Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Q&A with Jim Moore - Session III
Pages (16): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nanny
Top 100 Charts Level

Hey Mr. Moore!
first: Thank you and Judy for that one night 27 years ago !!The world would be a worse place without it/your daughter!!

...and now my short question:
Is Alecia a vegetarian?

best reagards!!
Sonja

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-08-2006 02:43 PM
Nanny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nanny Click here to Send Nanny a Private Message Find more posts by Nanny Add Nanny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unique_jana
Banned

can i still ask a question?
ok...

Jim here's the question:

your daughter is the most real thing that could ever happen to this world! i respect her for being so original and for having such good qualities in her character, but if there was one little thing that you could change in her, what would it be?

Old Post 11-18-2006 04:29 PM
unique_jana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana Click here to Send unique_jana a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana Add unique_jana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
herbiefrog
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by unique_jana
ok...

Jim here's the question:

your daughter is the most real thing that could ever happen to this world! i respect her for being so original and for having such good qualities in her character, but if there was one little thing that you could change in her, what would it be?

not a thing

although i would encourage the [what you call] political side

we need some emo leaders

soon

Old Post 11-20-2006 10:14 PM
herbiefrog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for herbiefrog Click here to Send herbiefrog a Private Message Visit herbiefrog's homepage! Find more posts by herbiefrog Add herbiefrog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unique_jana
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by herbiefrog
not a thing

although i would encourage the [what you call] political side

we need some emo leaders

soon

huh?!

Old Post 11-22-2006 06:28 PM
unique_jana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana Click here to Send unique_jana a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana Add unique_jana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lick-alot-pink
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by lick-alot-pink
Hi JIm... Your performance was amazing in NYC. To see you perform in person with your daughter on stage singing together was amazing ! It harmonized so well !

My question is as follows... After reading the lyrics, hearing the music and watching your daughter perform songs like Dear Mr. President. What is it like to see her have that passion and drive inside portrayed through her music, as you have also displayed your own feelings about vietnam through I have seen the rain??

Sincerly.... Cynthia NY

Old Post 11-23-2006 11:26 PM
lick-alot-pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lick-alot-pink Click here to Send lick-alot-pink a Private Message Find more posts by lick-alot-pink Add lick-alot-pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unique_jana2
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by unique_jana
ok...

Jim here's the question:

Old Post 12-04-2006 06:04 PM
unique_jana2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana2 Click here to Send unique_jana2 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana2 Add unique_jana2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
=niky89=

Hello Mr. Moore.
My question is:

Which kind of life did you suppose to provide to your children, and how do you relate to Alecia's past experiences (both positive and negative)?

Last edited by =niky89= on 12-10-2006 at 11:32 AM

Old Post 12-10-2006 11:28 AM
=niky89= is offline Click Here to See the Profile for =niky89= Click here to Send =niky89= a Private Message Find more posts by =niky89= Add =niky89= to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unique_jana2
Banned for cussing

Hey, Jim!
my question:

what are your feelings and opinion about your daughters fighting for animal rights, saying young girls not to dumb themselves down to be cute and being a fighter and allways expressings her thoughts and her opinion to the world, without being afraid to be judged for what she does?!

Old Post 12-10-2006 07:20 PM
unique_jana2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana2 Click here to Send unique_jana2 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana2 Add unique_jana2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkery Green
World Tour Level

quote:
errr...he wants me to type this but its a bit weird cos its not from us

and its not from him either...

Hi Mr Moore! (I cant believe that I'm writing to Pinks Dad) here are my questions.
How do you feel about Pink/Alecia being a gay icon? cool
Does Pink actually read her forum pages? almost every day
Have you ever recieved fanmail at your house? no thanks
Whats the most embarrasing thing that Pink has ever done? pee
Where can I send my fanmail to pink to? her fan club or asd
What do you think of her tattoos? enough? )

I'm confused....Are you actually typing for Jim or just being a weird member? ???

Old Post 01-10-2007 11:02 PM
P!nkery Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkery Green Click here to Send P!nkery Green a Private Message Visit P!nkery Green's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkery Green Add P!nkery Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
She's Not Dead
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkery Green
I'm confused....Are you actually typing for Jim or just being a weird member? ???

He/she/it is just being a weird member. Don't believe what he/she/it says!

Old Post 01-10-2007 11:05 PM
She's Not Dead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for She's Not Dead Click here to Send She's Not Dead a Private Message Find more posts by She's Not Dead Add She's Not Dead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THUD
MixTape Level

quote:
Originally posted by Tatjana
Wow great

I wanna be the first

How was it at the NYC gig when you played 'I have seen the rain' live with your daughter? You looked very relaxed, were you?

Hi Tatjana..........Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Have been selling one business and trying to start another. So, the NYC gig.........was I relaxed? No, not at all, scared to death but faked it pretty good as I'm told. Many years ago I had a group and did most of the singing but has been a very long time and I was pretty nervous but got away with it OK. Was a lot of fun for me to do that. Great question. Jim Moore

Old Post 02-05-2007 08:40 PM
THUD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THUD Find more posts by THUD Add THUD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hartlovesme

Hey Mr.Moore!

Thanks for Answering some questions!

don't you just hate it when u just can't think of anything to ask? lol

Old Post 02-05-2007 08:42 PM
hartlovesme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hartlovesme Click here to Send hartlovesme a Private Message Find more posts by hartlovesme Add hartlovesme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THUD
MixTape Level

quote:
errr...he wants me to type this but its a bit weird cos its not from us

and its not from him either...

Hi Mr Moore! (I cant believe that I'm writing to Pinks Dad) here are my questions.
How do you feel about Pink/Alecia being a gay icon? cool
Does Pink actually read her forum pages? almost every day
Have you ever recieved fanmail at your house? no thanks
Whats the most embarrasing thing that Pink has ever done? pee
Where can I send my fanmail to pink to? her fan club or asd
What do you think of her tattoos? enough? )

Didn't know she was but if so, why not, they're people too and just because she accepts them makes her a good person who doesn't judge others for what they believe in. We all share the same planet. She tried to read the forum pages several times a week but it gets harder and harder because of the volume. Yeah, we recieve fan mail all the time here. I just forward it on to her. Most embarrasing thing she has done? Wow, that is a touch one. I don't think my kids have ever embarrased me. You can send fan mail to her fan mail address on her website. On her tattoos.....some of them are pretty neat, it's her body so she gets to decide what she wants on it.

Old Post 02-05-2007 08:48 PM
THUD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THUD Find more posts by THUD Add THUD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THUD
MixTape Level

quote:
Originally posted by hartlovesme
Hey Mr.Moore!

Thanks for Answering some questions!

don't you just hate it when u just can't think of anything to ask? lol

That's funny..........starting to happen to me all the time now. They call it senior moments when you get to be my age when you forget something. I think that is a nice way of saying that you are losing your memory. I'm sure you will think of something soon and when you do just ask and I will try to give you an honest answer.

Old Post 02-05-2007 08:50 PM
hartlovesme

quote:
Originally posted by THUD
That's funny..........starting to happen to me all the time now. They call it senior moments when you get to be my age when you forget something. I think that is a nice way of saying that you are losing your memory. I'm sure you will think of something soon and when you do just ask and I will try to give you an honest answer.

haha i'm 17 and its happening now

and Thank you! you just made my day replying to that random comment of mine

Old Post 02-05-2007 08:55 PM
hartlovesme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hartlovesme Click here to Send hartlovesme a Private Message Find more posts by hartlovesme Add hartlovesme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote