Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (45): « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MrPauLL
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
She did say something in a radio interview but it was not what you wrote, just that she has to sort some stuff around the kids first.

Dunno what I've been reading then! Dreaming stuff.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-29-2017 12:45 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Milla and Ciara, If I were you I'd ask myself can I live with it if I book a trip and it all clashes with the tour? But there's still time to book a holiday if you wait til like February/March? Aren't flights the cheapest two months before departure anyway? Or maybe not since my direct flight roundtrip to LA in May-June was 360 euros and I booked like 8 months ahead. Hmm. Maybe consider it too, that it might get more expensive and that some hotels might fill up but that it will work anyway?

Whatever about missing Europe, I would just be grateful I got to see her in Canada, but I can't miss Irish shows!I would definitely change flights, I've done it before

Old Post 12-29-2017 01:13 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is online now Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

So, as of now, shes touring the US, Canada, and Australia?

Old Post 12-29-2017 02:23 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
So, as of now, shes touring the US, Canada, and Australia?

Yes...

Old Post 12-29-2017 02:34 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is online now Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Wow. How times have changed, it was always europe and aus first. I hope she gives gives dates for other places, SOON.

Old Post 12-29-2017 04:14 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Milla and Ciara, If I were you I'd ask myself can I live with it if I book a trip and it all clashes with the tour? But there's still time to book a holiday if you wait til like February/March? Aren't flights the cheapest two months before departure anyway? Or maybe not since my direct flight roundtrip to LA in May-June was 360 euros and I booked like 8 months ahead. Hmm. Maybe consider it too, that it might get more expensive and that some hotels might fill up but that it will work anyway?

Yes, I've been telling myself that I still believe she will tour Europe and I will need as much saved money as possible. It's just that I need something to look forward to in the summer too... Get some vitamin D Not sure if I could even make that happen but that's why I need to make plans already But I do want more information and I won't book anything for a while!

Old Post 12-30-2017 10:37 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Wow. How times have changed, it was always europe and aus first. I hope she gives gives dates for other places, SOON.

It's ridiculous.... How on earth can she just leave us Europeans in the dark about a tour schedule for Europe. I'm getting a strong vibe that it will not happen this time 'round.

Old Post 01-08-2018 12:45 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Ronald
It's ridiculous.... How on earth can she just leave us Europeans in the dark about a tour schedule for Europe. I'm getting a strong vibe that it will not happen this time 'round.
she can kiss my butt then. there is no frikkin way i can pay that much for a ticket AND traveling. this would be the first time in 11 years that i dont see at least one show of a tour.

Old Post 01-08-2018 12:55 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

But is it really up to her anyway, guys?

Old Post 01-08-2018 01:28 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
But is it really up to her anyway, guys?
uuuh who else? i mean it is because of the kids going to school, isn't it?

Old Post 01-08-2018 01:29 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
uuuh who else? i mean it is because of the kids going to school, isn't it?

I meant to write "only" as I think there are more people that have a say in this... but what do I know.

Old Post 01-08-2018 02:15 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
I meant to write "only" as I think there are more people that have a say in this... but what do I know.
i don't know really, that is why i am asking. if it is in conflict with her personal life balance, then i guess it is probably mostly up to her, and that's all i've heard so far. maybe there are also scheduling conflicts or whatever but we don't know anything because noone is saying anything.

and actually my original post was not really about being angry with her. i just still think the whole ticket-price situation is disgusting. it's a shame really.

Last edited by purple18 on 01-08-2018 at 02:22 PM

Old Post 01-08-2018 02:20 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
i don't know really, that is why i am asking. if it is in conflict with her personal life balance, then i guess it is probably mostly up to her, and that's all i've heard so far. maybe there are also scheduling conflicts or whatever but we don't know anything because noone is saying anything.

and actually my original post was not really about being angry with her. i just still think the whole ticket-price situation is disgusting. it's a shame really.

I know But we have to keep our chins and hopes up!

Old Post 01-08-2018 02:30 PM
hookedonspice

I am super frustrated about the lack of tour dates for Europe too, but I really think they are coming. It is BIG money and there is absolutely no way they would pass up on it.

Every single interview she had in Europe and UK, they ask her about the tour and she responds with "absolutely, it's just logistics".

If anything, I bet they will come within the next few months.

I just checked the O2 Arena availability and it is not booked from September 9th - 23rd, and then again from September 25th - October 1st. Most other dates for the year have already been announced and are on sale. I really believe that they are coming very very soon.

Old Post 01-08-2018 02:41 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

I think I'm the only one buzzing it's not announced yet. Can wait till end of Feb for my liking then I'll join in the club!

Old Post 01-08-2018 03:13 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote