Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma official video
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
I took it he was delighted about the watermelon.. more than he was angry.

About apparently supporting their current president... i think he has said many times that both choices was sh&t... not that i am defending him, or anything... i don't even read everything that he posts so i can't actually judge. I feel uncomfortable that we are talking about him here tho, what he says or does is his thing, and i don't think we can judge him by his posts.

Some people here have misjudged me many times on social networks, where i sometimes may come up as ignorant or mad, when i am actually just fumed at the particular moment, or sarcastic... so take everything lightly.

i dunno really, i dont really want to go further into this discussion but to be honest i am not a different person on social media than who i really am. so i guess that is why Carey's redneck douche-ness annoys me sometimes. i don't feel uncomfortable, i don't usually mind calling people out on their bull**** and i feel like i would do it face to face too. besides i think raising these topics lead to further discussion and that is not a bad thing at all.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-13-2017 12:48 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

Ok the watermelon thing....made me laugh!! Not only at all the Americans that then started replying "we have watermelon with seeds here" lol but the fact he acts like its a conspiracy against the Americans! not sure what it's like in the rest of the world, but here in Oz you have a choice of "seedless" or "Seed", I never knew by my decision of choosing seedless I was killing myself with government organised poisons! lol.
His comments & rants are actually starting to get funny now, it's worth reading his reply comments for a good giggle, they're either a bunch of red necks worshipping him, his friends having a dig like here we go again, or people who are completely shocked with the crap that's flowing from his mind.
It actually sounds like he is seriously like it even in his private life. So many of his friends reply to his uploads more or less having a dig at his obnoxiousness with money & his high life. I think he means well but just comes across as a 15 year old man child. Maybe all us fans who once loved him grew up & Carey didn't lol

P.s I also love this thread, it's cathartical lol

Old Post 12-16-2017 02:10 PM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

i had higher expectations of that video... especially since the whole song is so good. This vid, to me, just good. Nothing special... not bad. It will be forgotten in a year

Old Post 12-24-2017 02:29 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
I find it weird... I don't think I am THAT aloof/distanced or emotionally detached

Also, I heard being Aquarian with an ascendant in Cancer is not a great thing It's like this chill guy (Aquarius) being annoyed with his too emotional and whiny friend (Cancer), both living in the same body (me )

That's how a friend explained it to me once... I should look into it and look up some sites lol

Oh, and I have to do the 16 personalities thing again. But I think I got the mediator.

Haha yay!! Our family is growing

I just did it on a lunch break when a colleague did it. There is a swedish site in swedish apparently, which made it muuuuch easier for me to answer the questions And I got this one. I think this is the one I had last time too since I recognized everything that said about it

Did you do yours yet?

Attachment: ee.jpg
This has been downloaded 53 time(s).

Old Post 01-04-2018 11:43 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I just did it on a lunch break when a colleague did it. There is a swedish site in swedish apparently, which made it muuuuch easier for me to answer the questions And I got this one. I think this is the one I had last time too since I recognized everything that said about it

Did you do yours yet?

I need to take this test again! I think I got the Mediator back then. Let's see what I'll get this tme around

Old Post 01-06-2018 10:13 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
I need to take this test again! I think I got the Mediator back then. Let's see what I'll get this tme around

Do it! Yeah and I got the commander some time too. Maybe we just have a split personality

Old Post 01-07-2018 05:08 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote