Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What did you dream?
Pages (44): « First ... « 40 41 [42] 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

I dreamt mom forwarded me an email saying I had a trip for two to Thailand booked in her name and that I could go and bring a friend, it was for a week.. december 5th I thinkkkkkkkk? Wavuuuuuuuuu I remember thinking YES YES YES god heard me, I'm leaving this frigging hell of cold!

But nooo..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-01-2010 09:32 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkf@n!
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I dreamt mom forwarded me an email saying I had a trip for two to Thailand booked in her name and that I could go and bring a friend, it was for a week.. december 5th I thinkkkkkkkk? Wavuuuuuuuuu I remember thinking YES YES YES god heard me, I'm leaving this frigging hell of cold!

But nooo..

Woha! And we talked about Thailand at work today. Too bad it was just a dream. :/

Old Post 12-01-2010 03:19 PM
pinkf@n! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkf@n! Click here to Send pinkf@n! a Private Message Find more posts by pinkf@n! Add pinkf@n! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

i dreamt my girlfriend was giving birth to our first baby

oh and that my brother died. but it was mostly about me rebecca and cuteness

Old Post 12-02-2010 02:36 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

three most recent:
i got stabbed 78 times and lived. a lot of them were in the back (interesting) and 3 of them were in the neck.

i cuddled with simon baker. i wish i remembered more of that one.

aaand...i had some kind of weird experimental dental surgery involving my wisdom teeth. i just remember i kept screaming. i wonder if i was actually scream. the stitches were pretty graphic too.

Old Post 03-26-2011 03:32 PM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Amethyst
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by ir0nman
three most recent:
i got stabbed 78 times and lived. a lot of them were in the back (interesting) and 3 of them were in the neck.

hahaha

Old Post 03-26-2011 03:36 PM
Amethyst is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Amethyst Click here to Send Amethyst a Private Message Find more posts by Amethyst Add Amethyst to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NK Freak

That someone changed the furniture in my room. I almost didn't notice, until I realized that it was completely different.

Old Post 03-26-2011 04:14 PM
P!NK Freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK Freak Click here to Send P!NK Freak a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK Freak Add P!NK Freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OriginalPunkCar

roses & onions were growing out of my upper arms. I couldn't pull them out cause it removed chunks of muscle....

yep... Thank you subconscious.....

Old Post 03-26-2011 05:37 PM
OriginalPunkCar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OriginalPunkCar Click here to Send OriginalPunkCar a Private Message Visit OriginalPunkCar's homepage! Find more posts by OriginalPunkCar Add OriginalPunkCar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Amethyst
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by OriginalPunkCar
roses & onions were growing out of my upper arms. I couldn't pull them out cause it removed chunks of muscle....

yep... Thank you subconscious.....

thats just plain disturbing

Old Post 03-26-2011 06:10 PM
Amethyst is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Amethyst Click here to Send Amethyst a Private Message Find more posts by Amethyst Add Amethyst to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Amethyst
Major Label Level

that i went to see warpaint play at this very underground club and there was like 3 people there and then i started talking to jenny

Old Post 03-27-2011 01:03 PM
Dani

I had my first p dream in a long long time. Met her and Carey at this huge green grass field. She was still preg and we said hi and hugged. Her belly was huge<3 and after some time I dared to ask "twins?" And she nodded. :0 hahaha. (my friend Dilsah talked about her and her twin sister last night so it's probably why). Anyway. she was sooooo cute as usual. And I didn't even have to tell her who I was, she just knew. I miss her!

Old Post 03-27-2011 03:22 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Amethyst
Major Label Level

that i was being accused of murder and that i could fly. but then i got a car and tried to ran away (which is silly if i could fly) but as i got to the highaway this huge tsunami hit the highaway and i probably died, or survived.

Old Post 03-29-2011 02:30 PM
OriginalPunkCar

the usual dream stuff..... flying snakes, melting houses, unicorns dressed for war.....

but then.... my imaginary dream girlfriend leans in real close and says, "you know I'm the real one? and I'm just imagining YOU, right?"

Old Post 03-29-2011 03:35 PM
OriginalPunkCar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OriginalPunkCar Click here to Send OriginalPunkCar a Private Message Visit OriginalPunkCar's homepage! Find more posts by OriginalPunkCar Add OriginalPunkCar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OriginalPunkCar

I dreamed of Jeff.
I was in the middle of the art of battle and Jeff kept trying to distract me. He said he wanted to talk to me, that he had something important to tell me. I didn't have time. I was in the middle of painting. We started arguing and his nose started bleeding. At that point i remembered, "Oh ****, you're dead." He was angry and stormed off.

I dated Jeff briefly in High School as a lame attempt to look heterosexual. Jeff was this gorgeous boy. No one else liked him cause he was dumb as a bag of rocks, lied all the time, and had a speech problem that made him sound like a 4 year old. But what a body. Really, I wanted THAT body. After high school he joined the military and a few months into his basic training blew his own head off with a gun.
I think i liked it better when i couldn't remember my dreams.

Old Post 03-31-2011 09:58 PM
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

I am not allowed to tell, according to forum rules.

Old Post 03-31-2011 11:04 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lady GaGa
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Ronald
I am not allowed to tell, according to forum rules.
...Lucky Hazbi

Old Post 03-31-2011 11:05 PM
Lady GaGa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lady GaGa Click here to Send Lady GaGa a Private Message Find more posts by Lady GaGa Add Lady GaGa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote