Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Q&A with Jim Moore - Session III
Pages (16): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AliciaMPinkfan
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by THUD
It was a whole lot of fun for sure. We had always sang that song together and to do it in a real studio was sure different. We did it only once, no practice, no second chances. What you see is what you get. No electronic hide the bad parts and the whole thing. There are a couple more verses to it but you get the point. Thank you again for the kind words.

It was my pleasure, Sir.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2007 11:20 PM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missundaztood

random...but i've always wondered...what's 'THUD' all about?! and that goes to anybody that might know the answer...

Old Post 02-05-2007 11:21 PM
missundaztood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missundaztood Click here to Send missundaztood a Private Message Find more posts by missundaztood Add missundaztood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*charli*

quote:
That is a darn good question. I honestly don't know what I would do other than try to get through the song somehow unless it was so bad that I had to stop.........that would be pretty awful. I would like to hear her answer too.

thanks for the answer!!! i am going to australia to see her tour so i'm hoping to get the opportunity to ask her then!!!!

x

Old Post 02-05-2007 11:22 PM
*charli* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *charli* Click here to Send *charli* a Private Message Find more posts by *charli* Add *charli* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*charli*

another one!!!! who is your favourite artist of the moment? do u miss the way music used to be?

charli x

Old Post 02-05-2007 11:26 PM
*charli* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *charli* Click here to Send *charli* a Private Message Find more posts by *charli* Add *charli* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
She's Not Dead
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by missundaztood
random...but i've always wondered...what's 'THUD' all about?! and that goes to anybody that might know the answer...

Thud may refer to:

1. Thud is a board game
2. Thud! is a novel by Terry Pratchett
3. Thud is the nickname for the Republic Aviation Company F-105 Thunderchief

I think it's the third meaning. But it's just a guess.

Old Post 02-05-2007 11:26 PM
She's Not Dead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for She's Not Dead Click here to Send She's Not Dead a Private Message Find more posts by She's Not Dead Add She's Not Dead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
caulie
Underground Label Level

quote:
You got it..............I will make sure she sees this.

Thank you Sir, made me smile

I just told my mum you answered me, she is also glad I find my release in P!nks music, she said would you like to come to the UK for dinner at our house? i guess thats mums for you

Old Post 02-05-2007 11:27 PM
caulie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for caulie Click here to Send caulie a Private Message Find more posts by caulie Add caulie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

Mr. Moore,

Any chance you two will record together again? I really enjoyed that duet. Sounds like something you might sing on a rainy day. The title's not literal, is it? (Dumb question)

Old Post 02-05-2007 11:29 PM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gibs
#1 Single Level

hi mr moore, you must be getting board of answering questions but if you care to answer one more, I've always wondered if pink ever wrote in any other form? or expressed her creativeness in other ways?

she comes across to me as being very different from the other artists she is sometimes compared to in the way that i actually believe she has a passion for what she does and enjoys being creative.

so when she gets pissed off with writes block what does she do? haha

thank you, your a sweetie

x

Old Post 02-05-2007 11:33 PM
gibs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gibs Click here to Send gibs a Private Message Find more posts by gibs Add gibs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*MissPerfect*
Banned

hello pinks daddy

Old Post 02-05-2007 11:35 PM
*MissPerfect* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *MissPerfect* Click here to Send *MissPerfect* a Private Message Find more posts by *MissPerfect* Add *MissPerfect* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
caulie
Underground Label Level

Mr Moore check out the UK pink site

www.imnotdead.co.uk/forum

and one of her fans made this fansite for her, its really good come check them out!

http://pink.fansites.ws/forum

Old Post 02-05-2007 11:41 PM
caulie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for caulie Click here to Send caulie a Private Message Find more posts by caulie Add caulie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sildar

quote:
Originally posted by *charli*
thanks for the answer!!! i am going to australia to see her tour so i'm hoping to get the opportunity to ask her then!!!!

x

thatīs so cool...happy you! would also love to go to australia to see her, again!

Old Post 02-06-2007 08:44 AM
Sildar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sildar Click here to Send Sildar a Private Message Visit Sildar's homepage! Find more posts by Sildar Add Sildar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unique_jana2
Banned for cussing

hey Mr. Moore

i just read your answers to other people questions and i just wondered...what do you think about Alecia's or should i call her P!nk if i could say relationship with her fans, cause giving all of yourself on the stage so even the fans feel the wibe, the energy, as i did seeing her on one of her many performances, it must be really hard...how do you feel about what has has given to people, how she relates to them?

and you give her a big hug from me?

Sincerely,
Jana

Last edited by unique_jana2 on 02-07-2007 at 09:27 AM

Old Post 02-06-2007 09:17 AM
unique_jana2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana2 Click here to Send unique_jana2 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana2 Add unique_jana2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sexc_mz_raichee
#1 Single Level

Hi Mr Moore I know you're not here right now but I thought I would leave a question for you anyway!

What do you think P!nk/Alecia will be doing in 10 years time?
Also, what advice would you give someone who wants to work in the music industry?

Could you give Alecia a big hug and kiss from me please I would be very grateful!

Thank you Mr Moore

Love Rachel xxxxxxxxxxx

Old Post 02-06-2007 07:39 PM
sexc_mz_raichee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sexc_mz_raichee Click here to Send sexc_mz_raichee a Private Message Visit sexc_mz_raichee's homepage! Find more posts by sexc_mz_raichee Add sexc_mz_raichee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
madnothing

quote:
I think I shared with them both how important it is to remain friends no matter what. To never say hurtful things to each other that can never be taken back. To make their home a place where they want to be and not get away from. To be kind and to think about what they are about to say to each other. I always told Alecia to make sure she runs what comes from her mind through her heart before it comes out of her mouth. To ask yourself if you would want you as a friend, a spouse? Try to look in the same direction together instead of looking at each other. Don't always try to see what you can get out of the relationship but rather what you can bring to it. Just be friends.

that sounds like some amazingly good advice. Thank you very much for answering my question. Really has made my evening. and also thanks for taking the time out of your day to answer all these questions.

Dalia

Old Post 02-06-2007 09:01 PM
madnothing is offline Click Here to See the Profile for madnothing Click here to Send madnothing a Private Message Find more posts by madnothing Add madnothing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk_fan!

Mr. Moore:

What do you think about the Iraq war?

Frederikke

Old Post 02-06-2007 09:09 PM
P!nk_fan! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk_fan! Click here to Send P!nk_fan! a Private Message Visit P!nk_fan!'s homepage! Find more posts by P!nk_fan! Add P!nk_fan! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote