Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What made you smile today?
Pages (244): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mandao
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
ma che bella story!

Haha sì, bella indeed. (yeah I mean look at those sick Italian skills.. umm)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2011 08:50 PM
Mandao is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandao Click here to Send Mandao a Private Message Find more posts by Mandao Add Mandao to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Mandao
Haha sì, bella indeed. (yeah I mean look at those sick Italian skills.. umm)

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH ti me a fatto laugh very much!

Old Post 05-03-2011 08:52 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bitemyeye
#1 Video and Single Level

that i had a good start to exams...
and that Brandi Carlile's new album is giving me shivers down my spine and on my newly-shaven legs. Can I say ouch?

Old Post 05-03-2011 09:19 PM
bitemyeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bitemyeye Click here to Send bitemyeye a Private Message Find more posts by bitemyeye Add bitemyeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Def not the Hawaii weather. I wanna get TANNED!!!!!!!!!!11

Old Post 05-03-2011 09:35 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¤ Nina Myers ¤

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Def not the Hawaii weather. I wanna get TANNED!!!!!!!!!!11

I got sunburnt in one afternoon in cloudy coney island last week! Hope you're having fun despite the Hawaii weather

Old Post 05-03-2011 09:40 PM
¤ Nina Myers ¤ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ¤ Nina Myers ¤ Click here to Send ¤ Nina Myers ¤ a Private Message Find more posts by ¤ Nina Myers ¤ Add ¤ Nina Myers ¤ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Quido
#1 Single Level

CZE-FIN 2:1

Old Post 05-04-2011 09:41 PM
Quido is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Quido Click here to Send Quido a Private Message Find more posts by Quido Add Quido to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

John Carpenter was right ... They Live!

Attachment: ***.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Old Post 05-05-2011 01:19 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mandao

Umm.. I'm embarrassed to say this.. but watching the Glee episode I recorded last night.

Old Post 05-05-2011 01:25 PM
Mandao is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandao Click here to Send Mandao a Private Message Find more posts by Mandao Add Mandao to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

A new yoghurt in the grocerystore.
it tasted good.

Old Post 05-05-2011 01:42 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

A good run.

Old Post 05-05-2011 05:56 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
A new yoghurt in the grocerystore.
it tasted good.

it's a pleasureyoghurt before your beautysleep

Old Post 05-05-2011 08:25 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Swimming with wild dolphins out on the sea. The captain said he never seen anyone get so close to them before..

Old Post 05-06-2011 06:45 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purge

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Swimming with wild dolphins out on the sea. The captain said he never seen anyone get so close to them before..

the dolphins were probably like
"w t f is this..? UFO!! "

were there no straight sharks tho?

Old Post 05-06-2011 06:51 AM
purge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purge Click here to Send purge a Private Message Find more posts by purge Add purge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purge
the dolphins were probably like
"w t f is this..? UFO!! "

were there no straight sharks tho?

There were sharks in there he said, but they wouldn't hurt us hahahha. Anyway so worth it. Was super coool.

Old Post 05-06-2011 07:03 AM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

hahaha I just love how dolphins are considered gay sharks hahaha I have to laugh everytime

Old Post 05-06-2011 08:49 AM