Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Post Your Pic.
Pages (306): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kr@zy4P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

they always love it when you kiss the tip

Attachment: 267657_10150313685277254_632082253_9814428_4065635_n.jpg
This has been downloaded 189 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-03-2011 12:57 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
i haven't seen him around here in a while. that Curtyis guy. i'm not sure how to spell his sn but it was something like that.

I don't think I remember him

Old Post 08-03-2011 08:07 AM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
I don't think I remember him
Amin, or "Cuhrtys" is a German guy who blocked me on Facebook. I think he's gay. Meanie.

He's not bad looking. Jens isn't bad looking.

I'm better looking tho.

Old Post 08-03-2011 08:13 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grenn-O
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
Amin, or "Cuhrtys" is a German guy who blocked me on Facebook. I think he's gay. Meanie.

I'm better looking tho.

leaving me out in your reply just means that i'm better looking than you

Old Post 08-03-2011 08:15 AM
Grenn-O is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grenn-O Click here to Send Grenn-O a Private Message Find more posts by Grenn-O Add Grenn-O to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Grenn-O
leaving me out in your reply just means that i'm better looking than you
Pfft. That's because all I ever hear from you is "I'm ugly. I'm too skinny."

Plus, you're not better looking than me.

Old Post 08-03-2011 08:52 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
they always love it when you kiss the tip
o really?

Old Post 08-03-2011 10:51 AM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grenn-O
Banned

quote:
Pfft. That's because all I ever hear from you is "I'm ugly. I'm too skinny."

Plus, you're not better looking than me.

oh, puhleeaaaze! i'm so much prettier than you

Old Post 08-03-2011 01:22 PM
Grenn-O is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grenn-O Click here to Send Grenn-O a Private Message Find more posts by Grenn-O Add Grenn-O to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:

I'm better looking tho.

I think you overestimate yourself. I was expecting the God of beauty according to your descriptions, but you're quite a random gay guy.

Old Post 08-03-2011 01:38 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by charl!e
o really?
i wondered who would be the first to comment on it

Old Post 08-03-2011 02:23 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
I think you overestimate yourself. I was expecting the God of beauty according to your descriptions, but you're quite a random gay guy.
And you know what I look like how?

Old Post 08-03-2011 02:44 PM
#winning
Banned

quote:
i'd like to know the same. i've been trying to find out your identity for ages. you shouldn't hide your stunning beauty from us.

Old Post 08-03-2011 02:55 PM
#winning is offline Click Here to See the Profile for #winning Click here to Send #winning a Private Message Find more posts by #winning Add #winning to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by #winning
i'd like to know the same. i've been trying to find out your identity for ages. you shouldn't hide your stunning beauty from us.
haha well if you're friends on Facebook with the cool people on the board, you should see me. 19 of my facebook friends are from here

Old Post 08-03-2011 03:08 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:

Cuz I've seen a picture. You can't be totally hidden on the Internet.

And let me spare you some time : I don't have Facebook

Old Post 08-03-2011 03:50 PM
#winning
Banned

quote:
haha well if you're friends on Facebook with the cool people on the board, you should see me. 19 of my facebook friends are from here
i'm friends with a few of them, but obviously not enough. unless you lied about your name on facebook...

Old Post 08-03-2011 04:07 PM
#winning is offline Click Here to See the Profile for #winning Click here to Send #winning a Private Message Find more posts by #winning Add #winning to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Cuz I've seen a picture. You can't be totally hidden on the Internet.

And let me spare you some time : I don't have Facebook

Maybe you did. Maybe you didn't. Maybe I'm such a mess that I've got 26 online personas.

Old Post 08-04-2011 12:14 AM