Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Q&A with Jim Moore - Session III
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P.I.N.K.-LUVu
Triple Platinum Record Level

Hi Jim!
When P!nk was young and always used to say that she'd be famous one day..what did you think? Did you ever think she'd get this far?
Thank you,
Laura
xxxx

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-31-2006 08:36 PM
P.I.N.K.-LUVu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P.I.N.K.-LUVu Click here to Send P.I.N.K.-LUVu a Private Message Find more posts by P.I.N.K.-LUVu Add P.I.N.K.-LUVu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lick-alot-pink

Hi JIm... Your performance was amazing in NYC. To see you perform in person with your daughter on stage singing together was amazing ! It harmonized so well !

My question is as follows... After reading the lyrics, hearing the music and watching your daughter perform songs like Dear Mr. President. What is it like to see her have that passion and drive inside portrayed through her music, as you have also displayed your own feelings about vietnam through I have seen the rain??

Sincerly.... Cynthia NY

Attachment: smalllll.jpg
This has been downloaded 775 time(s).

Old Post 05-31-2006 08:38 PM
lick-alot-pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lick-alot-pink Click here to Send lick-alot-pink a Private Message Find more posts by lick-alot-pink Add lick-alot-pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Jim,

If you were offered a record deal now would you take it?

Thanks,
Mac

Old Post 05-31-2006 09:52 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

Hey Jim,

You've seen Pink create a solid career for herself and prove she can support herself, and you've seen her get married to a fantastic husband. Is there anything else you wish to see from her?

Odai

Old Post 05-31-2006 11:31 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benmoody0220
Top 100 Charts Level

Are you going to tour with P!nk and perform I Have Seen the Rain with her like you did in New York?

Old Post 06-01-2006 12:13 AM
benmoody0220 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benmoody0220 Click here to Send benmoody0220 a Private Message Visit benmoody0220's homepage! Find more posts by benmoody0220 Add benmoody0220 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lick-alot-pink

also wondering... since you did the new york gig last time and everything went great... I would love to see you again perform with Pink at the Webster Hall gig.. in NYC on July 15th?

Old Post 06-01-2006 01:23 AM
lick-alot-pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lick-alot-pink Click here to Send lick-alot-pink a Private Message Find more posts by lick-alot-pink Add lick-alot-pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkRaider
#1 Single Level

I know this maybe far away but are you hoping to be a grandfather someday? Would you spoil your grandkids rotten and give them all the candy they ever wanted?

Old Post 06-01-2006 01:54 AM
PinkRaider is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkRaider Click here to Send PinkRaider a Private Message Visit PinkRaider's homepage! Find more posts by PinkRaider Add PinkRaider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
herbiefrog
Banned

woah so many questions

pajamas with the toes in

any friend of careys is a friend of mine

if we make it...

Old Post 06-01-2006 03:51 AM
herbiefrog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for herbiefrog Click here to Send herbiefrog a Private Message Visit herbiefrog's homepage! Find more posts by herbiefrog Add herbiefrog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

Hey mr Jim Moore

How are you?
How was it for you to see that your daughter was changing in the years since she has a recorddeal and that she has 4 different albums now?
What you think of the fans? is there a question you wanna ask to a P!NK fan?

Good luck with answering all questions take care of yourself and your daughter

xxx Sophie
Netherlands

Old Post 06-01-2006 09:43 AM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dutchroyalty

heyy mr jim moore,

How did you feel after you performed with your daughter and it there a possibilty you will perform together with her during the I'm not dead tour??

love,

anita

Old Post 06-01-2006 09:59 AM
dutchroyalty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dutchroyalty Click here to Send dutchroyalty a Private Message Find more posts by dutchroyalty Add dutchroyalty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sabrinaeder
Major Label Level

hey Jim,
I love "I have seen the rain", it is great to hear you and your daughter singing together. one more thing I have to say is thank you for such an amazing daughter....she saved my life.

here's my question:
how were your feelings about your daughter getting married...and "officially giving her away to another man"? What was this day for you like?

Old Post 06-01-2006 01:13 PM
sabrinaeder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sabrinaeder Click here to Send sabrinaeder a Private Message Find more posts by sabrinaeder Add sabrinaeder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnausa

hey jim,
i was just wondering if you still do some entertaining at veterans functions anymore, & if you are still active in veterans events, or participate in any ceremonies honoring the men & women who are & who have served our country in our current war?

btw, i know that you have already heard this many times, but i just have to tell you that your performance in new york with pink at the crobar was very heartwarming, which i was lucky enough to be at, & witness first hand.

Old Post 06-01-2006 03:18 PM
Donnausa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnausa Click here to Send Donnausa a Private Message Find more posts by Donnausa Add Donnausa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Type_Ex
Banned

hi mr moore

Seeing that your daughter is a big star now, did it change any of your opinions you had on people/stars, before the entire "pink story" kicked off?

love,

annelies

Last edited by Type_Ex on 06-02-2006 at 10:31 AM

Old Post 06-01-2006 05:06 PM
Type_Ex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Type_Ex Click here to Send Type_Ex a Private Message Find more posts by Type_Ex Add Type_Ex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
darker soul
World Tour Level

Are you going to be part of some of the European gigs.
Would be nice to have you on stage there too.

What is the best advice you have ever given to your daughter ?

What is the best advice you received from your daughter.

What is the biggest unexpected thing P!NK did for you ?

Keep on breathing... and hang on. Respect !

Old Post 06-02-2006 04:41 PM
darker soul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for darker soul Click here to Send darker soul a Private Message Find more posts by darker soul Add darker soul to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Greatstars!!
Platinum Level

Do you think there will be anymore cds to come...do you think P!NK babies will be pulling at your pants asking "grandpa I want a cookie"?

Old Post 06-02-2006 05:09 PM
Greatstars!! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Greatstars!! Click here to Send Greatstars!! a Private Message Find more posts by Greatstars!! Add Greatstars!! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote