Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > Pink - New York Concert - Full 1080i video
Pages (11): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
moniqe
Banned

CyberLink PowerDVD 8 is the answer! have fun!

you deserved it!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-26-2008 05:19 PM
moniqe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moniqe Click here to Send moniqe a Private Message Find more posts by moniqe Add moniqe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niknik_niki
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by moniqe
CyberLink PowerDVD 8 is the answer! have fun!

you deserved it!

hey thanks... i d/l VLC player, but it still plays pretty broken, i'll d/l this n give it a try... THanks!!

but what i did see.. OMG!! awwwwwwwwwwww sooooooo good!!

Old Post 09-27-2008 07:36 AM
niknik_niki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for niknik_niki Click here to Send niknik_niki a Private Message Visit niknik_niki's homepage! Find more posts by niknik_niki Add niknik_niki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
moniqe
Banned

Old Post 09-27-2008 08:30 AM
moniqe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moniqe Click here to Send moniqe a Private Message Find more posts by moniqe Add moniqe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alecxander
Top 100 Charts Level

please upload to another hosting site !
and resize it because it so many links

Old Post 09-28-2008 01:05 AM
Alecxander is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alecxander Click here to Send Alecxander a Private Message Find more posts by Alecxander Add Alecxander to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
50P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Thai_Pink_Fan
The first thing that I came to my mind was you had to set NTFS format. Well, it has already done that.

I don't know. Maybe, you should check your harddrive if it has more than 6GB. Check your recycle bin if you really deleted stuff that you don't need. Go to Disk Cleanup so it deletes unnecessary files.

Have you every been able to extract anything bigger than 4GB on your computer?

thanks for your help
but yeah as i said my external harddrive was set to NTFS format and totally empty.
So I dunno... don't think I've ever had any other file bigger than 4Gb no

Old Post 10-05-2008 09:44 AM
50P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 50P!nk Click here to Send 50P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by 50P!nk Add 50P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
50P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by 50P!nk
thanks for your help
but yeah as i said my external harddrive was set to NTFS format and totally empty.
So I dunno... don't think I've ever had any other file bigger than 4Gb no

YEAAAHHHHHHHHH

I've bought a new harddrive, and it works perfectly on that one

I know noone gives a sht but me happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Old Post 11-17-2008 02:14 PM
50P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 50P!nk Click here to Send 50P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by 50P!nk Add 50P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
=X-X-X= Sharon

i still can't download it

Old Post 11-17-2008 04:51 PM
=X-X-X= Sharon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for =X-X-X= Sharon Click here to Send =X-X-X= Sharon a Private Message Visit =X-X-X= Sharon's homepage! Find more posts by =X-X-X= Sharon Add =X-X-X= Sharon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cassidyhamelin

FINALLY GOT IT DOWNLOAD AMAZING QUALITY THANK YOU

Old Post 11-19-2008 06:18 AM
Cassidyhamelin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cassidyhamelin Click here to Send Cassidyhamelin a Private Message Visit Cassidyhamelin's homepage! Find more posts by Cassidyhamelin Add Cassidyhamelin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Suz
Top 100 Charts Level

anyone able to put up like 7 or 8 links like a movie download from r/share please? pm me. thanks

Old Post 01-06-2009 12:45 PM
Suz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Suz Click here to Send Suz a Private Message Find more posts by Suz Add Suz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkInMyHart
Banned

I LOVE THE PERSON WHO VIEWED THIS IN THE ACTIVE USER THING!!!!

I LOST THIS BEAUTIFUL THING WHEN I HAD TO REFORMAT MY COMPUTER!!!! IT WAS TOO BIG TO TRANSFER TO THE ONLINE STORAGE!!!

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

I actually paid for a membership so I could download with full speed and not wait to get this! I was using a neighbor's internet and it was a weak signal and it kept dropping and it took weeks!

Thank you guest!

Old Post 03-23-2009 07:04 AM
P!nkInMyHart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkInMyHart Click here to Send P!nkInMyHart a Private Message Find more posts by P!nkInMyHart Add P!nkInMyHart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

Just started to download. Very very slow. And I have to wait 15 min between each download ... this is gonna take a looooong time ...

Old Post 03-30-2009 08:59 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

When was this gig?

Old Post 03-30-2009 09:03 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkInMyHart
Banned

This gig was early April 2006

Old Post 03-30-2009 11:12 PM
P!nkInMyHart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkInMyHart Click here to Send P!nkInMyHart a Private Message Find more posts by P!nkInMyHart Add P!nkInMyHart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkInMyHart
This gig was early April 2006

Thanks

Parts 6 is on it's way ... yay

Old Post 03-31-2009 08:12 AM
Buffy

Can someone tell me, once i've dl all and extracted it with winrar, what format is it gonna be?

Old Post 03-31-2009 07:18 PM