Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > Pink - New York Concert - Full 1080i video
Pages (11): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*unwanted*
Banned

thanx but i got it on dvd

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-01-2007 01:08 AM
*unwanted* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *unwanted* Click here to Send *unwanted* a Private Message Find more posts by *unwanted* Add *unwanted* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Leomacae
MixTape Level

Could anyone upload it in a .torrent for us to download it easier?

Old Post 10-02-2007 12:21 AM
Leomacae is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Leomacae Click here to Send Leomacae a Private Message Find more posts by Leomacae Add Leomacae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
leeluvzya
In Detox Level

Because of the size I don't think it's possible... I have downloaded it all and converted it into a different format which made it about 250MGB instead the 5.4GIG original one... I'll try and get it uploaded for those who can't play the original uploaded version or who can't download that much .

Old Post 10-02-2007 01:10 AM
leeluvzya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for leeluvzya Click here to Send leeluvzya a Private Message Visit leeluvzya's homepage! Find more posts by leeluvzya Add leeluvzya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Leomacae
MixTape Level

Yes, it's possible. There are .torrents with more than 7GB of size...it would be great if you could put it out that way. I always search my torrents in Mininova.org ...thanks anyway!

Old Post 10-02-2007 02:21 PM
Leomacae is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Leomacae Click here to Send Leomacae a Private Message Find more posts by Leomacae Add Leomacae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xx_ilovep!nk_xx
Triple Platinum Record Level

aw. thanksss..

Old Post 10-08-2007 03:49 AM
xx_ilovep!nk_xx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xx_ilovep!nk_xx Click here to Send xx_ilovep!nk_xx a Private Message Visit xx_ilovep!nk_xx's homepage! Find more posts by xx_ilovep!nk_xx Add xx_ilovep!nk_xx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlameFluff

Finished!

This is such a nice performance..I seen this on MHD a few weeks back.

I was hoping this download wasn't edited but it was taken from MHD

Love it

Old Post 10-17-2007 06:29 AM
BlameFluff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlameFluff Click here to Send BlameFluff a Private Message Visit BlameFluff's homepage! Find more posts by BlameFluff Add BlameFluff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freakin'P!nkFan
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by BlameFluff
Finished!

This is such a nice performance..I seen this on MHD a few weeks back.

I was hoping this download wasn't edited but it was taken from MHD

Love it

That's the channel I saw it on too! Lol!

Old Post 10-17-2007 07:02 AM
Freakin'P!nkFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freakin'P!nkFan Click here to Send Freakin'P!nkFan a Private Message Visit Freakin'P!nkFan's homepage! Find more posts by Freakin'P!nkFan Add Freakin'P!nkFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freakin'P!nkFan
2nd Grammy Level

I'm unable to download all the files using rapid share, ugh!!!!!! I want this on dvd SO BAD!

Old Post 10-17-2007 07:15 AM
Freakin'P!nkFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freakin'P!nkFan Click here to Send Freakin'P!nkFan a Private Message Visit Freakin'P!nkFan's homepage! Find more posts by Freakin'P!nkFan Add Freakin'P!nkFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K3n
Top 100 Charts Level

pleaaaaaaaaaaase... who does have it yet???
could somebody uploaded it on a freeserver???
www.filefactory.com , or anything free??? I cant download it from RS!! it will take one month!!!

pleaseeeeeeee

Old Post 10-26-2007 12:30 AM
K3n is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K3n Click here to Send K3n a Private Message Visit K3n's homepage! Find more posts by K3n Add K3n to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truluv
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Freakin'P!nkFan
I'm unable to download all the files using rapid share, ugh!!!!!! I want this on dvd SO BAD!

there u can only upload 300MB
so it wont work

Old Post 10-27-2007 06:40 PM
truluv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truluv Click here to Send truluv a Private Message Find more posts by truluv Add truluv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angy
Top 100 Charts Level

you can try http://www.bigupload.com/ , it's 2000mb free file transfer

Old Post 12-10-2007 11:50 PM
angy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for angy Click here to Send angy a Private Message Visit angy's homepage! Find more posts by angy Add angy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
50P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by leeluvzya
Because of the size I don't think it's possible... I have downloaded it all and converted it into a different format which made it about 250MGB instead the 5.4GIG original one... I'll try and get it uploaded for those who can't play the original uploaded version or who can't download that much .

*bumps*

Lee, do u still have that 250Mb file and if so could you try to upload it one of these days pleaaaaase ?

Old Post 01-06-2008 03:11 AM
50P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 50P!nk Click here to Send 50P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by 50P!nk Add 50P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Loka Pela P!nk
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by leeluvzya

pleaseeeeeeeee
try upload for uuus
I'll aprecciate so muuuch !

Old Post 01-20-2008 07:32 PM
Loka Pela P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Loka Pela P!nk Click here to Send Loka Pela P!nk a Private Message Visit Loka Pela P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by Loka Pela P!nk Add Loka Pela P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mandao

Part 1, remaining download time: 1h47min 1% finished

WOHOOOO! Gotta love my internet connection.

Old Post 02-09-2008 02:57 PM
Mandao is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandao Click here to Send Mandao a Private Message Find more posts by Mandao Add Mandao to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

i'm downloading...helped by my friends...i guess 3 or 5 days...and we'll have it...but a question...is ripped from tv?...i mean it has tv channel logos?...
or whatelese...also...someone who finshed the download could please.. post a screencap ofit?..thanks..

Old Post 02-10-2008 11:06 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote