Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > dear mr president instramental?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lick-alot-pink
Triple Platinum Record Level

dear mr president instramental?

was there a dmp instramental posted? i thought i had it downloaded on my pc.. but i cant find it now.. can someone upload it for me please?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-04-2006 07:24 PM
lick-alot-pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lick-alot-pink Click here to Send lick-alot-pink a Private Message Find more posts by lick-alot-pink Add lick-alot-pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimmylo
World Tour Level

Re: dear mr president instramental?

quote:
Originally posted by lick-alot-pink
was there a dmp instramental posted? i thought i had it downloaded on my pc.. but i cant find it now.. can someone upload it for me please?

www.jimmylo.co.nr

Old Post 05-04-2006 08:48 PM
jimmylo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimmylo Click here to Send jimmylo a Private Message Visit jimmylo's homepage! Find more posts by jimmylo Add jimmylo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lick-alot-pink

Re: Re: dear mr president instramental?

quote:
Originally posted by jimmylo
www.jimmylo.co.nr

hi jimmylo.. i can only play it from your site tho.. i need to d/l it cz i acually. wanna do a recording of my voice with the instramental.. can ya hook me ups?

Old Post 05-05-2006 02:11 AM
lick-alot-pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lick-alot-pink Click here to Send lick-alot-pink a Private Message Find more posts by lick-alot-pink Add lick-alot-pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lick-alot-pink

bump

Old Post 05-05-2006 05:22 PM
jimmylo
World Tour Level

right click and "save target as" - that'll give you an option to save it. If you don't have that feature, download a download manager and it'll download it as well.

Old Post 05-05-2006 06:16 PM
jimmylo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimmylo Click here to Send jimmylo a Private Message Visit jimmylo's homepage! Find more posts by jimmylo Add jimmylo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lick-alot-pink

grrr.. this is the problem.. your site does not come up on internet explorer.. thats why i use firefox... and it doesnt give that option on firefox when you right click. grrrrrr.. im so frustrated!

Old Post 05-05-2006 08:55 PM
jimmylo
World Tour Level

Hmmm - I'm not sure what the problem is - it comes up fine on my Internet Explorer.

Try changing your settings on firefox, so that when you click on a link, it saves it, instead of opens it - somwhere in Tools, Options, or something. I'm not familiar with firefox.

I am unable to upload any media individually for the rest of the summer - that's why I uploaded all the files onto the site. Maybe ask someone else to download it and upload it for you.

Sorry about that.

Old Post 05-05-2006 09:17 PM
Franzi2005
Underground Label Level

Hi Jimmy,

at first: thanks for doing all these great instrumental versions! I luv you for that!

Is there a chance to get the instrumental of "The one that got away"? Thatīll be great!!!

Thanks!

Old Post 05-06-2006 06:29 PM
Franzi2005 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Franzi2005 Click here to Send Franzi2005 a Private Message Find more posts by Franzi2005 Add Franzi2005 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lick-alot-pink

well.. i have tried everything.. it just doesnt do it... cant anyone upload it for me please? or does no-one have it to upload.. i see it posted in the past all the time.

Old Post 05-08-2006 06:13 PM