Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > I think he's spoiled.
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niknik_niki
2nd Grammy Level

Yeh... my bubby is spoiled too... lmao

he has his own boomerang pillow!!

Attachment: bubba.jpg
This has been downloaded 31 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-14-2008 06:47 AM
niknik_niki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for niknik_niki Click here to Send niknik_niki a Private Message Visit niknik_niki's homepage! Find more posts by niknik_niki Add niknik_niki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Refolex
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by niknik_niki
Yeh... my bubby is spoiled too... lmao

he has his own boomerang pillow!!

Now those dogs are icky.

Old Post 11-14-2008 07:01 AM
Refolex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Refolex Click here to Send Refolex a Private Message Find more posts by Refolex Add Refolex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

awwwwwwwwwwww ♥

Old Post 11-14-2008 09:16 AM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niknik_niki
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Refolex
Now those dogs are icky.
yeh... hes a bit of a grub!! hes one of those dogs that u pay to get all washed n groomed than he'll run out the back n roll around in the dirt... fkin Ajax!!! bstard!!

Old Post 11-14-2008 10:57 AM
niknik_niki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for niknik_niki Click here to Send niknik_niki a Private Message Visit niknik_niki's homepage! Find more posts by niknik_niki Add niknik_niki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freshh.
Needs Rehab Level

BEST (L)

i lurrrvve your dogs

Old Post 11-14-2008 11:44 AM
Freshh. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freshh. Click here to Send Freshh. a Private Message Find more posts by Freshh. Add Freshh. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Culebra
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by niknik_niki
yeh... hes a bit of a grub!! hes one of those dogs that u pay to get all washed n groomed than he'll run out the back n roll around in the dirt... fkin Ajax!!! bstard!!

I put my dogs in the tub for their baths. Emma always runs outside to poop immediately after. Must be the warm water that gets things moving. Either that or she gets nervous and I get lucky she doesn't do it during her bath.

Old Post 11-15-2008 12:17 AM
Culebra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Culebra Click here to Send Culebra a Private Message Visit Culebra's homepage! Find more posts by Culebra Add Culebra to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
picnic4
Platinum Level

My dog is so spoilt. Last night she didn't want to go outside in the wet, except the house was still really hot inside and she was panting, so I poured a bowl of water in one of our good bowls lol, my parents were just laughing. She comes down and opens my door (a sliding door) in the morning and whines and licks my face till I let her up there.
She's on my little sisters bed here

Attachment: imgp1555rk2.jpg
This has been downloaded 6 time(s).

Old Post 11-15-2008 02:56 AM
picnic4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for picnic4 Click here to Send picnic4 a Private Message Visit picnic4's homepage! Find more posts by picnic4 Add picnic4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote