Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > germany
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*claudia*
Platinum Level

awwww YES....woopdeedoo

can´t F´in wait.....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-28-2006 10:40 AM
*claudia* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *claudia* Click here to Send *claudia* a Private Message Find more posts by *claudia* Add *claudia* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk Cuz
Banned

I'm Going to Hannover anyone ,too!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 07-28-2006 11:56 AM
P!nk Cuz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk Cuz Click here to Send P!nk Cuz a Private Message Visit P!nk Cuz's homepage! Find more posts by P!nk Cuz Add P!nk Cuz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nksGuitarist
#1 Single Level

me and my best friend ordered ticket for salzburg now I'll go to 8 concerts

Old Post 07-28-2006 12:03 PM
P!nksGuitarist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nksGuitarist Click here to Send P!nksGuitarist a Private Message Visit P!nksGuitarist's homepage! Find more posts by P!nksGuitarist Add P!nksGuitarist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*charli*
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by P!nksGuitarist
i got tickets for muinch, berlin, hannover, cologne, oberhausen, leipzig, hamburg.... yeah that rocks

ok i am totally out with wher ei thought i was going!!! i thought i was going ot hannover... it appears i'm actually going to hamburg,, lmao....i thought they were the same place!!

my tickets say 'innenraum then unbestulht/UG.'

what does this mean?? am i on the upper floor,, or is there just one standing place??? please help i'm having a panic that i bought the wrong ticket but the website was all in german *duh* so it was a little confusing!!

x

Old Post 07-28-2006 07:45 PM
*charli* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *charli* Click here to Send *charli* a Private Message Find more posts by *charli* Add *charli* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hop-sing
Underground Label Level

Innenraum= inner room
unbestuhlt = no chairs

So I would say your ticket is for standing place

Old Post 07-28-2006 08:18 PM
hop-sing is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hop-sing Click here to Send hop-sing a Private Message Find more posts by hop-sing Add hop-sing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*charli*

quote:
Originally posted by hop-sing
Innenraum= inner room
unbestuhlt = no chairs

So I would say your ticket is for standing place

ahh fantastic,,, thanks for that!!! hopeing to meet up with some of u crazy ones (steffi.. i clearly missed u at ischgl!!) as when we get let in,, we'll have no idea as to where to go unless i get a german phrase book!!!

x

Old Post 07-28-2006 08:35 PM
*charli* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *charli* Click here to Send *charli* a Private Message Find more posts by *charli* Add *charli* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*claudia*
Platinum Level

charlie....i can´t wait to see u again and hope u will bring bex with u...
oh and i will bring a chocolate thingy for u...same like in ischgl??

*memories*

Old Post 07-28-2006 10:01 PM
*claudia* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *claudia* Click here to Send *claudia* a Private Message Find more posts by *claudia* Add *claudia* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*charli*

quote:
Originally posted by *claudia*
charlie....i can´t wait to see u again and hope u will bring bex with u...
oh and i will bring a chocolate thingy for u...same like in ischgl??

*memories*

ahh yes,, you'll have to forgive me if i don't recognise you though... i think i had hypothermia up that mountain... it was so cold!!! and that chocolate thing was YUM!!! tho on a massive diet now b4 tour starts so can't eat too many!!!

and yes, me and bex come as a 2 for this tour!!

tho i have to say we're gonna be looking awful as i've jus worked out our tour schedule and as we're driving and sleeping in the car and not a hotel.. it means we have no where to shower!!! so when ew've got 3 gigs in a row.. ew!!!! hopefully we'll shower at the airport when we arrive in hamburg tho so we'll look ok for the last gig!!!!

if anyone has any great ideas as to how we can wash our hair and stuff while on the road it'd be greatly appreciated!¬

claudia... u going to hamburg right?? any ideas what the arena is like,, as in how many doors to get in... is it easy to get to the front/in all together?? as i said... we can't read german so we'd have no idea where to go once we got in!!

x

Old Post 07-28-2006 11:14 PM
*claudia*
Platinum Level

just come with me,...i will be there

Old Post 07-28-2006 11:21 PM
P!nksGuitarist
#1 Single Level

hey charliii thats so cool that you'll come to germany
i was in ischgl haha

Old Post 07-28-2006 11:23 PM
P!nksGuitarist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nksGuitarist Click here to Send P!nksGuitarist a Private Message Visit P!nksGuitarist's homepage! Find more posts by P!nksGuitarist Add P!nksGuitarist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*charli*

quote:
just come with me,...i will be there

well we'll be flying out on the 11th... and as far as i know i doubt we'll be booking a hotel... meanin as soon as we get there we'll jus go sit outside the arena (we'll have A LOT of blankets!!) so when u arrive and find 2 sleeping bodies it'll prob be us!!! any ideas how to get to it from the airport?? guess i can find this out all in good time!!

x

Old Post 07-28-2006 11:32 PM
*charli*

quote:
Originally posted by P!nksGuitarist
hey charliii thats so cool that you'll come to germany
i was in ischgl haha

yes,, u were to the left weren't you?? when iw as screaming at rafa to come down the front i remember he stopped off... and thats where ur avatar pic comes from right??

hope ppl speak english over there... otherwis eyou'll all be in hysterics with us trying to speak german!!! tho we shall make a brave efort!!!

ich heisse charli i can remmber that much from school!!!

also... don't suppose anyone happens to live in hamburg who wouldn't mind 2 crazy gals stying over the night of the gig *crosses fingers and toes!!!*

x

Old Post 07-28-2006 11:36 PM
*claudia*
Platinum Level

hahaa charlie ur funny...i guess a lot of peeps can a lil bit english there...i could help u about ur way from the airport to the arena..MAYBE...LOL.
but we have time for that...okay?
maybe we need to msn...do you´ve msn??

Old Post 07-28-2006 11:39 PM
P!nksGuitarist
#1 Single Level

i was in front of janis in ischgl! yeah my avatar is from ischgl haha i talked to rafa and gave him present.. maybe you saw it... he opend a black box and he was like " ohhh wow" and showed everyone the little guitar in it.. it was a...i think it's called fire lighter or something...

after the hamburg gig i 'll travel with my bes friend to muinch and and december 16 we'll go to salzburg
i think some people can speak english.... maybe i'm too nervous for that but i wanna do my best

Old Post 07-28-2006 11:44 PM
*charli*

quote:
hahaa charlie ur funny...i guess a lot of peeps can a lil bit english there...i could help u about ur way from the airport to the arena..MAYBE...LOL.
but we have time for that...okay?
maybe we need to msn...do you´ve msn??

so i'll get me a phrase book then poor dori when we were in budapest.. security didn't speak a word of english so we rang her at 5.30am and asked her to speak to them for us as to where we should sit!!!!

my addy is

charli_rodgers@msn.com

i'm off to bed now,, but anyone from germany feel free to add me woo hoo... is she doing another gig after the 12th tho,., i read she was doing one on the 16th?? *starts planning yet another gig!!*

x

Old Post 07-28-2006 11:45 PM