Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Empty Your PMs
Pages (20): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
gohottie
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by <3 Rafael
how many times do i have to tell you, i said after that, not offended jus, ''dont call me that'' and what did you do?

well?

u started raving bout how u could do what u liked and then u called me a sheep shagger so theres why i dont like you

hand!

FOR THE 5TH AND FINAL TIME, I DID NOT CALL U A SHEEP SHAGGER, I SAID WOULD U PREFER IF I CALL U A SHEEP SHAGGER ? COS PEOPLE SOMETIMES CALL WELSH PEOPLE SHEEP SHAGGERS, IT WAS A JOKE, YOU REMEMBER JOKES RIGHT ? HAHAHAH ? GOES LIKE THAT ?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-28-2006 05:19 PM
gohottie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gohottie Click here to Send gohottie a Private Message Find more posts by gohottie Add gohottie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3 Rafael
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by gohottie
FOR THE 5TH AND FINAL TIME, I DID NOT CALL U A SHEEP SHAGGER, I SAID WOULD U PREFER IF I CALL U A SHEEP SHAGGER ? COS PEOPLE SOMETIMES CALL WELSH PEOPLE SHEEP SHAGGERS, IT WAS A JOKE, YOU REMEMBER JOKES RIGHT ? HAHAHAH ? GOES LIKE THAT ?

so what, get a life, why are u even so bothered? dont answer that question coz i really dont want to knw

Old Post 07-28-2006 05:45 PM
<3 Rafael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3 Rafael Click here to Send <3 Rafael a Private Message Find more posts by <3 Rafael Add <3 Rafael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen_P!nkness
In Detox Level

Sandi ( P!nk4Sand )

Old Post 07-30-2006 07:54 PM
Queen_P!nkness is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen_P!nkness Click here to Send Queen_P!nkness a Private Message Find more posts by Queen_P!nkness Add Queen_P!nkness to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinK4Sand
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Queen_P!nkness
Sandi ( P!nk4Sand )

Oops
it's done now

Last edited by PinK4Sand on 07-31-2006 at 10:10 AM

Old Post 07-31-2006 09:33 AM
PinK4Sand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinK4Sand Click here to Send PinK4Sand a Private Message Find more posts by PinK4Sand Add PinK4Sand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen_P!nkness
In Detox Level

quote:
Originally posted by PinK4Sand
Oops
it's done now

kk

Old Post 07-31-2006 10:41 AM
Queen_P!nkness is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen_P!nkness Click here to Send Queen_P!nkness a Private Message Find more posts by Queen_P!nkness Add Queen_P!nkness to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gohottie
Banned

KARAAAAAAAAAAAA

Old Post 08-03-2006 07:23 PM
gohottie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gohottie Click here to Send gohottie a Private Message Find more posts by gohottie Add gohottie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mirux

ego crash

Old Post 08-05-2006 02:02 PM
Mirux is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mirux Click here to Send Mirux a Private Message Visit Mirux's homepage! Find more posts by Mirux Add Mirux to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
|Lady d£lish|

kiddsi

Old Post 08-16-2006 10:19 AM
|Lady d£lish| is offline Click Here to See the Profile for |Lady d£lish| Click here to Send |Lady d£lish| a Private Message Find more posts by |Lady d£lish| Add |Lady d£lish| to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk_is_the_one
#1 Single Level

Re: Empty Your PMs

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
Well go on then

How many can u get?
Cuz it's full in one sec

Old Post 08-17-2006 07:34 PM
P!nk_is_the_one is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk_is_the_one Click here to Send P!nk_is_the_one a Private Message Visit P!nk_is_the_one's homepage! Find more posts by P!nk_is_the_one Add P!nk_is_the_one to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

LOTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Old Post 08-22-2006 07:45 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nnky

Del please..

Old Post 09-13-2006 10:48 AM
p!nnky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nnky Click here to Send p!nnky a Private Message Find more posts by p!nnky Add p!nnky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Delster
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Sorry - I had no idea - should be good to go now

Old Post 09-13-2006 10:59 AM
Delster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Delster Click here to Send Delster a Private Message Find more posts by Delster Add Delster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
moonboy

Topper

Old Post 09-20-2006 02:28 PM
moonboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moonboy Click here to Send moonboy a Private Message Visit moonboy's homepage! Find more posts by moonboy Add moonboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Topper

quote:
Originally posted by moonboy
Topper
Don't want to delete your PMs

Old Post 09-20-2006 02:29 PM
Topper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Topper Click here to Send Topper a Private Message Find more posts by Topper Add Topper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
moonboy

quote:
Originally posted by Topper
Don't want to delete your PMs
ha ha

Old Post 09-20-2006 02:41 PM
moonboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moonboy Click here to Send moonboy a Private Message Visit moonboy's homepage! Find more posts by moonboy Add moonboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote