Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > secret gig in stockholm
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Miss_Undaztood2
Triple Platinum Record Level

wiiieee!! I had almost lost hope in a secret gig for the swedes! I shall try not go get to exited tho since nothing is confirmed, but it will f-ing suuuck if NRJ had the competitions, i hope lunarstorm gets involved again!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-13-2008 11:18 PM
Miss_Undaztood2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miss_Undaztood2 Click here to Send Miss_Undaztood2 a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_Undaztood2 Add Miss_Undaztood2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Undaztood2
wiiieee!! I had almost lost hope in a secret gig for the swedes! I shall try not go get to exited tho since nothing is confirmed, but it will f-ing suuuck if NRJ had the competitions, i hope lunarstorm gets involved again!

Indeeeeeeed!
Bring it on Lunar and we might end up doing another gbg alike.

Old Post 11-14-2008 09:21 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miss_Undaztood2

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Indeeeeeeed!

ohhh yesss another gbg would be awesome! Just got a mail from a dude from nrj and he didn't know anything about it sooooo... but then again he might just been bs'n me haha

Old Post 11-14-2008 04:31 PM
Miss_Undaztood2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miss_Undaztood2 Click here to Send Miss_Undaztood2 a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_Undaztood2 Add Miss_Undaztood2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Indeeeeeeed!

mwiihi!
Just so you know... I'm doing the lunarstorm competitions with Veronika

Last edited by p!nksson on 11-14-2008 at 04:37 PM

Old Post 11-14-2008 04:32 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miss_Undaztood2

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
mwiihi!
Just so you know... I'm doing the lunarstorm competitions with Veronika

so i guess that makes u the owner of the club right? ur svartguld?

Old Post 11-14-2008 04:40 PM
p!nksson

quote:
so i guess that makes u the owner of the club right? ur svartguld?

Yes, I'm SvartGuld

Old Post 11-14-2008 04:44 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miss_Undaztood2

quote:
Yes, I'm SvartGuld

aight, so have you heard anything from ema telstar or live nation etc? any news at all?

Old Post 11-14-2008 04:54 PM
p!nksson

quote:
aight, so have you heard anything from ema telstar or live nation etc? any news at all?

Cant tell ;D haha nah no I haven't heard anything.. we have other contacts than Ema telstar ;P

Old Post 11-14-2008 05:01 PM
dj seda
World Tour Level

quote:
Yes, I'm SvartGuld

svartguld>>blackgold

what's that supposed to mean?

Old Post 11-14-2008 07:56 PM
dj seda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dj seda Click here to Send dj seda a Private Message Find more posts by dj seda Add dj seda to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

omfg

iiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont even know what to say

damn.. i have a bad feeling....

Old Post 11-14-2008 07:59 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dj seda
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
omfg

iiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont even know what to say

damn.. i have a bad feeling....

what? is that to me? i am not swedish and i am not familiar with secret gigs and/or competitions, stuff..

Old Post 11-14-2008 08:08 PM
dj seda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dj seda Click here to Send dj seda a Private Message Find more posts by dj seda Add dj seda to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by dj seda
what? is that to me? i am not swedish and i am not familiar with secret gigs and/or competitions, stuff..

i duno just feels like its not gonna happen.. well not for me anyway lol u shouldnt listen to me

Old Post 11-14-2008 08:29 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dj seda
World Tour Level

well thanks for the negativity then

pink:get a nickname and pls write here.. are you coming or not?? you can delete ur account later. cuz this is killing me more now

I missed you

Old Post 11-14-2008 08:35 PM
p!nksson

quote:
svartguld>>blackgold

what's that supposed to mean?

Dunno ;O I made it up when I was 14 and thought it sounded cool xD

Old Post 11-14-2008 10:49 PM
nooneanymore

quote:

where areyou from then?

ohh we can only hope for the best. I think there will be a secret gig. P!nk loves Sweden.

Old Post 11-15-2008 12:35 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote