Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > ? Re: Wild Hearts Can’t Be Broken
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
B!BYP!NK
Underground Label Level

? Re: Wild Hearts Can’t Be Broken

Quick question regarding this song. Just heard her sit it live for the Apple concert promoting Beautiful Trauma and was blown away by her high noted. Was wondering what high notes she hits in that song and what’s the highest noted she hits on the CD...I know You Get My Love sounds super high...
Anyone know?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-21-2017 11:25 PM
B!BYP!NK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B!BYP!NK Click here to Send B!BYP!NK a Private Message Find more posts by B!BYP!NK Add B!BYP!NK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

I don’t know. But I’m sure somebody here knows music enough to answer. Hopefully

Old Post 12-22-2017 04:36 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

I think reading this thread before going to bed last night made me dream about Pink and her forcing me to sing in front of her. I think I **** my pants. And when I finally did (sing not ****) I was surprised what came out because I didn’t suck. But she just laughed at me. *shrugs*

Old Post 12-22-2017 04:56 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

E3-G5 Wild hearts? Or do you mean live?

Also the highest on BT must be Secrets? A5? I mean have you even tried to sing that song?

Last edited by » Dani on 12-22-2017 at 05:40 PM

Old Post 12-22-2017 05:04 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B!BYP!NK
Underground Label Level

Lol loving the replies.
I too have had many dreams with P!nk and how we turn into best friends.
I meant recorded or live.
I will have to hear Secrets again. Her voice seems to have taken a huge turn. Very high pitched. Great but I also miss her rasp

Old Post 01-16-2018 10:39 PM
B!BYP!NK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B!BYP!NK Click here to Send B!BYP!NK a Private Message Find more posts by B!BYP!NK Add B!BYP!NK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote