Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Carey Hart Photos & Information Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.
Pages (380): « First ... « 368 369 [370] 371 372 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
p!nkrox4ever
Platinum Level

when/why did they change kawasaki's for suzuki's? i was looking for info but didn't find any

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-21-2012 08:49 AM
p!nkrox4ever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nkrox4ever Click here to Send p!nkrox4ever a Private Message Visit p!nkrox4ever's homepage! Find more posts by p!nkrox4ever Add p!nkrox4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by p!nkrox4ever
when/why did they change kawasaki's for suzuki's? i was looking for info but didn't find any

They only used the kawas for a season after a LOOOONG time loyal to Honda. The Suzukis have just been brought in with the annoucement of RCH racing, I'm assuming Ricky's support from Factory Suzuki has something to do with bringing them on-board.

Old Post 10-21-2012 10:26 AM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

An older shot of RC & Carey in action at a Fox shoot.

Attachment: fox.jpg
This has been downloaded 127 time(s).

Old Post 10-21-2012 10:28 AM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

Still can't believe Hanny was fired from the H&H Race Team this year after finally getting back on-board. Rumour is that Chad Reed will be picked up by the newly reformed team, though which would exciting stuff.

I'm excited by RC coming on-board, he's considered by many as "The Greatest Of All Time" & he's coached heaps of young riders up to their best potential, hopefully 2013 is the year for H&H to really bring it to the podium.

Old Post 10-21-2012 10:40 AM
p!nkrox4ever
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by marea
They only used the kawas for a season after a LOOOONG time loyal to Honda. The Suzukis have just been brought in with the annoucement of RCH racing, I'm assuming Ricky's support from Factory Suzuki has something to do with bringing them on-board.

thanks!

Old Post 10-21-2012 01:08 PM
p!nkrox4ever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nkrox4ever Click here to Send p!nkrox4ever a Private Message Visit p!nkrox4ever's homepage! Find more posts by p!nkrox4ever Add p!nkrox4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

Wow. I though Reed had his own team? That would be amazing. Carey is doing big things!

Old Post 10-21-2012 01:29 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

quote:
Originally posted by nique
Wow. I though Reed had his own team? That would be amazing. Carey is doing big things!

Yeah he does "TwoTwo Motorsports" & last thing I heard TwoTwo were courting Villopoto so I'm not sure that will all come together but it would be super-cool.

Old Post 10-21-2012 01:41 PM
marea

RCH Racing Launch, Las Vegas.

2. Rig.

Attachment: rch1.jpg
This has been downloaded 120 time(s).

Old Post 10-21-2012 08:57 PM
marea

Attachment: rch2.jpg
This has been downloaded 119 time(s).

Old Post 10-21-2012 09:02 PM
marea

4. Carey with the team's 1st signing Broc Tickle at their Q&A.

Attachment: rch3.jpg
This has been downloaded 120 time(s).

Old Post 10-21-2012 09:07 PM
marea

5. The lobby of the Hard Rock, Vegas over the weekend.

Attachment: rch5.jpg
This has been downloaded 117 time(s).

Old Post 10-21-2012 09:11 PM
marea

More from the Monster Energy Cup.

Attachment: mc.jpg
This has been downloaded 100 time(s).

Old Post 10-25-2012 12:11 AM
marea

2. Same shot, diff cut.

Attachment: mc2.jpg
This has been downloaded 99 time(s).

Old Post 10-25-2012 12:11 AM
marea

HANDSOME!

From left to right: VP of Global Marketing for FOX, Enich Harris, FOX CEO, Pete Fox and Carey at the FOX Headquarters last tuesday.

Attachment: hubb.jpg
This has been downloaded 101 time(s).

Old Post 10-25-2012 12:13 AM
marea

Halloween 2012 Danny & Sandy from Grease. CUTE!

Attachment: danny.jpg
This has been downloaded 161 time(s).

Old Post 11-01-2012 06:33 PM