Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > SECRET EVENT Germany
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kr@zy4P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

aww am happy for all ya'll. Post more pics for the rest of the poor unfortunate souls like myself who couldn't go!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-11-2017 01:21 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by U + Ur Hand
thx my love!!!! It was so fun and loving seeing and hugging you 💜💜💜💜

It was great seeing you too Robert and I’m so happy you finally got your picture 😊

Old Post 12-11-2017 07:55 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
aww am happy for all ya'll. Post more pics for the rest of the poor unfortunate souls like myself who couldn't go!

I added like 10 more on instagram last night. My phone is going crazy from all the notification haha. Sharing Pink stuff is always so appareciated! 😊

Old Post 12-11-2017 07:55 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quibell
#1 Video and Single Level

lovely stories from y'all!!
looking forward to the tour and hope to meet some of you there!

Old Post 12-11-2017 11:07 AM
quibell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quibell Click here to Send quibell a Private Message Find more posts by quibell Add quibell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
😍😍😍

Yum yum. Looks like you’re about to make out haha🙈❤️ you should’ve just surprised her with a wet kiss😁

No comment

In train home now.. playing it all over in my head again n again.. and on top of it all i got to meet her last night and she signed my setlist <3 What a weekend

Old Post 12-11-2017 12:38 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

This gig seemed to be amazing! So happy for everyone! All the love, all the hugs! Amazing!

I once had a similar gig at trädgården in Gothenburg for Sony Ericsson, intimate gigs are THE best! ♥️

Old Post 12-11-2017 12:42 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Here’s the setlist for anyone that’s curious to know:
Get the party started
Just like a pill
Beautiful trauma
What about us
Try
Barbies
Who knew
For now
Funhouse mashup
So what

Old Post 12-11-2017 07:48 PM
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy P!NK Fan
No comment

In train home now.. playing it all over in my head again n again.. and on top of it all i got to meet her last night and she signed my setlist <3 What a weekend

You deserved it! ❤️

Old Post 12-11-2017 07:48 PM
nooneanymore

quote:
Those eyes.. *dies again*

Such a warm look!! So happy for you Sophie

did you meet her at her hotel?

Old Post 12-11-2017 08:03 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
Such a warm look!! So happy for you Sophie

did you meet her at her hotel?

thanks
Yea when she got back from TheVoice. She hugged me again and had to laugh that i have her setlist. Gave her some dutch cookies (stroopwafels) and frogpressies. She thankd me for the frog i gave earlier and we took a pic. Shes the sweetest really

Old Post 12-11-2017 09:09 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
You deserved it! ❤️
Thank you Dani

Old Post 12-11-2017 09:19 PM
nooneanymore

quote:
thanks
Yea when she got back from TheVoice. She hugged me again and had to laugh that i have her setlist. Gave her some dutch cookies (stroopwafels) and frogpressies. She thankd me for the frog i gave earlier and we took a pic. Shes the sweetest really

Aww. <3 Just perfect.

Old Post 12-15-2017 07:35 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote