Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What did you dream?
Pages (44): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
NinxPinkness
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by ¤ Nina Myers ¤
i also dreamt i had hot sex with my friend Thomas.

ooooh ok. nice

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-10-2008 08:53 PM
NinxPinkness is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NinxPinkness Click here to Send NinxPinkness a Private Message Visit NinxPinkness's homepage! Find more posts by NinxPinkness Add NinxPinkness to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:

Good for you! Was that after they cut off all these throats?

Old Post 03-10-2008 08:53 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Elli Noise
Major Label Level

quote:

haha a wet dream ha

Old Post 03-11-2008 10:07 PM
Elli Noise is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Elli Noise Click here to Send Elli Noise a Private Message Visit Elli Noise's homepage! Find more posts by Elli Noise Add Elli Noise to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pearljamgirl07

mmmmI can't remember

Old Post 03-11-2008 10:52 PM
Pearljamgirl07 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pearljamgirl07 Click here to Send Pearljamgirl07 a Private Message Visit Pearljamgirl07's homepage! Find more posts by Pearljamgirl07 Add Pearljamgirl07 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Purple Stuff

I went to school without bra !!!It was a nightmare...and It was horrible

Old Post 03-12-2008 12:28 AM
Purple Stuff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Purple Stuff Click here to Send Purple Stuff a Private Message Find more posts by Purple Stuff Add Purple Stuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

I know I met marilyn manson... he and I walked down the streets together,
he was carrying a kid and I had a little girl in a chain
She didn't seem to care tho she wanted candy....
and I also ran through the woods with people who tried their best to kill me with wires.

Old Post 03-12-2008 07:47 AM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ingrid

first i dreamt that me and my friend Sara were chased naked by Gordon Ramsey (the chef) around in the school auditorium, but we were able to escape through this kitty door.

then i dreamt that Salma Hayek gave me like 100 000 dollars, and i was like yay, and then Angelina Jolie came over with BRIGHT blonde hair and took all of the money.

i do usually have very weird dreams

I wonder what they mean

Old Post 03-12-2008 08:08 AM
Ingrid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ingrid Click here to Send Ingrid a Private Message Find more posts by Ingrid Add Ingrid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BtDfreespirit
#1 Single Level

i dream all the time
i dont remember what i dreamt last night

i have a very freaky dream though

i was a deamon and when i woke up i found my self speakin with deamon voice

and my body was straight and my hands crossed on my chest , like a dead

i really freaked out but that happened while ago :P

Old Post 03-12-2008 09:17 AM
BtDfreespirit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BtDfreespirit Click here to Send BtDfreespirit a Private Message Visit BtDfreespirit's homepage! Find more posts by BtDfreespirit Add BtDfreespirit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ImNotDeadToo
Banned

AMAZING sex with pink

kidding

i dreamt a NIGHTMARE

Old Post 03-12-2008 01:42 PM
ImNotDeadToo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ImNotDeadToo Click here to Send ImNotDeadToo a Private Message Visit ImNotDeadToo's homepage! Find more posts by ImNotDeadToo Add ImNotDeadToo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xfeeneyx
#1 Single Level

i dreamt i had to collect loads of daisy's then i had to get to this place in a certain amount of time but i didnt and all these tires fell on me!

twas rather freaky!

Old Post 03-12-2008 01:50 PM
xfeeneyx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xfeeneyx Click here to Send xfeeneyx a Private Message Find more posts by xfeeneyx Add xfeeneyx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Elli Noise
Major Label Level

I dreamt with my best friend.
she was having drugs and i was so angry with her, pffff horrible

Last edited by Elli Noise on 03-15-2008 at 12:58 AM

Old Post 03-14-2008 06:40 PM
Elli Noise is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Elli Noise Click here to Send Elli Noise a Private Message Visit Elli Noise's homepage! Find more posts by Elli Noise Add Elli Noise to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lick-pinks-lips
#1 Video and Single Level

i had a dream i was a jigsaw piece i dunno why but it was kinda wierd

Old Post 03-14-2008 07:29 PM
lick-pinks-lips is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lick-pinks-lips Click here to Send lick-pinks-lips a Private Message Find more posts by lick-pinks-lips Add lick-pinks-lips to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
caitywait
2nd Grammy Level

horrible dream...one of my best friends died in a car accident and at the same time i somehow got to meet pink and she consoled me. then somehow i was crying in my sleep cos the night after i met pink she died...dunno how tho. grrr i hate those dreams. is anyone good at analysing dreams cos i'd like to know if my dream meant anything?

Old Post 03-15-2008 12:19 AM
caitywait is offline Click Here to See the Profile for caitywait Click here to Send caitywait a Private Message Find more posts by caitywait Add caitywait to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkredlove
Top 100 Charts Level

I dreamt i has sex with is black guy and we just like were all over da couch and he told meh that it was hiz house and den his friend walked in and there waz like 5 people living there and we continued rooting Lol

Old Post 03-15-2008 04:44 AM
pinkredlove is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkredlove Click here to Send pinkredlove a Private Message Find more posts by pinkredlove Add pinkredlove to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nnky

believe me, you dont wanna know.
lets just say it was about my friends. it always is

Old Post 03-15-2008 06:18 AM
p!nnky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nnky Click here to Send p!nnky a Private Message Find more posts by p!nnky Add p!nnky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote