Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What made you smile today?
Pages (244): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BadInfluence
Banned

greatgreat Qday

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-01-2011 10:50 PM
BadInfluence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BadInfluence Click here to Send BadInfluence a Private Message Visit BadInfluence's homepage! Find more posts by BadInfluence Add BadInfluence to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

uhm.... not many things :/
broke, stuck at home with books...blergh.

oh well..

Old Post 05-01-2011 11:54 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zaany
Top 100 Charts Level

Just heard on TV that they are having another punk songfestival here this summer. IM SO FKING HYPED !! DAAAMN

Old Post 05-02-2011 06:20 PM
Zaany is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zaany Click here to Send Zaany a Private Message Find more posts by Zaany Add Zaany to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Zaany
Just heard on TV that they are having another punk songfestival here this summer. IM SO FKING HYPED !! DAAAMN

yes and I shall be seen in Tallinn this summer

Old Post 05-02-2011 06:44 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkrockzdawrld
Platinum Level

new tattoo

Attachment: 227349_10150228898257990_608897989_8673308_5524302_n.jpg
This has been downloaded 32 time(s).

Old Post 05-03-2011 04:03 PM
P!nkrockzdawrld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkrockzdawrld Click here to Send P!nkrockzdawrld a Private Message Find more posts by P!nkrockzdawrld Add P!nkrockzdawrld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

Amanda's parachute picture

Old Post 05-03-2011 07:28 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkrockzdawrld
new tattoo

Nice !

Old Post 05-03-2011 07:39 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkf@n!

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches

Awww Hazbiiii

Old Post 05-03-2011 07:45 PM
pinkf@n! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkf@n! Click here to Send pinkf@n! a Private Message Find more posts by pinkf@n! Add pinkf@n! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:

Aww. Hahahah told u u shouldve come to Hawaii.
Her pics are amazing, worth the money and my aren't really... got all soooooooo much hail when I jumped so my face was hurting, bleeeeeeeh.

Old Post 05-03-2011 07:51 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkrockzdawrld
new tattoo

That is a good piece!

Old Post 05-03-2011 07:56 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Aww. Hahahah told u u shouldve come to Hawaii.
Her pics are amazing, worth the money and my aren't really... got all soooooooo much hail when I jumped so my face was hurting, bleeeeeeeh.

yes and I hate you girls and you know why! hahaha but at least you're making me want to make a trip too altho mine will be in 2013. But I just like that you took it to its fullest, you might want to share some tips you girls.

Old Post 05-03-2011 08:26 PM
Dani

quote:
yes and I hate you girls and you know why! hahaha but at least you're making me want to make a trip too altho mine will be in 2013. But I just like that you took it to its fullest, you might want to share some tips you girls.

OF course. Will tell u everything u need to know and do and not do! Just lemme know!

Old Post 05-03-2011 08:28 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
OF course. Will tell u everything u need to know and do and not do! Just lemme know!

Imagine a bigsnake guy comes into your jacuzzi in Las Vegas. Let him or let him not go in?

Old Post 05-03-2011 08:30 PM
Mandao

My Italian teacher saying "between the three of us, girls, you're all getting A's. But Amanda, yours would be an A+ if those existed in our grading system. Your Italian is outstanding".

She's so sweet. I'm gonna miss her when I graduate.

Old Post 05-03-2011 08:37 PM
Mandao is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandao Click here to Send Mandao a Private Message Find more posts by Mandao Add Mandao to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Mandao
My Italian teacher saying "between the three of us, girls, you're all getting A's. But Amanda, yours would be an A+ if those existed in our grading system. Your Italian is outstanding".

She's so sweet. I'm gonna miss her when I graduate.

ma che bella story!

Old Post 05-03-2011 08:42 PM