Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Pink and Ticketmaster.
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
Sounds very probable.

Yeah. I donno. At least I’m happy that I’m “more aware”, but I am very disappointed at the same time. I can’t say exactly by who, because we still don’t have “100% facts”. I however, can’t do much but some more research and if this guy from the tv show replies and wants to do something with this case, I will let you know. Until then, I hope Pinks people will somehow give us personalized pre sale codes or similar for European dates, because obviously the code we all got last time gave us nothing. I am however not getting **** from resellers or premium seat stuff. ***k that.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-01-2018 09:58 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
I edited my post to make it more clear that I meant that we won't get the full refund, only the original price of the ticket even if we pay ten times more, no?

No I got a full refund because seat wave (in Ireland at least) is Ticketmaster, yes you pay crazy prices, but you also get refunded... I got a refund for Peter kay tickets just before Christmas

Old Post 01-01-2018 11:21 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
No I got a full refund because seat wave (in Ireland at least) is Ticketmaster, yes you pay crazy prices, but you also get refunded... I got a refund for Peter kay tickets just before Christmas

Well, ain’t that something then!

I remember getting a Rihanna ticket off some site and getting nothing back because Ticketmaster automatically returned money to the card it was purchased with from the start. Hm, anyway different scenarios I guess.

Last edited by » Dani on 01-02-2018 at 05:42 AM

Old Post 01-02-2018 05:34 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Update. I just got off the phone with the TV guy. He thinks this is very interesting and have asked me to make a little experiment. So I need 9-10 people with me to do this. If you guys wanna help, you can email me asap at danifranjkovic@gmail.com and I will send you the details. Use TV Ticketmaster as topic.

Old Post 01-03-2018 03:41 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Update. I just got off the phone with the TV guy. He thinks this is very interesting and have asked me to make a little experiment. So I need 9-10 people with me to do this. If you guys wanna help, you can email me asap at danifranjkovic@gmail.com and I will send you the details. Use TV Ticketmaster as topic.

I've emailed you x

Old Post 01-04-2018 04:09 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

E-mailed as well.

Old Post 01-08-2018 08:16 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

Ugh, this is ALWAYS the case. I paid 700 euros to have a meet and greet with Mariah Carey in Amsterdam in 2016. Guess what,... she came, said high, shake my hand, took a picture and the next one in line was up to do the same. Total time: 45secs. 45 secs!!! For real??? I felt soooo dissapointed. Now I just use photoshop, same result... less money.

Old Post 01-08-2018 12:52 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Ronald
Ugh, this is ALWAYS the case. I paid 700 euros to have a meet and greet with Mariah Carey in Amsterdam in 2016. Guess what,... she came, said high, shake my hand, took a picture and the next one in line was up to do the same. Total time: 45secs. 45 secs!!! For real??? I felt soooo dissapointed. Now I just use photoshop, same result... less money.

That's a crazy amount of money to meet someone, I never really understand payed meet and greets, to pay that much money they should at least pretend to care ask you how you are or how long have you been a fan or favourite album anything at all make an effort!!

Old Post 01-08-2018 07:57 PM