Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Carey Hart Photos & Information Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.
Pages (380): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Culebra
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by BlameFluff
LOL!! Are they 17?!

Wow, what a video....is that Carey is the pass. seat? Smoking?!, since when?

Ha, Ha!

Awww- now I want to see it. Give me some play by play, Jamie!

He might be a drunk smoker, like me. When I get tanked, I suddenly get the urge to smoke, lol.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-19-2008 08:01 PM
Culebra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Culebra Click here to Send Culebra a Private Message Visit Culebra's homepage! Find more posts by Culebra Add Culebra to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlameFluff

quote:
Originally posted by Culebra
Awww- now I want to see it. Give me some play by play, Jamie!

He might be a drunk smoker, like me. When I get tanked, I suddenly get the urge to smoke, lol.

Here you are Dina..

95% play by play

Carey and friends get into waiting early 80's trans am...music is blasting..reving engine paps are like oh yeah.. then alot of cursing and someone saying you are fing gay as they speed off screeching the tires, fishtailing while turning down a road....the car comes up to a red light where a cop is across the street and then the paps say the cops are gonna pull em over. they did...then you see carey smoking, when the car is stopped...one of the cops was shaking carey's hand..then they went off.

-you'll get to see it soon enough!

Old Post 06-19-2008 10:38 PM
BlameFluff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlameFluff Click here to Send BlameFluff a Private Message Visit BlameFluff's homepage! Find more posts by BlameFluff Add BlameFluff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Culebra

Thank you my dear!

Old Post 06-20-2008 12:02 AM
Culebra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Culebra Click here to Send Culebra a Private Message Visit Culebra's homepage! Find more posts by Culebra Add Culebra to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

quote:
Originally posted by BlameFluff
LOL!! Are they 17?!

Wow, what a video....is that Carey is the pass. seat? Smoking?!, since when?

Ha, Ha!

T4P D!

Love to see him playing up. Cheeky monkey!

Hart's been a smoker on/off for a long time. He used to be a full-time smoker then "quit" but has been a social smoker for a few years now. I've got quite a few photos of him smoking since he, ahem, "quit"....naughty!!!

- Mx

Old Post 06-20-2008 12:38 AM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Culebra

I just saw it. Haha. Silly boys. I wish I could have heard how they got out of being busted.

Old Post 06-20-2008 01:44 AM
Culebra

quote:
Originally posted by marea
T4P D!

Love to see him playing up. Cheeky monkey!

Hart's been a smoker on/off for a long time. He used to be a full-time smoker then "quit" but has been a social smoker for a few years now. I've got quite a few photos of him smoking since he, ahem, "quit"....naughty!!!

- Mx

Hey- check your messages in MySpace.

Old Post 06-20-2008 01:48 AM
marea

Pre Hair cut but new-(ish)

Attachment: hart pre hair cut.jpg
This has been downloaded 294 time(s).

Old Post 06-20-2008 04:12 PM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

Attachment: hart pre hair cut 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 293 time(s).

Old Post 06-20-2008 04:13 PM
marea

Hart Comments on the Split...

"I recently split from my wife Alecia (Pink to her fans) after 2 years of marriage but we were together a long time. We are still very good friends and I am not looking to find a new love, I am concentrating on my work."

- Mx

Last edited by marea on 06-22-2008 at 04:17 PM

Old Post 06-21-2008 04:33 AM
marea

HELL YEAH!!!

This is from a Fox Shoot from a while back but I just HAD to post it.....HAWT DIGGITY!!!!

- Mx

Attachment: hart fox.jpg
This has been downloaded 246 time(s).

Last edited by Celine on 06-22-2008 at 04:41 PM

Old Post 06-22-2008 04:16 PM
Celine

Attachment: fox3.jpg
This has been downloaded 254 time(s).

Old Post 06-22-2008 04:26 PM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

Attachment: fox4.jpg
This has been downloaded 254 time(s).

Old Post 06-22-2008 04:27 PM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

Attachment: fox5.jpg
This has been downloaded 253 time(s).

Old Post 06-22-2008 04:27 PM
Celine

Bigger than the one people have already seen, I think?

Attachment: fox2.jpg
This has been downloaded 252 time(s).

Old Post 06-22-2008 04:28 PM
Celine

Attachment: fox1.jpg
This has been downloaded 247 time(s).

Old Post 06-22-2008 04:29 PM