Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Pix > Your Picture with P!nk Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (59): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
קEDATED×
Triple Platinum Record Level

i waaaaaaaaaaanaaaaaaaaa meeet heer daaaaamn

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-04-2007 08:52 PM
קEDATED× is offline Click Here to See the Profile for קEDATED× Click here to Send קEDATED× a Private Message Find more posts by קEDATED× Add קEDATED× to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LozLuvsP!nk
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by alecia my angel
yaaaay last friday <3
she is so sweet for talking to us..

jeeeez. she looks tiny..i mean like skinny. i just guess its all that tourin huh!

Old Post 09-04-2007 08:58 PM
LozLuvsP!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LozLuvsP!nk Click here to Send LozLuvsP!nk a Private Message Find more posts by LozLuvsP!nk Add LozLuvsP!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecia my angel

quote:
Originally posted by LozLuvsP!nk
jeeeez. she looks tiny..i mean like skinny. i just guess its all that tourin huh!
yeah i tought so too everyones like yeahh hot blabla but shes reallly skinny.. i look major next to her haha

Old Post 09-04-2007 09:19 PM
alecia my angel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alecia my angel Click here to Send alecia my angel a Private Message Find more posts by alecia my angel Add alecia my angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
yeah i tought so too everyones like yeahh hot blabla but shes reallly skinny.. i look major next to her haha

The word skinny means just bones and a lil bit of fat. Pink has muscles and her body is bulding UP muscles not breaking them down. Tho she might have lost quiet some fat but her muscles are deffo there.

Skinny..
http://images.google.se/images?hl=s...kinny&gbv=2

Old Post 09-04-2007 09:31 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LozLuvsP!nk
#1 Single Level

sorry, i know skinny isnt the right word i just couldnt think of anything else at the time, she certainly has lost a lot of weight especially around her face so yeah i guess 'slim' would be a better word to use. anyways, i think she looks awesome perhaps just a little slimmer than im used to seein

Old Post 09-04-2007 10:15 PM
LozLuvsP!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LozLuvsP!nk Click here to Send LozLuvsP!nk a Private Message Find more posts by LozLuvsP!nk Add LozLuvsP!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
50P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by exquisitescene
well i made a fast collage with from meet&greets pics from me and my gf together and some stuff she signed
big version HERE

waw sarina that is wonderful !!
3 times, right ?
and you're lucky because for each time you have many pics, not just one

Old Post 09-05-2007 12:11 AM
50P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 50P!nk Click here to Send 50P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by 50P!nk Add 50P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
50P!nk

quote:
yaaaay last friday <3
she is so sweet for talking to us..

one of the cuttest ever, without any doubt

Old Post 09-05-2007 12:16 AM
50P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 50P!nk Click here to Send 50P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by 50P!nk Add 50P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
exquisitescene
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by 50P!nk
waw sarina that is wonderful !!
3 times, right ?
and you're lucky because for each time you have many pics, not just one

yeh three times
i know my gf made pics and alot of other people which im thankful for

Old Post 09-05-2007 08:31 AM
exquisitescene is offline Click Here to See the Profile for exquisitescene Click here to Send exquisitescene a Private Message Visit exquisitescene's homepage! Find more posts by exquisitescene Add exquisitescene to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
exquisitescene
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
The word skinny means just bones and a lil bit of fat. Pink has muscles and her body is bulding UP muscles not breaking them down. Tho she might have lost quiet some fat but her muscles are deffo there.

Skinny..
http://images.google.se/images?hl=s...kinny&gbv=2

eeuww dont post the google results ughh
i think we all know what the girl ment
her face really has changed alottt

Old Post 09-05-2007 08:32 AM
exquisitescene is offline Click Here to See the Profile for exquisitescene Click here to Send exquisitescene a Private Message Visit exquisitescene's homepage! Find more posts by exquisitescene Add exquisitescene to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bern!_Alicia
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by little_abs
what date was this on pls??
xx

10th dec. 2006.

Old Post 09-05-2007 09:55 AM
Bern!_Alicia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bern!_Alicia Click here to Send Bern!_Alicia a Private Message Find more posts by Bern!_Alicia Add Bern!_Alicia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lozza81

so awesome guys!!!!!

I hope my day will come soon!!!!

Old Post 09-05-2007 03:24 PM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
קEDATED×

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
you will! just don't give up!
a year ago I thought the same as you did...and when I least expected it, I got a phonecall, telling me I won..
Have faith, and it will happen, I believe in you

i'm hoping and dreaming

Old Post 09-05-2007 09:14 PM
קEDATED× is offline Click Here to See the Profile for קEDATED× Click here to Send קEDATED× a Private Message Find more posts by קEDATED× Add קEDATED× to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*claudia*
Platinum Level

thx for posting all the pix!

and thx karen<3

Old Post 09-06-2007 02:18 PM
*claudia* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *claudia* Click here to Send *claudia* a Private Message Find more posts by *claudia* Add *claudia* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reedu
Platinum Level

June 27th @ Gothenburg/ Sweden
<33333333

Attachment: iw7t7285_v1.jpg
This has been downloaded 1305 time(s).

Old Post 09-06-2007 02:56 PM
Reedu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reedu Click here to Send Reedu a Private Message Visit Reedu's homepage! Find more posts by Reedu Add Reedu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*claudia*
Platinum Level

keep em coming i know there are more pix from this year...LOL.

luv this thread..haha

Old Post 09-06-2007 03:11 PM
*claudia* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *claudia* Click here to Send *claudia* a Private Message Find more posts by *claudia* Add *claudia* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote