Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Smelly dog!
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Donna
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by wild.angel
all dogs do this! Mine is white and when she does it...well u get the picture! I have no idea how to stop her. She`s nice untill she finds something discusting
haha ye it happened with a dead bird a while back. he hates being washed so i dunno how he hasnt learned, least he aint eating it. my bfs dog ate horse shh lmao

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-30-2009 04:30 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wild.angel
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Donna
haha ye it happened with a dead bird a while back. he hates being washed so i dunno how he hasnt learned, least he aint eating it. my bfs dog ate horse shh lmao

Haha the most discusting thing my dog did...get a paper bag,u might need it... she ate a dead mouse (i didn`t see her doing it) and then we came inside and she started throwing up...and i see this whole dead mouse on the floor...omg! Cleaning that was a torture for my stomack. I wish they wouldn`t love smelly dead stufs so much!

Old Post 07-30-2009 09:16 PM
wild.angel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wild.angel Click here to Send wild.angel a Private Message Find more posts by wild.angel Add wild.angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shraZZy
Major Label Level

quote:
Haha the most discusting thing my dog did...get a paper bag,u might need it... she ate a dead mouse (i didn`t see her doing it) and then we came inside and she started throwing up...and i see this whole dead mouse on the floor...omg! Cleaning that was a torture for my stomack. I wish they wouldn`t love smelly dead stufs so much!
i am soo not coming over to ur house

Old Post 08-02-2009 08:36 PM
shraZZy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shraZZy Click here to Send shraZZy a Private Message Find more posts by shraZZy Add shraZZy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wild.angel

quote:
Originally posted by shraZZy
i am soo not coming over to ur house

Who invited u anyway?
I said u can sleep outside under table.

Old Post 08-02-2009 09:19 PM
wild.angel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wild.angel Click here to Send wild.angel a Private Message Find more posts by wild.angel Add wild.angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

quote:
Originally posted by boink
I know why I ♥ cats ...

Old Post 08-02-2009 10:45 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shraZZy
Major Label Level

quote:
Who invited u anyway?
I said u can sleep outside under table.

dog on the couch, human being outside under the table....i live in such a warm-fcked up-wonderful world!!!.... i wonder why theres so many hate in this world

cedevita can really be a b!atch

Last edited by shraZZy on 08-04-2009 at 12:52 PM

Old Post 08-04-2009 12:19 PM
shraZZy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shraZZy Click here to Send shraZZy a Private Message Find more posts by shraZZy Add shraZZy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wild.angel

quote:
Originally posted by shraZZy

dog on the couch, human being outside under the table....i live in such a warm-fcked up-wonderful world!!!.... i wonder why theres so many hate in this world

cedevita can really be a b!atch

Haha don`t get urself banned! *whisperes* they are watching our every move, don`t let them see you!
Even my dog can`t go to my room tho...too much cleaning if she does.

Old Post 08-04-2009 04:12 PM
Jannèque
Banned

I've had two dogs and both do/did it. I think it's lovely how dogs can roll in shyt and feeling good about it. But yes they do smell afterwards and the only thing you can do is wash them. Nothin stops them from doing it.

Old Post 08-04-2009 05:49 PM
Jannèque is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jannèque Click here to Send Jannèque a Private Message Find more posts by Jannèque Add Jannèque to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

anyway for all the complaining its the least of my worries, my dog has to have an operation on monday they are going to take blood tests tommoro to make sure it can go ahead. i really hope hes ok

Old Post 08-06-2009 10:35 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote