Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (921): « First ... « 910 911 [912] 913 914 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
*hugs*

❤️❤️❤️ Thank you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-23-2017 06:16 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Been back for two days.... working my 4th shift already.... I'm all super grumpy. Ha....
I need a nap.

Old Post 08-25-2017 03:21 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
I'm all super grumpy. Ha....
I need a nap.

Or maybe I need a vacation.

Old Post 08-25-2017 03:47 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Or maybe I need a vacation.

Sucks that vacations are always too short.

Old Post 08-25-2017 09:31 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Been back for two days.... working my 4th shift already.... I'm all super grumpy. Ha....
I need a nap.

I like grumpy Jeff. You are always so cute when you're grumpy. I was grumpy yesterday too. And impatient as f. haha.

Old Post 08-25-2017 03:27 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Lmao. I can't even delete my own threads anymore?! YAY, the power of being a mod!

Old Post 08-29-2017 10:11 PM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Lmao. I can't even delete my own threads anymore?! YAY, the power of being a mod!

Good.
I like everything staying.
Wayyyy too often I dig through old posts they are fun to read.

Old Post 08-29-2017 10:18 PM
» Dani

quote:
Good.
I like everything staying.
Wayyyy too often I dig through old posts they are fun to read.

Yeah sure I agree!

But my mac works perfectly now that I've vacuumed it 😬😬😬

Old Post 08-29-2017 11:05 PM
» Dani

I confess I love Revenge now

Old Post 10-22-2017 09:25 PM
boink

quote:

Old Post 10-22-2017 09:26 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink

I can't believe I felt different about it before tbh.

But same thing happened with Riri-Umbrella. I just couldn't stand it first. It's weird.

Old Post 10-22-2017 09:39 PM
N@tasha

quote:
Me too

Old Post 10-23-2017 07:15 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
Me too

Old Post 10-23-2017 08:49 PM
blackrosefore

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Without any notice he was gone to work somewhere else. I got really sick the same day. Next day we talked, I told him. Next day he asked me how I was, in the middle of my sentence he started talking about himself. Next day he started ranting about a guy who he thought was hitting on him at work, touching him, and he asked me what to do with him. Seriously. To make me jealous? Just like we're 14s. I got angry. Then we can barely speak, I'm sitting home, doing nothing because I'm still sick, he's working but he never knows when and where he will on the next day. He usually do night shifts. We can't talk about anything on the phone. He blames me for not writing to him 7/24, not calling him. I can't really talk about anything because this hand-mouth-foot disease got me wrecked in my room but I'm always glad to listen to his work&days. He asks me questions like "do you miss me?". He checkes facebook to see if I were online and why did I not write to him. While he's working.

I miss the times when I could be myself and he could be himself. He needs more talks like "I love you, I miss you, I wanna cuddle with you". All day. I am his everything. He wants me to be his everything. He always wants more. And more. And more. But where am I? Maybe I'm not the person he needs. After 1 year I can't go on and do everything like we'd be 14. I can't run home, cuddle all day and all night, have sex 3 times a day then continue cuddling. I'm just not THAT person. I might not be the person for him. For him there's nothing but me. For me there's the world to discover, friends, family, school, work, hobbies and having fun. I need harmony. I need someone with a stable emotional status, someone I can go home to cuddle, someone who does his own thing and not a puppy who's running after me. I need an equal partner.

He falls apart when we don't see each other. He falls apart when he's not in the center of my attention. With him it comes from deep down, this emotional insecurity and need to have a MAN in his life who acts as a father and tells him every single minute that he's worth it and he's special. He was special for me but now I only feel exhausted by the constant expectations he puts on me. By the constant clinginess, the constant focus on doing everything in my life not to hurt him.

Gosh I was so in love.

Aw.. Döme, I'm sorry. When one person is more insecure than the other, it really strains the relationship. Validation is one thing. Constant attention is another game entirely. People ( even those in relationships) need time to themselves and personal space.

I'm sorry that your partner is insecure, and you have this issue. Tommy is right, though. If it can be "mended" mend it. But he HAS to do the changing. If he doesn't... you're not responsible for him staying in his rut.

Old Post 10-23-2017 11:29 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

quote:
There's so much more that I've found out that is just really sick. But lets just not talk about that now. His ego is the biggest ego I have ever experienced in my whole life. Ever. It's always been like "when it's good, it's so good until it goes bad", and then it's really bad. It's been the biggest and longest rollercoaster ride of my life. Can't believe I thought his intentions were good all this time and that he was nice and had a heart. He doesn't. Thanks babe, I'll be fine eventually.

Awww. You've been a brave girl the entire time I've known you. But I'll squeeze you just the same. *deep squeeze hug*

I am still around. I'm now on Facebook...which took me, like, forever. I'm such a "hide under the rock" person. PM me if you think you want to find my profile, Dani. I'm on there, now. At least, you know we can talk if you need it. Entirely up to you, though.

Old Post 10-23-2017 11:34 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote