Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Kelly Clarkson
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
[FanNumberOne]
Triple Platinum Record Level

Kelly Clarkson

This is just funny so I thought I'd post it.
Ok wellllll last year in October I think it was, I entered a competition to meet Kelly Clarkson and win tickets to her concert right... and I thought nothing of it coz I hardly even like her but I thought I may as well go for it...

Anyway, yesterday I got a call saying I've won 4 front row tickets to kelly clarkson and a meet&greet with her!!

I found it so funny coz I was like what? out of all of Australia you chose my thing? no way!! and she was like "yeah!" hahaha.. craaaaazy..

Anyway, that brings me to the end of my lovely little story lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-29-2008 11:22 PM
[FanNumberOne] is offline Click Here to See the Profile for [FanNumberOne] Click here to Send [FanNumberOne] a Private Message Visit [FanNumberOne]'s homepage! Find more posts by [FanNumberOne] Add [FanNumberOne] to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Oh! Congrats, and have fuuuun.

Old Post 01-29-2008 11:24 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
[FanNumberOne]

Thankyou!

Old Post 01-29-2008 11:26 PM
[FanNumberOne] is offline Click Here to See the Profile for [FanNumberOne] Click here to Send [FanNumberOne] a Private Message Visit [FanNumberOne]'s homepage! Find more posts by [FanNumberOne] Add [FanNumberOne] to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lozza81

congrats sarah - anddd u wanna take me right?

hahahahahaha nahhh just kidding, have an awesome time dude!!

Old Post 01-29-2008 11:28 PM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
[FanNumberOne]

quote:
Originally posted by lozza81
congrats sarah - anddd u wanna take me right?

hahahahahaha nahhh just kidding, have an awesome time dude!!

hahahahaha thanks crazy!
lol sure thing, i'll pay for your airfares too..

......................yeah.

lol

LOVE your new avatar too

Old Post 01-29-2008 11:30 PM
Julia_08

bravooo

Old Post 01-30-2008 12:02 AM
Julia_08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Julia_08 Click here to Send Julia_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Julia_08 Add Julia_08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freshh.
Needs Rehab Level

Re: Kelly Clarkson

quote:
Originally posted by [FanNumberOne]
This is just funny so I thought I'd post it.
Ok wellllll last year in October I think it was, I entered a competition to meet Kelly Clarkson and win tickets to her concert right... and I thought nothing of it coz I hardly even like her but I thought I may as well go for it...

Anyway, yesterday I got a call saying I've won 4 front row tickets to kelly clarkson and a meet&greet with her!!

I found it so funny coz I was like what? out of all of Australia you chose my thing? no way!! and she was like "yeah!" hahaha.. craaaaazy..

Anyway, that brings me to the end of my lovely little story lol

lol. There are probably som die hard Kelly Clarkson fans who want to kill you right now

Old Post 01-30-2008 12:20 AM
Freshh. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freshh. Click here to Send Freshh. a Private Message Find more posts by Freshh. Add Freshh. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Discordia
Platinum Level

THAT'S SO COOL!!!!!!!!!! ahhh i'm jealous she's pretty cool, i like her...

well have a super awesome time damn that's pretty cool that you got picked!!!!!

Old Post 01-30-2008 12:29 AM
Discordia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Discordia Click here to Send Discordia a Private Message Find more posts by Discordia Add Discordia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freshh.
Needs Rehab Level

Oh yeah, you need to post photos

Old Post 01-30-2008 12:52 AM
Freshh. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freshh. Click here to Send Freshh. a Private Message Find more posts by Freshh. Add Freshh. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xx_ilovep!nk_xx

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!
I LOVE KELLY SOOOO MUCCH!!
THATS SOOO AWESOME!
I ENTERED THAT!!!
OMGG I WANNNA GOOOO!!!
YOUR SO LUCKKKYY!!!
where bouts is the meet and greet???

xoxoxox

Old Post 01-30-2008 05:17 AM
xx_ilovep!nk_xx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xx_ilovep!nk_xx Click here to Send xx_ilovep!nk_xx a Private Message Visit xx_ilovep!nk_xx's homepage! Find more posts by xx_ilovep!nk_xx Add xx_ilovep!nk_xx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
[FanNumberOne]

Re: Re: Kelly Clarkson

quote:
Originally posted by Freshh.
lol. There are probably som die hard Kelly Clarkson fans who want to kill you right now

hahahaha that's exactly what I thought. I was thinking about that for a while thinking "Some person that loves Kelly Clarkson as much as I love Pink would've entered this competition and someone (being me lol) who doesn't even listen to her music often's won...." and I felt really bad about it but then I realised that i've entered heaps of Pink competitions and I don't expect the winners to feel sorry for someone like me... and I guess I won it fair and square coz I some how crazily had 'the most original answer' lol... weird stuff... fete I guess lol... i've got good luck with these kinds of things so maybe one day soon I'll be lucky enough to get a phone call from someone saying i've won tickets to see Pink and I'm gonna meet her

wow, I'm sure no one's gonna read what I just said.. how freaking much do I want to talk............ lol

Old Post 01-30-2008 09:35 AM
[FanNumberOne]

quote:
Originally posted by Discordia
THAT'S SO COOL!!!!!!!!!! ahhh i'm jealous she's pretty cool, i like her...

well have a super awesome time damn that's pretty cool that you got picked!!!!!

hahaha yeah I reckon she's really cool, and she seems like she's got a great personality too so it's pretty exciting

thanks I know!!

quote:
Originally posted by Freshh.
Oh yeah, you need to post photos

Definitely will

Old Post 01-30-2008 09:36 AM
[FanNumberOne]

quote:
Originally posted by xx_ilovep!nk_xx
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!
I LOVE KELLY SOOOO MUCCH!!
THATS SOOO AWESOME!
I ENTERED THAT!!!
OMGG I WANNNA GOOOO!!!
YOUR SO LUCKKKYY!!!
where bouts is the meet and greet???

xoxoxox

ooooo see now reading that makes me feel bad...
I don't know what to say to that.. but sorry!!!!! hopefully you win something like that one day
it's before the show in Melb on the 4th of March I think... or maybe afterwards, but I'm pretty sure it'd be beforehand

Old Post 01-30-2008 09:38 AM
Jolie-Pitt

<3 kelly

Old Post 01-30-2008 09:58 AM
Jolie-Pitt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jolie-Pitt Click here to Send Jolie-Pitt a Private Message Visit Jolie-Pitt's homepage! Find more posts by Jolie-Pitt Add Jolie-Pitt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dafni
#1 Video and Single Level

woooow that's amazing i love kelly,say hi from us and have fun!!

Old Post 01-30-2008 12:53 PM
dafni is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dafni Click here to Send dafni a Private Message Find more posts by dafni Add dafni to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote