Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Tell P!nk! > Please sticky this, Karen. Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.
Pages (22): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*unwanted*
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by MoRphiNe*DriP
why is this stickied? it hasnt made a point at all. nothing more than speculation.

p!nk has sed LOADS od times she dose come on here all the time and read us
so do you think shes lieing?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-22-2006 09:40 PM
*unwanted* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *unwanted* Click here to Send *unwanted* a Private Message Find more posts by *unwanted* Add *unwanted* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MoRphiNe*DriP
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by *unwanted*
p!nk has sed LOADS od times she dose come on here all the time and read us
so do you think shes lieing?

i dont think she comes on here all the time .. lying? i dunno. highly doubt she would flat out say no i dont go on my own msg board. i can find time to come on here maybe twice a week, and im not half as busy as Pink should be.

Old Post 11-23-2006 06:19 PM
MoRphiNe*DriP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MoRphiNe*DriP Click here to Send MoRphiNe*DriP a Private Message Find more posts by MoRphiNe*DriP Add MoRphiNe*DriP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crazyfrench
Major Label Level

yep! but u're not p!nk!!! every body needs hope!!!

Old Post 11-23-2006 07:48 PM
crazyfrench is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crazyfrench Click here to Send crazyfrench a Private Message Find more posts by crazyfrench Add crazyfrench to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*unwanted*
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by MoRphiNe*DriP
i dont think she comes on here all the time .. lying? i dunno. highly doubt she would flat out say no i dont go on my own msg board. i can find time to come on here maybe twice a week, and im not half as busy as Pink should be.

well think about this...when shes not on tour and has no album to promote...what dose she do ALL DAY LONG!!!!

i hurd her saying somehwere that 1st thing she dose during the day is cheak her email...and email her dad...

i dont except her to be on here all day everyday when shes on tour...but i know she pops in now and then after a show to see the reaction..
and i know when shes bored shell always come on here...

Old Post 11-23-2006 08:38 PM
*unwanted* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *unwanted* Click here to Send *unwanted* a Private Message Find more posts by *unwanted* Add *unwanted* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
herbiefrog
Banned

quote:
well think about this...when shes not on tour and has no album to promote...what dose she do ALL DAY LONG!!!!

i hurd her saying somehwere that 1st thing she dose during the day is cheak her email...and email her dad...

i dont except her to be on here all day everyday when shes on tour...but i know she pops in now and then after a show to see the reaction..

but why does she feel unwanted
she's been such a big help
can you imagine...

Old Post 11-23-2006 09:11 PM
herbiefrog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for herbiefrog Click here to Send herbiefrog a Private Message Visit herbiefrog's homepage! Find more posts by herbiefrog Add herbiefrog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MoRphiNe*DriP

quote:

saying she checks her email doesnt have anything to do with pp .. im thinking its more business email .. and her fans are a little biased so if she wants a review of her concert she probably gets online to read the local paper .. but who knows .. im just saying im not a big believer in Pink being a pp regular by any means .. im sure she has been on the board before tho.

Old Post 11-24-2006 06:19 AM
MoRphiNe*DriP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MoRphiNe*DriP Click here to Send MoRphiNe*DriP a Private Message Find more posts by MoRphiNe*DriP Add MoRphiNe*DriP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

lmfao I can see that you're busy Lauryn.

Old Post 11-24-2006 04:33 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Yeah, I keep on reading in almost every thread "Does Pink read this?" So to make it clear once and for all.

You go girl! I got tired of all those threads, too. Pink, if you're reading this:

Your album rocks and I do miss your dirty mouth! Much love!

Old Post 11-26-2006 05:49 AM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucy Lou
MixTape Level

I'm sorry - I asked the same dumb question as a newbie without reading the other posts!!

Lucy x

Old Post 12-06-2006 07:27 PM
Lucy Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucy Lou Click here to Send Lucy Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Lucy Lou Add Lucy Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaryOaks

quote:
Originally posted by Lucy Lou
I'm sorry - I asked the same dumb question as a newbie without reading the other posts!!

Lucy x

We forgive you.

Amen.

Old Post 12-06-2006 07:39 PM
MaryOaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MaryOaks Click here to Send MaryOaks a Private Message Visit MaryOaks's homepage! Find more posts by MaryOaks Add MaryOaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
herbiefrog
Banned

for the ujnintiated

pink and alecia

are not one an dthe same

so when we look for each other here

it all gets a bit confused : ))

Old Post 12-07-2006 01:20 AM
herbiefrog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for herbiefrog Click here to Send herbiefrog a Private Message Visit herbiefrog's homepage! Find more posts by herbiefrog Add herbiefrog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by herbiefrog
for the ujnintiated

pink and alecia

are not one an dthe same

so when we look for each other here

it all gets a bit confused : ))

Ohhhh, so you're Alecia on the board and Pink on stage.. OoooooOOoo Got ya! lol. Herbie baby, do you have any chocolate? If so, go and eat I promise it'll keep you occupied.

Old Post 12-07-2006 06:18 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
irresistible
Banned

quote:
Ohhhh, so you're Alecia on the board and Pink on stage.. OoooooOOoo Got ya! lol. Herbie baby, do you have any chocolate? If so, go and eat I promise it'll keep you occupied.

if herbie is pink she got choclate cuzwe gave her a choclateletter A haha yesterday

Old Post 12-07-2006 07:41 AM
irresistible is offline Click Here to See the Profile for irresistible Click here to Send irresistible a Private Message Visit irresistible's homepage! Find more posts by irresistible Add irresistible to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by irresistible
if herbie is pink she got choclate cuzwe gave her a choclateletter A haha yesterday

Hahahaha DAMN then Herbie won't be around for a while.

Old Post 12-07-2006 01:28 PM
herbiefrog
Banned

quote:
Hahahaha DAMN then Herbie won't be around for a while.

you sound cross babe... ?

tell you what...
just lets go eat some chocolate
settle this ting maaaan : )))

Old Post 12-07-2006 09:53 PM