Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk on Carpool Karaoke James Cordon!
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

I wonder who desides what songs they do, is it a sit down between James and his people, pink and her people, or is it pinks people and James people...

I thought there would be a hidden gem, an old song, a shocker, a cover, or even a new song that she's not done live (on TV)

I'm not disappointed, I did love it, it was funny, it made me proud, she definitely showed her fun personality that I don't think non fans see

But had she have done something extra I mentioned above it would have been out of this world!

Her upside down bit was hilarious she was like I sound better lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2017 05:09 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

Awesome that she finally did it!

Of course I always want different and more, but I'm happy with what we got.

Old Post 11-15-2017 05:13 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

I dunno guys i dont follow this show so much but why are you all disappointed with the song choices? Like was there any other time some other guest came up with sonething "unexpexted" or "never done before" song? I think it would be obvious that everyone does their biggest hits and current singles. But correct me if i'm wrong. I think you might have expected too much of this when it was just supposed to be more for the fun and less for the music part.

Old Post 11-15-2017 05:42 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
I dunno guys i dont follow this show so much but why are you all disappointed with the song choices? Like was there any other time some other guest came up with sonething "unexpexted" or "never done before" song? I think it would be obvious that everyone does their biggest hits and current singles. But correct me if i'm wrong. I think you might have expected too much of this when it was just supposed to be more for the fun and less for the music part.
Usher hardly did any of his known hits. I just dont think the song choices showcased anything for P!nk, except for being funny and the party chick. Just felt like a missed opportunity. Even my bf was like, that was a let down and hes not big a fan. Adele did Spice Girls and Monster along with her songs, which made it heartfelt but also funny. Sam did a Fifth Harmony song, most do one cover. Id say Gagas was one of the best song choice wise..especially when she did a Million Reasons...which would have made P!nk's really good. I dunno, to me, it almost felt rushed and less thought-out than previous ones.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 11-15-2017 at 07:31 PM

Old Post 11-15-2017 06:20 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Last year everybody recorded an extra song, and then they made a mash up of everybody from the season doing the same song as a Christmas special. Song was all I want for Christmas Mariah Carey. There's a possibility they will do it again so fingers crossed she's involved

I just thought there was going to be one unexpected song, perticularly because James always shows off by learning the lyrics and harmony I thought maybe a rose Ave song might come out....

Old Post 11-15-2017 07:35 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

If people would stop expecting stuff their whole life I think they’d be living a happier less disappointing life.

Old Post 11-15-2017 10:05 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nkishot
Major Label Level

Thumbs up

Ahhh! Loved this...Too Cute

Old Post 11-15-2017 10:33 PM
p!nkishot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nkishot Click here to Send p!nkishot a Private Message Find more posts by p!nkishot Add p!nkishot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
If people would stop expecting stuff their whole life I think they’d be living a happier less disappointing life.
i wasnt expecting anything more than what the rest of them got.

Old Post 11-15-2017 11:30 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

That was amazing. She's so cute.

I hope she goes on Hot Ones next

Old Post 11-15-2017 11:39 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink gurl
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani

Well said 👍🏽

Old Post 11-16-2017 03:15 AM
pink gurl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink gurl Click here to Send pink gurl a Private Message Visit pink gurl's homepage! Find more posts by pink gurl Add pink gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkspapichulo
World Tour Level

No comments on her mentioning being the "hook girl" for a hip hop group Scratch n Smoove speaking of the 1st song "Generation X" she co-wrote?

Old Post 11-16-2017 04:10 AM
pinkspapichulo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkspapichulo Click here to Send pinkspapichulo a Private Message Find more posts by pinkspapichulo Add pinkspapichulo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by pinkspapichulo
No comments on her mentioning being the "hook girl" for a hip hop group Scratch n Smoove speaking of the 1st song "Generation X" she co-wrote?

I loved that it was so funny

Old Post 11-16-2017 08:37 AM
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Usher hardly did any of his known hits. I just dont think the song choices showcased anything for P!nk, except for being funny and the party chick. Just felt like a missed opportunity. Even my bf was like, that was a let down and hes not big a fan. Adele did Spice Girls and Monster along with her songs, which made it heartfelt but also funny. Sam did a Fifth Harmony song, most do one cover. Id say Gagas was one of the best song choice wise..especially when she did a Million Reasons...which would have made P!nk's really good. I dunno, to me, it almost felt rushed and less thought-out than previous ones.
quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Last year everybody recorded an extra song, and then they made a mash up of everybody from the season doing the same song as a Christmas special. Song was all I want for Christmas Mariah Carey. There's a possibility they will do it again so fingers crossed she's involved

I just thought there was going to be one unexpected song, perticularly because James always shows off by learning the lyrics and harmony I thought maybe a rose Ave song might come out....

Okay i see. Well i was happy with what we got but of course it could be even better

Old Post 11-16-2017 08:19 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

I didn't like it... at all. She was so mellow and 'behaved'. God, I thought this would be the most hilarious carpool karaoke thus far, but this one didn't even beat Mariah Carey or Lady Gaga....

Old Post 11-20-2017 02:00 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by Ronald
I didn't like it... at all. She was so mellow and 'behaved'. God, I thought this would be the most hilarious carpool karaoke thus far, but this one didn't even beat Mariah Carey or Lady Gaga....

She's a 38yo mother of 2. Of course she is more "mellowed and behaved" than when she was the angsty 20yo punk. I thought it was fun and cute. Idk what else you want her to do.

Old Post 11-20-2017 02:27 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote