Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > the thinking thread Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (639): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*licks*
#1 Single Level

I get ignored on here.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-04-2011 01:12 AM
*licks* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *licks* Click here to Send *licks* a Private Message Find more posts by *licks* Add *licks* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by *licks*
I get ignored on here.

Old Post 05-04-2011 01:12 AM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
I get ignored on here.
no! i love it when you're here. you're not around often enough.

i was going to reply to your niagara comment, but it would have just been something degrading to the united states. imagine that.

Old Post 05-04-2011 01:14 AM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lady GaGa
Banned

I wish the forums had an app.

Like, how awesome would that be? You can be on PP on your phone and it would be easy.

I want one!

I'm sure an app could be made easily!

Old Post 05-04-2011 01:57 AM
Lady GaGa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lady GaGa Click here to Send Lady GaGa a Private Message Find more posts by Lady GaGa Add Lady GaGa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OriginalPunkCar
Triple Platinum Record Level

i'm thinking i really need to get away.
just pack up the car and go.
just go.

Old Post 05-04-2011 03:59 AM
OriginalPunkCar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OriginalPunkCar Click here to Send OriginalPunkCar a Private Message Visit OriginalPunkCar's homepage! Find more posts by OriginalPunkCar Add OriginalPunkCar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
I get ignored on here.
not true babe<3

Old Post 05-04-2011 05:13 AM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lady GaGa
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
pie rocks

so true

Old Post 05-04-2011 05:20 AM
Lady GaGa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lady GaGa Click here to Send Lady GaGa a Private Message Find more posts by Lady GaGa Add Lady GaGa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by Lady GaGa
so true
....chocolate pie?

Old Post 05-04-2011 05:21 AM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lady GaGa
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
....chocolate pie?
what are you? Rob?

Old Post 05-04-2011 05:23 AM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
what are you? Rob?

Old Post 05-04-2011 05:24 AM
Little_Peculiar

im so incredibly tired.. the dog woke me up an hour ago by throwing up his breakfast on the floor. i dont wana go back to sleep now incase hes not all well again. UGH.

Old Post 05-04-2011 05:47 AM
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
I wish the forums had an app.

Like, how awesome would that be? You can be on PP on your phone and it would be easy.

I want one!

I'm sure an app could be made easily!

just use the browser. it's easy.

Old Post 05-04-2011 06:00 AM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

i really, really hate getting to work and there being notes from my coworkers telling me what to do. no, *****...i do my job every single night. don't tell me what to do. especially when i get here abs you're sitting on your *** playing cards when there are things you could be doing.

Old Post 05-04-2011 06:02 AM
Lady GaGa
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by ir0nman
just use the browser. it's easy.
Yeah, but an app would be awesome!

Old Post 05-04-2011 08:33 AM
nooneanymore

I had decided that I would finally go to the gym today, and then i wake up with a sore throat and sneezing. why does this always happen? it's already been a week in my 1 month super cheap gym card and I wanna go!

Old Post 05-04-2011 09:47 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote