Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What are you listening to? Thread Rating: 10 votes, 3.40 average.
Pages (832): « First ... « 821 822 [823] 824 825 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kathy~trydis
Triple Platinum Record Level

It's complicated -ADTR

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-27-2014 09:49 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

The Distillers - The Hunger (I love old skool.)

Old Post 05-27-2014 10:24 AM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Love it!
Wayyyy. Toooo. Awesomeeeee. :]

Attachment: image.jpg
This has been downloaded 81 time(s).

Old Post 05-27-2014 01:26 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

the black keys album turn blue.

i LOVE these guys! love love love... BUT it breaks my heart that i just can't get into their new album. it's so different than the spontaneous rock/blues/soul sound they usually deliver. kinda disappointing.

i just can't seem to love it. i need another rubber factory. that album is life.

Old Post 05-27-2014 03:32 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sugaritsa
#1 Video and Single Level

sakiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmkxjUyummw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyfBv0wq49g

Last edited by sugaritsa on 05-27-2014 at 07:34 PM

Old Post 05-27-2014 07:30 PM
sugaritsa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sugaritsa Click here to Send sugaritsa a Private Message Find more posts by sugaritsa Add sugaritsa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

Avril... because it reminds me of my childhood BEST friedn.....*crying like IŠve never done before. i cant even bother correcting whatever mistakes i write. LOL i van even type without even seeing VKLEARE wth. <3<33<3<3<3<33

Old Post 05-28-2014 06:44 AM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

PMSL listening to Haxbi. I mean. P!nkeatspeaches. :=P <3

Piece On Me (Parody.....Britney). <3
OH LORFDy. L O L
I helped writing that song...that I mean. omg... I confess to making more songs in which I will not tell anyone about bexuz im kool like, that.
"I'm miss get on the table,
and get in.
"

piece fork sheet. tha italian man who went to ermm malta.
<3

Last edited by P!nkfan#1 on 05-28-2014 at 07:27 AM

Old Post 05-28-2014 07:25 AM
AlrightSir

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yOZEiHLuVU

This is probably the best music I've ever heard. I've been loving this for years now and I still get tears from its beautifulness.

Old Post 05-29-2014 09:22 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Choir singing Ronja R÷vardotter

Nibling just fell asleep to this <3

Old Post 06-03-2014 09:09 AM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toooldtoosmall
#1 Single Level

Slipknot

Old Post 06-04-2014 12:57 AM
toooldtoosmall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toooldtoosmall Click here to Send toooldtoosmall a Private Message Find more posts by toooldtoosmall Add toooldtoosmall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

"And it goes on and on and on and on,
Next thing you're wondering where all the years have gone
And trying to wish 'em back wont work,
Who would've thought a good memory could hurt,
so bad?"

Old Post 06-04-2014 01:54 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
baaahh
Banned

The annoying doorbell........ And very, mentally ill people, talking to themselves. Makes me miss my home more than ever I feel. Scared. Very scared. It makes ME, feel unsafe. There I said IT.. I feel truly sorry for them, I really do.

Old Post 06-04-2014 08:36 PM
baaahh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for baaahh Click here to Send baaahh a Private Message Find more posts by baaahh Add baaahh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

lana del rey -- ultraviolence

this girl's productions are always great and, luckily, it seems like she's improved as a singer (shades of cool).

the sound from the 3 songs we got so far off her new album seem much more cinematic and drive-in movie theater-ish -- and that's what i like! i miss this kind of epicness from pink's songs. she delivered it with my vietnam, gone to california and waiting for love. i hope we get that kind of production back.

Last edited by grenno on 06-05-2014 at 09:56 AM

Old Post 06-05-2014 09:11 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ASHLEYWADE
#1 Video and Single Level

Avenged Sevenfold - Hail to the King

Old Post 06-05-2014 04:46 PM
ASHLEYWADE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ASHLEYWADE Click here to Send ASHLEYWADE a Private Message Find more posts by ASHLEYWADE Add ASHLEYWADE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Can't Take Me Home

Old Post 06-05-2014 06:56 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote