Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > the thinking thread Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (639): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

but I love my home made smoothie. I should make it every day

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-04-2011 09:48 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Lady GaGa
I wish the forums had an app.

Like, how awesome would that be? You can be on PP on your phone and it would be easy.

I want one!

I'm sure an app could be made easily!

i had the exact same thought several months ago

Old Post 05-04-2011 09:59 AM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

I feel like a zombie. Probably look like one too. Tho that's nothing new.

Old Post 05-04-2011 11:46 AM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

which do i want more...a dslr or a record player?

Old Post 05-04-2011 02:36 PM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

wondering if it's a bad idea to travel to Mexico in june? I know it's the hurricane season.. but how big are the risks for big storms or even a hurricane?

Old Post 05-04-2011 05:19 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lady GaGa
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
wondering if it's a bad idea to travel to Mexico in june? I know it's the hurricane season.. but how big are the risks for big storms or even a hurricane?
Mexico your biggest worry should be a butt worm or diarrhea.

I think you'll be safe

Old Post 05-04-2011 05:25 PM
Lady GaGa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lady GaGa Click here to Send Lady GaGa a Private Message Find more posts by Lady GaGa Add Lady GaGa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by Lady GaGa
Mexico your biggest worry should be a butt worm or diarrhea.

I think you'll be safe

ughh. well that I can expect. but alright, thanks

I did not know that hotels are this cheap in mexico much cheaper than in Southern Europe during the summer! the expensive part are the flights and I'd have to change flights twice =/

Old Post 05-04-2011 05:36 PM
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
ughh. well that I can expect. but alright, thanks

I did not know that hotels are this cheap in mexico much cheaper than in Southern Europe during the summer! the expensive part are the flights and I'd have to change flights twice =/

cheap hotels probably say a lot about the area you're staying in.

Old Post 05-04-2011 05:41 PM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by ir0nman
cheap hotels probably say a lot about the area you're staying in.

haha you think so?

well that would be natural but like the whole price range is a lot lower. you can get a 3 star hotel in Playa Del Carmen 500 euro cheaper than in Dubrovnik and my plan has been to go to Dubrvonik cus I thought that I would not be able to afford a place as far away as Mexico. but now I dunno

Old Post 05-04-2011 06:15 PM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

I think I kinda like my new therapist, even tho she's a lil strange.

I like strange people

Old Post 05-04-2011 07:08 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
I think I kinda like my new therapist, even tho she's a lil strange.

I like strange people

you're teh strangest

Old Post 05-04-2011 07:09 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
you're teh strangest

no way =O you're strangerer than moi

Old Post 05-04-2011 07:15 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
no way =O you're strangerer than moi

but I dont have beautysleep to improve ma body odeur

Old Post 05-04-2011 07:17 PM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
but I dont have beautysleep to improve ma body odeur

sure? did you try?

Old Post 05-04-2011 07:29 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
sure? did you try?

no, you gotta teach me

Old Post 05-04-2011 07:31 PM