Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > B4 I wasn't sure… Now I'm confused lol
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
snowgo
Triple Platinum Record Level

B4 I wasn't sure… Now I'm confused lol

I changed a lot, like I said once, in another thread, but it got deleted when they changed the forum ;( fortunately I still have it so if anyone is interested… just ask ;D

Well… Last year, to be accepted in the group, I was pretending all the time, pretending to be someone it wasn't me. P!nk made me understand that »EVERY SECOND YOU SPEND TRYING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE, IT'S A LOST SECOND, BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER GET TO YOU«. That's kind of my motto, I love her for saying that….
I knew what was right and what was wrong, but I just didn't have the »bravery/power« to show it… haha ex: I was always shy, didn't want to sing lol.. I had 7 years of music school with the highest mark, even from singing.. I’s just that I always thought “What are the others thing blahblahblah…” The last day the teacher called me to sing something , I got up, went there and sang.. Im more “***k lol.. It’s my life, I cant live it thinking always about the others lol” Just at home I actually realized that I sang a whole song in front of my class like nothing lol XD
But after signing here on PP; and seeing how many open-minded people are here, and that noone is afraid to speak their mind, and example? GOSH, I NEVER THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE SO MANY HOMOSEXUAL OR BI PEOPLE ON HER FORUM, and the most beautiful thing it's that no one is afraid to show it… I was sooo happy when I got it…. But… I'm starting to write a thread per day.. and maybe someone of you is starting to wonder… why?? I'll tell you…
Because Slovenia, unfortunately, it's full of »close«minded people, they just hate everything that's different… (If I speak in Italian in my city, everyone turns to look at me, once I made a blog in Italian, and everyone was like .. dude, here's Slovenia! But gosh, it's a bilingual territory… accept it! Once I was walking to the sport center and talking in Italian with my friends, and there were some boys and they said like »Heyy look those Italian girls« and I said to them in Slovenian »***k you *** hole!« haha XD), they don't accept other nationalities, GAYS OR LESBIANS, they just look at them as if they're form Mars and I soooooooo hate it grrrrr… I asked my friends why everyone someone says the work homosexuality they laugh, they said because it's funny hahaha, but maybe for you i't normal??? YES, IT IS!!!!!
We know about a pedophile teacher, and a gay one… And the GAY one, who is a fantastic person, I personally know him, made more scandal here, form the pedophile one !! I can't get it… Everyone talks about the gay one, but no one cares about the other …
Oh yeah.. » days ago we had a lesson with another professor, a new one… Who is probably gay. He Was awesome, the way he explained things etc… and I liked him… and at the end of the lesson I told »Well he was good, I learned any things today«.. and the others were like »no way. I don't want a gay as a teacher, I'd prefer to die!«…
So what? GAY means WITH WHO YOU GO TO BED! Is this our business? NO! A gay can perfectly be more intelligent, good, a better person that an etero.. So it has no sense to judge someone from their sexuality… But if I try to talk like this in my school, they’d just laugh a lot and say I’m stupid.. I don’t wanna spend my energy on that lolI hate it here, hate it with passion, I wanna hurt it XD…
And I feel strange… I know I'm right, but I'M THE DIFFERENT ONE…
And sometimes I don't even know who I am…. And for the first time in my life, I found 2 girl in my school that I get along with and have my same ideas, and it feels strange. I ?m all the time with them now… And.. *confused*…
But I know better than them XD

“life is all an adventure, we have to live it to the fullest, treasuring every moment”

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-26-2008 11:42 AM
snowgo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snowgo Click here to Send snowgo a Private Message Visit snowgo's homepage! Find more posts by snowgo Add snowgo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freshh.
Needs Rehab Level

Dont be confused.

The girl who just wrote that thread is the real you.

Take everyone else out of it. And you'll know exactly who you are.

The girl who just wrote that.

So start being her She sounds awesome to me

xx

Old Post 01-26-2008 01:33 PM
Freshh. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freshh. Click here to Send Freshh. a Private Message Find more posts by Freshh. Add Freshh. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dafni
#1 Video and Single Level

Re: B4 I wasn't sure… Now I'm confused lol

quote:
Originally posted by snowgo
I changed a lot, like I said once, in another thread, but it got deleted when they changed the forum ;( fortunately I still have it so if anyone is interested… just ask ;D

Well… Last year, to be accepted in the group, I was pretending all the time, pretending to be someone it wasn't me. P!nk made me understand that »EVERY SECOND YOU SPEND TRYING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE, IT'S A LOST SECOND, BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER GET TO YOU«. That's kind of my motto, I love her for saying that….
I knew what was right and what was wrong, but I just didn't have the »bravery/power« to show it… haha ex: I was always shy, didn't want to sing lol.. I had 7 years of music school with the highest mark, even from singing.. I’s just that I always thought “What are the others thing blahblahblah…” The last day the teacher called me to sing something , I got up, went there and sang.. Im more “***k lol.. It’s my life, I cant live it thinking always about the others lol” Just at home I actually realized that I sang a whole song in front of my class like nothing

i really like this part coz it reminds me of myself,i didn't have to pretend but i was also shy and without any confidence so it was hard to express myself and when ppl censore u it gets really difficult to loosen up.......anyway it's over now,i get what you're saying,1 of the reasons i love pink is that she taught me to be me and don't give a ***k about other ppl opinions,that's the best thing that ever happened to me

in greece it's pretty much the same when it comes to gay ppl,and ppl really critisize someone for being different

ps:i like u!u rock and u're 100% right,it's their problem not yours so don't be confused

Old Post 01-26-2008 02:25 PM
dafni is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dafni Click here to Send dafni a Private Message Find more posts by dafni Add dafni to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Re: B4 I wasn't sure… Now I'm confused lol

quote:
Originally posted by snowgo

I knew what was right and what was wrong, but I just didn't have the »bravery/power« to show it… haha ex: I was always shy, didn't want to sing lol.. I had 7 years of music school with the highest mark, even from singing.. I’s just that I always thought “What are the others thing blahblahblah…” The last day the teacher called me to sing something , I got up, went there and sang.. Im more “***k lol.. It’s my life, I cant live it thinking always about the others lol” Just at home I actually realized that I sang a whole song in front of my class like nothing lol XD
But after signing here on PP; and seeing how many open-minded people are here, and that noone is afraid to speak their mind, and example? GOSH, I NEVER THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE SO MANY HOMOSEXUAL OR BI PEOPLE ON HER FORUM, and the most beautiful thing it's that no one is afraid to show it… I was sooo happy when I got it…. But… I'm starting to write a thread per day.. and maybe someone of you is starting to wonder… why?? I'll tell you…
Because Slovenia, unfortunately, it's full of »close«minded people, they just hate everything that's different… (If I speak in Italian in my city, everyone turns to look at me, once I made a blog in Italian, and everyone was like .. dude, here's Slovenia! But gosh, it's a bilingual territory… accept it! Once I was walking to the sport center and talking in Italian with my friends, and there were some boys and they said like »Heyy look those Italian girls« and I said to them in Slovenian »***k you *** hole!« haha XD), they don't accept other nationalities, GAYS OR LESBIANS, they just look at them as if they're form Mars and I soooooooo hate it grrrrr… I asked my friends why everyone someone says the work homosexuality they laugh, they said because it's funny hahaha, but maybe for you i't normal??? YES, IT IS!!!!!
We know about a pedophile teacher, and a gay one… And the GAY one, who is a fantastic person, I personally know him, made more scandal here, form the pedophile one !! I can't get it… Everyone talks about the gay one, but no one cares about the other …
Oh yeah.. » days ago we had a lesson with another professor, a new one… Who is probably gay. He Was awesome, the way he explained things etc… and I liked him… and at the end of the lesson I told »Well he was good, I learned any things today«.. and the others were like »no way. I don't want a gay as a teacher, I'd prefer to die!«…
So what? GAY means WITH WHO YOU GO TO BED! Is this our business? NO! A gay can perfectly be more intelligent, good, a better person that an etero.. So it has no sense to judge someone from their sexuality… But if I try to talk like this in my school, they’d just laugh a lot and say I’m stupid.. I don’t wanna spend my energy on that lolI hate it here, hate it with passion, I wanna hurt it XD…
And I feel strange… I know I'm right, but I'M THE DIFFERENT ONE…
And sometimes I don't even know who I am…. And for the first time in my life, I found 2 girl in my school that I get along with and have my same ideas, and it feels strange. I ?m all the time with them now… And.. *confused*…
But I know better than them XD

“life is all an adventure, we have to live it to the fullest, treasuring every moment”

I am at the moment waiting for my owen to heat up so I'll just bump a short message here, after reading your post. I could write so much more than this but anyhow..

It's so amazing to read stories like this, just the way people realize some things. It proves how different we are.
You are special. And that is what people are AFRAID of being. You actually take TIME to think about these things while it is a FEAR to others. You keep on being who you are, cause it's obvious you've found yourself among the rest. Be strong and keep it real. You want Freedom, you'll get it. Let them waste theirs..

And about the GAY thing, it's not really about who you go to bed with, it's about living without barriers and letting yourself fall for a person, not a sex.

Off to cook! Take care. x

Old Post 01-26-2008 04:17 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
little_abs
Double Platinum

you ***king rock. lol so many people are confused and maybe one day will find out who they really are. if you live in a society where people are narrow minded and you are still able to find yourself you are doing even better. to be strong and believe in yourself when you live in a country where that's frowned upon makes it all the more impressive! go you! lol

Old Post 01-26-2008 04:19 PM
little_abs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for little_abs Click here to Send little_abs a Private Message Find more posts by little_abs Add little_abs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rumblmunkee
Double Platinum

you were just pretending to be Croation?

how sad...

Old Post 01-26-2008 04:44 PM
rumblmunkee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rumblmunkee Click here to Send rumblmunkee a Private Message Visit rumblmunkee's homepage! Find more posts by rumblmunkee Add rumblmunkee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowgo

quote:
Originally posted by rumblmunkee
you were just pretending to be Croation?

how sad...

when did I say i was cro? I live NEAR coraita, yeah.. and have "a part of rcoratian blood" lol... but i live in slovenia XD

Old Post 01-26-2008 06:10 PM
snowgo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snowgo Click here to Send snowgo a Private Message Visit snowgo's homepage! Find more posts by snowgo Add snowgo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowgo

quote:
Originally posted by Freshh.
Dont be confused.

The girl who just wrote that thread is the real you.

Take everyone else out of it. And you'll know exactly who you are.

The girl who just wrote that.

So start being her She sounds awesome to me

xx

heey tnx!!

Old Post 01-26-2008 06:11 PM
snowgo

Re: Re: B4 I wasn't sure… Now I'm confused lol

quote:
Originally posted by dafni
i really like this part coz it reminds me of myself,i didn't have to pretend but i was also shy and without any confidence so it was hard to express myself and when ppl censore u it gets really difficult to loosen up.......anyway it's over now,i get what you're saying,1 of the reasons i love pink is that she taught me to be me and don't give a ***k about other ppl opinions,that's the best thing that ever happened to me

in greece it's pretty much the same when it comes to gay ppl,and ppl really critisize someone for being different

ps:i like u!u rock and u're 100% right,it's their problem not yours so don't be confused

tnx !!

Old Post 01-26-2008 06:11 PM
snowgo

Re: Re: B4 I wasn't sure… Now I'm confused lol

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
I am at the moment waiting for my owen to heat up so I'll just bump a short message here, after reading your post. I could write so much more than this but anyhow..

It's so amazing to read stories like this, just the way people realize some things. It proves how different we are.
You are special. And that is what people are AFRAID of being. You actually take TIME to think about these things while it is a FEAR to others. You keep on being who you are, cause it's obvious you've found yourself among the rest. Be strong and keep it real. You want Freedom, you'll get it. Let them waste theirs..

And about the GAY thing, it's not really about who you go to bed with, it's about living without barriers and letting yourself fall for a person, not a sex.

Off to cook! Take care. x

OMG thank u Dani!!! About the gay thing... yeah u're right... i meant it cuz others just don't think bout it in this way, but u're right ;D;D

Old Post 01-26-2008 06:13 PM
snowgo

quote:
Originally posted by little_abs
you ***king rock. lol so many people are confused and maybe one day will find out who they really are. if you live in a society where people are narrow minded and you are still able to find yourself you are doing even better. to be strong and believe in yourself when you live in a country where that's frowned upon makes it all the more impressive! go you! lol

XD tnx!

PS: HEY GUYS ALL YOUR COMEMNTS MADE ME CRY AT THE END EVEN IF IT CAN SOUND STUPID...

Old Post 01-26-2008 06:13 PM
snowgo

dafni pls clean ur inbooox

have to ask u a thing

btw tnx 4 the message u sent me ;D;D

xo

Old Post 01-26-2008 06:50 PM
fantasia
World Tour Level

There is a couple in the same situation. I hope for you it's going to work out. You are brilliant and that is what is important.

Old Post 01-26-2008 07:43 PM
fantasia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fantasia Click here to Send fantasia a Private Message Visit fantasia's homepage! Find more posts by fantasia Add fantasia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowgo

quote:
Originally posted by fantasia
There is a couple in the same situation. I hope for you it's going to work out. You are brilliant and that is what is important.

tnx**

Old Post 01-26-2008 07:47 PM
snowgo

Some ppl don't like P!nk irhgt cuz she's different...

Old Post 01-26-2008 07:48 PM