Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > car bits
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
diva
MixTape Level

car bits

Does anyone know where i can get hold of any car bits to do with P!nk.
Anything from stickers to air freshners.

Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-12-2008 09:32 PM
diva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diva Click here to Send diva a Private Message Find more posts by diva Add diva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkmama
World Tour Level

ebay has car stickers last time I looked.

Old Post 01-12-2008 09:42 PM
pinkmama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkmama Click here to Send pinkmama a Private Message Find more posts by pinkmama Add pinkmama to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rockachick
Underground Label Level

VICTORIAS SECRET PANTS

MY VERY THOUGHTFUL OTHER HALF GOT ME VICTORIAS SECRET PINK ROAD TRIP KNICKERS FOR CHRISTMAS! A WHOLE SQUAD OF THEM SO NOW I WEAR THEM MOST DAYS!!!! ALWAYS CLEAN THOUGH!!!! ANYTHING TO KEEP ME THINKING OF THE LOVELY ALECIA EHHHH!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU GUYS!!

UP THE L WORD!!!!!! LOVED THE PINK SONG AT THE END OF SERIES 4!!!!!!!! ROLL ON THE 5TH SERIES..........

Old Post 01-12-2008 09:59 PM
rockachick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rockachick Click here to Send rockachick a Private Message Visit rockachick's homepage! Find more posts by rockachick Add rockachick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
diva
MixTape Level

Ebay only has the p!nk in writing -i fancied having her beautiful face plastered over my car

Old Post 01-12-2008 10:12 PM
diva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diva Click here to Send diva a Private Message Find more posts by diva Add diva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ozp!nkfan_83
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by diva
Ebay only has the p!nk in writing -i fancied having her beautiful face plastered over my car

i got a sticker off of ebay australia a while ago of her face.. i cant remember who sold it though.... but if you have a look on you tube and search for ozpinkfan83 you will see it on my guitar at the base of it...... i'll see if i can find it anywhere and i will post the link for you if i can find it

Old Post 01-15-2008 01:07 AM
ozp!nkfan_83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ozp!nkfan_83 Click here to Send ozp!nkfan_83 a Private Message Find more posts by ozp!nkfan_83 Add ozp!nkfan_83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ozp!nkfan_83

ok i couldnt find the person i bought it from off ebay so i took this pic instead.. you can just see it

Attachment: guitar.jpg
This has been downloaded 75 time(s).

Old Post 01-15-2008 01:39 AM
ozp!nkfan_83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ozp!nkfan_83 Click here to Send ozp!nkfan_83 a Private Message Find more posts by ozp!nkfan_83 Add ozp!nkfan_83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ozp!nkfan_83

it's a sticker of this picture.. there is a photo of it somewhere but i can find the exact one..

Attachment: 06072007.jpg
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

Old Post 01-15-2008 01:42 AM
emilyj92
Platinum Level

I know that u can get the air freshners from her online store.

Old Post 01-15-2008 11:15 AM
emilyj92 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for emilyj92 Click here to Send emilyj92 a Private Message Visit emilyj92's homepage! Find more posts by emilyj92 Add emilyj92 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote