'd like to hire me instead of seeing me again and again?

just had the meeting and I adore this company. I just wanna work here, them people are friendly, they're so open-minded and they're hot! Plus the position is what I like... please gimme a positive answer (one day to wait)

Old Post 05-05-2011 09:29 AM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
just had the meeting and I adore this company. I just wanna work here, them people are friendly, they're so open-minded and they're hot! Plus the position is what I like... please gimme a positive answer (one day to wait)
*crosses fingers*

Old Post 05-05-2011 09:38 AM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mandao

quote:
dude we did have a thread for your bday

Haha omg rly? Yeah I was totally talking about PP. You people break my heart.

Old Post 05-05-2011 09:39 AM
Mandao is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandao Click here to Send Mandao a Private Message Find more posts by Mandao Add Mandao to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Mandao
Haha omg rly? Yeah I was totally talking about PP. You people break my heart.

that's why I hate metaphors, you people speak clearly and contextualize your purposes otherwise i shall stab. So who you're talking about?

and sweetie I never do anything special for my bdays because your hopes are so high that you can only be disappointed.

Old Post 05-05-2011 09:43 AM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
*crosses fingers*

thank you! i'll cross mine too if i get this job, omg no let's not think about it

Old Post 05-05-2011 09:44 AM
Mandao

quote:
that's why I hate metaphors, you people speak clearly and contextualize your purposes otherwise i shall stab. So who you're talking about?

and sweetie I never do anything special for my bdays because your hopes are so high that you can only be disappointed.

Haha sorry dear. I'm not a big fan of metaphors myself to be honest.

I don't care much for my birthday (I've decided to stay 18 all my life anyway), but the person in question is one of the few people whose birthday wishes (or lack thereof) I actually care about.

Old Post 05-05-2011 09:48 AM