Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What's the last movie you watched?
Pages (543): « First ... « 534 535 [536] 537 538 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

The Martian

... and forgot to mention Clouds of Sils Maria before.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-30-2016 08:38 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Cake.

Jennifer Aniston is fantastic.

Old Post 03-30-2016 09:35 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

American Sniper

Old Post 03-31-2016 08:38 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Camp X-Ray

Old Post 04-02-2016 09:09 PM
Dani

Cloverfield.

Old Post 04-02-2016 10:29 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Cloverfield.

The 2008 one? I didn't like it, your thoughts?

Old Post 04-03-2016 11:39 AM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
The 2008 one? I didn't like it, your thoughts?

Yeah. The old one. My bf wants to see the new one but I doubted and said let me watch the first one, first I didn't like it either.

Old Post 04-03-2016 01:31 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Gravity
The Monuments Men

Old Post 04-09-2016 08:55 PM
boink

Machete Kills
What the actual f'ck is that bullsh't trash movie considering that it was fun

Old Post 04-10-2016 09:19 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Watching a lot of movies lately

10 cloverfield
Jurassic world
Tracers
The captive
Mad max furey road
The gray

Old Post 04-10-2016 11:27 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

10 Cloverfield lane. So bad. Bo!

Old Post 04-11-2016 05:50 PM
boink

quote:

Really? The story didn't sound that bad, and it's with John Goodman. Oh well, seems the Cloverfield franchise sucks.

It has a 7.7 rating at the imdb W*T*F!?

Last edited by boink on 04-11-2016 at 06:25 PM

Old Post 04-11-2016 05:52 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Really? The story didn't sound that bad, and it's with John Goodman. Oh well, seems the Cloverfield franchise sucks.

It has a 7.7 rating at the imdb W*T*F!?

I know. I saw the 7.7 before the cinemas but *** I can't believe it. It must be fake. Half of the movie is good. The ending was so bad. It was like two different movies, except the first movie was 1 hour long and the second 10 minutes.

Old Post 04-11-2016 07:28 PM
boink

quote:
I know. I saw the 7.7 before the cinemas but *** I can't believe it. It must be fake. Half of the movie is good. The ending was so bad. It was like two different movies, except the first movie was 1 hour long and the second 10 minutes.

LOL Sounds like Ace Ventura

Old Post 04-11-2016 07:31 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:

I liked it yeah the ending could have been better but the main part of the film I thought was great!

Old Post 04-11-2016 07:32 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote