Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Pix > Your Picture with P!nk Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (59): « First ... « 49 50 [51] 52 53 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
=X-X-X= Sharon
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by lozza81
i won the facebook competition, which was for 10 tickets and a meet and greet at any of the concerts in the US - i chose to go to Madison Square Garden in NY

the lucky a$$ of the year!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-08-2009 08:23 AM
=X-X-X= Sharon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for =X-X-X= Sharon Click here to Send =X-X-X= Sharon a Private Message Visit =X-X-X= Sharon's homepage! Find more posts by =X-X-X= Sharon Add =X-X-X= Sharon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lozza81

quote:
Originally posted by =X-X-X= Sharon
the lucky a$$ of the year!

aww well thank you hun!

but i don't dont know if i really consider myself lucky, i think of it more as a once in a lifetime opportunity! im just happy that i could offer this to all those who came with me....that made me smile more

hehe

Old Post 11-08-2009 08:53 AM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crystalballpink
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by charl!e
i've never met her(:

but i've got this now- the only 'pic' with me and p!nk screenshots from a vid. blurry. but it's me!

aaaahhh <333 *memories*

are you the one with your mouth wide open screaming and yor white teeth showing? your trying hard to reach for her? if so, great shot! you look so happy & your face has lighten up with the presence of p!nk!

Old Post 11-08-2009 09:46 AM
crystalballpink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crystalballpink Click here to Send crystalballpink a Private Message Find more posts by crystalballpink Add crystalballpink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crystalballpink
2nd Grammy Level

just in case, i wrote you on who i think you are! am i right? btw, nice arse shot

Attachment: afbeelding.jpg
This has been downloaded 558 time(s).

Old Post 11-08-2009 09:52 AM
crystalballpink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crystalballpink Click here to Send crystalballpink a Private Message Find more posts by crystalballpink Add crystalballpink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

quote:
hahahaha very nice indeed Charlie!!

and fank you monkey

<3 grazieee
quote:
Originally posted by crystalballpink
are you the one with your mouth wide open screaming and yor white teeth showing? your trying hard to reach for her? if so, great shot! you look so happy & your face has lighten up with the presence of p!nk!

quote:
Originally posted by crystalballpink
just in case, i wrote you on who i think you are! am i right? btw, nice arse shot
hahaha juup that's me :'D i HAD to touch her muahah i was screaming like helll tehee

thaank yuuu x

Old Post 11-08-2009 02:42 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

quote:
i won the facebook competition, which was for 10 tickets and a meet and greet at any of the concerts in the US - i chose to go to Madison Square Garden in NY
that's really fcking cool! congratz you won

Old Post 11-08-2009 02:42 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharon92
Banned

haha xD

Attachment: untitled-truecolor-07.jpg
This has been downloaded 540 time(s).

Old Post 11-08-2009 03:33 PM
sharon92 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sharon92 Click here to Send sharon92 a Private Message Find more posts by sharon92 Add sharon92 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

quote:
Originally posted by sharon92
haha xD
haahha <3

it isss a pic with p!nk lol. muahaah

Old Post 11-08-2009 04:35 PM
boink

quote:
Originally posted by sharon92
haha xD

Funniest part: the arrow pointing at P!nk incl. her name ... who else would it be?

Old Post 11-08-2009 04:52 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crystalballpink
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Funniest part: the arrow pointing at P!nk incl. her name ... who else would it be?

aaw, cute! i like your arrow for pink!

Old Post 11-08-2009 06:31 PM
=X-X-X= Sharon

quote:
aww well thank you hun!

but i don't dont know if i really consider myself lucky, i think of it more as a once in a lifetime opportunity! im just happy that i could offer this to all those who came with me....that made me smile more

hehe

Old Post 11-08-2009 09:08 PM
=X-X-X= Sharon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for =X-X-X= Sharon Click here to Send =X-X-X= Sharon a Private Message Visit =X-X-X= Sharon's homepage! Find more posts by =X-X-X= Sharon Add =X-X-X= Sharon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk!sthabomb
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:

ok im really jelous!!but very happy that you got to go and enjoyed yourself!!

Old Post 11-08-2009 10:41 PM
P!nk!sthabomb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk!sthabomb Click here to Send P!nk!sthabomb a Private Message Find more posts by P!nk!sthabomb Add P!nk!sthabomb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LaurenCaera!
Needs Rehab Level

i would kill to meet her

but i know if i did..
i would be so nervous!
i mean i get all embarrased when she looks at you in the concert never mind meet her!

but i would (L) if i had the chance.

Old Post 11-08-2009 10:45 PM
LaurenCaera! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LaurenCaera! Click here to Send LaurenCaera! a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenCaera! Add LaurenCaera! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lozza81

quote:
Originally posted by P!nk!sthabomb
ok im really jelous!!but very happy that you got to go and enjoyed yourself!!

it was amazing for sure! only catch was, comp was for American residents only, and if i wanted to keep the prize, we had to pay our own way there, and for accommodation too, but i couldnt pass up this opportunity, so as you can see, we did it

Old Post 11-09-2009 07:00 AM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

This thread get me down ...

I'm happy for all of you though ...

Old Post 11-09-2009 10:26 AM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote