Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Photo book for Pink - be in!
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

Smile Photo book for Pink - be in!

Hi guys!

We chatted in the other thread about making a photo book for Pink from us that I'm going to try to hand over to her in May. And I thought what's best than to wrap up our memories with her through out the years with a little message on one spread each (2 pages in A5 format). The pictures can be old/new from your favorite tv performance or photoshoot, pics you made from the show you went to with your friends or a pic of your gf/bf/friend you met through Pinks music somehow. Whatever you have in mind, whatever story you have with Pink and however she has been special to you and your life. Be creative

One spread is not much and we can't fill it with tonnes of pics or text either but I've tried to think of different needs and have made four different designs that you can choose from.

It is free to participate but deadline is strictly set to February 16.

How to participate

Answer these questions and send them in an email to me:

1. Choose one of the four designs (you're not supposed to edit it just decide which one fits your needs the best. I will put everything together): #1, #2, #3, #4:
2. Your first and last name, your age, and what country you're from:
3. Your favorite pink quote (from a song, or something she's said, etc):
4. Write your message to Pink (include something about the memories/pictures on your spread, and what you appreciate about her. Other than that you're free to write whatever you want. Total amount of text should be between 1300-1450 characters blanks included. You can check it here. Swear words are ok, ha ha):
5. Describe Pink with five words:
6. Upload your HQ pics in a folder on here (free but you have to sign up). Include the same amount of pics your design has, make sure they are portrait/lanscape wise correct as well, or I will have to cut them however I think works to make them fit. If you want date and location on your pictures, name the pictures with the date and location (for example Stockholm, 2009.jpg) and I will add text afterwards. Paste the link (not links!) of your folder to your uploaded pictures here:

Copy paste the above and email me at danifranjkovic@gmail.com - it is very important that you use PINK BOOK as topic or it won't end up in the right folder. You will receive a confirmation once I've seen your email. Questions can preferably be asked in this thread

Ps. NO RESERVATIONS. I'll put people in the book by the order I get the emails until pages are filled - so go, go, go!

Last edited by Dani on 01-21-2018 at 06:07 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-13-2018 05:43 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thinkpink4bex
Top 100 Charts Level

Count Lotta (Miss_undaztood2) and me in. Will work on it tomorrow xxx

Old Post 01-13-2018 06:00 PM
thinkpink4bex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thinkpink4bex Click here to Send thinkpink4bex a Private Message Find more posts by thinkpink4bex Add thinkpink4bex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

So 24 people altogether? I'll try to do it.

Old Post 01-13-2018 08:53 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
So 24 people altogether? I'll try to do it.

12 people, 2 pages each...

Old Post 01-13-2018 09:04 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
12 people, 2 pages each...
"There are 24 pages (12 participants), but I'm convinced that I'll have to double that"

Old Post 01-13-2018 09:13 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

Awesome!! Excited to do this. It broke my heart when I missed the deadline for the Hollie's amazing fanbook back in the day.

I just have one problem, do the pictures really have to be HQ? I have no idea if I'll manage to find the originals and many of the pictures have only been posted on fb by other people.. not sure if I can get them to track the originals down.

edit: stupid question, since it's going to be a real book (that is, big) of course they have to be HQ. Ah darn it, that is going to take time.

Last edited by nooneanymore on 01-13-2018 at 09:18 PM

Old Post 01-13-2018 09:16 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
U + Ur Hand

Im in!

Old Post 01-13-2018 09:30 PM
U + Ur Hand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for U + Ur Hand Click here to Send U + Ur Hand a Private Message Find more posts by U + Ur Hand Add U + Ur Hand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

So happy you wanna be a part of it! Yes, 24 participants. But who knows, if I'm in a good mood I might add more if the interest is big enough

Milla - Yeah HQ if possible. But some of the designs have mostly small pictures - so you can try (I'll keep track of the dpi)

Old Post 01-13-2018 09:36 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
So happy you wanna be a part of it! Yes, 24 participants. But who knows, if I'm in a good mood I might add more if the interest is big enough

Milla - Yeah HQ if possible. But some of the designs have mostly small pictures - so you can try (I'll keep track of the dpi)

Yeah, I understand. Uhm do you have the pictures from the Helsinki 2009 show in HQ? There's one of us standing front row that I'd love to include (that you've posted on fb). I can pm you with the fb link to it tomorrow

sooo fun!

Old Post 01-13-2018 09:39 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

Dani, I sent you something.

Old Post 01-13-2018 11:33 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

For some reason each design downloaded as the same one.

Old Post 01-14-2018 11:44 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
For some reason each design downloaded as the same one.

That's weird. Works fine for me.

Email me and I'll send them to you by email.

Old Post 01-14-2018 11:49 AM
Dani

I got a question if it was ok include the location and dates for the pictures. It is of course, but don't write anything on the pictures yourselves, name them with the location and date instead and I'll add the text to it

Old Post 01-14-2018 12:43 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Do you think it's possible to submit using my phone?, I have no computer or laptop, also my photos definitely aren't hq, and I'll be clutching at straws for any photos as my phone deleted itself days after Christmas and I lost everything

Old Post 01-14-2018 12:52 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I'm sure you can download the mega app to your phone and do it It's ok with one or two pics that aren't HQ but it won't work if all are bad quality pictures.

Old Post 01-14-2018 01:04 PM