Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk on Carpool Karaoke James Cordon!
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Ronald
I didn't like it... at all. She was so mellow and 'behaved'. God, I thought this would be the most hilarious carpool karaoke thus far, but this one didn't even beat Mariah Carey or Lady Gaga....

I don’t know if you have any problems with your house you just bought but I laughed and smiled the whole time!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-20-2017 04:41 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
She's a 38yo mother of 2. Of course she is more "mellowed and behaved" than when she was the angsty 20yo punk. I thought it was fun and cute. Idk what else you want her to do.

its not what I wanted her to do... its what the platform let her do. 2-3 songs and it was just soooo short. God, this couldve been more fun. Seemed like they did not gave her enough air time.

Old Post 11-20-2017 08:11 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Usher hardly did any of his known hits. I just dont think the song choices showcased anything for P!nk, except for being funny and the party chick. Just felt like a missed opportunity. Even my bf was like, that was a let down and hes not big a fan. Adele did Spice Girls and Monster along with her songs, which made it heartfelt but also funny. Sam did a Fifth Harmony song, most do one cover. Id say Gagas was one of the best song choice wise..especially when she did a Million Reasons...which would have made P!nk's really good. I dunno, to me, it almost felt rushed and less thought-out than previous ones.

Totally agree.

Old Post 11-21-2017 02:51 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

iss there a download yet?

Old Post 12-02-2017 08:09 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Last year everybody recorded an extra song, and then they made a mash up of everybody from the season doing the same song as a Christmas special. Song was all I want for Christmas Mariah Carey. There's a possibility they will do it again so fingers crossed she's involved

I just thought there was going to be one unexpected song, perticularly because James always shows off by learning the lyrics and harmony I thought maybe a rose Ave song might come out....

Youre right, theres a xmas clip.coming.

Old Post 12-11-2017 04:07 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Youre right, theres a xmas clip.coming.
aaaand she's in it. Cute

https://youtu.be/0DpCDxoj_Xg

Old Post 12-12-2017 06:02 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote