Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Smelly dog!
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Donna
Triple Platinum Record Level

Smelly dog!

lol omg, my dog (lucky) is stressing me out. He loves to roll in other dogs crap! What makes it worse is that he is very fluffy. today was the worst it was all over hs face wft like. anyone elses dog do this?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-29-2009 07:23 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wild.angel
#1 Video and Single Level

all dogs do this! Mine is white and when she does it...well u get the picture! I have no idea how to stop her. She`s nice untill she finds something discusting

Old Post 07-29-2009 08:59 PM
wild.angel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wild.angel Click here to Send wild.angel a Private Message Find more posts by wild.angel Add wild.angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

I know why I ♥ cats ...

Old Post 07-29-2009 09:38 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
I know why I ♥ cats ...

Haha...
SMELLY CAT, SMELLY CAAAAAT.

I'm taking care of my dads cat cause he's on vacation and I cleaned the sandbox and ew ew ew what a smell! I'd rather pick up dog poop to be honest.

Old Post 07-29-2009 09:40 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkf@n!

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Haha...

I'm taking care of my dads cat cause he's on vacation and I cleaned the sandbox and ew ew ew what a smell! I'd rather pick up dog poop to be honest.

You liaaarr!! You refused to pick it up when we were baby sitting.

Old Post 07-29-2009 09:48 PM
pinkf@n! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkf@n! Click here to Send pinkf@n! a Private Message Find more posts by pinkf@n! Add pinkf@n! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by pinkf@n!
You liaaarr!! You refused to pick it up when we were baby sitting.

WELL... I'm telling you.... I'd rather pick that up than clean this...

Old Post 07-29-2009 09:49 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkf@n!

quote:

Keeeythen.

Old Post 07-29-2009 09:51 PM
pinkf@n! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkf@n! Click here to Send pinkf@n! a Private Message Find more posts by pinkf@n! Add pinkf@n! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purge

quote:

so i understand that you didnt clean it then. seeing as apparently you didnt even pick that dog poo up even tho thats what youd rather do yeah?

Old Post 07-29-2009 09:59 PM
purge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purge Click here to Send purge a Private Message Find more posts by purge Add purge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Haha...

You're mean ... cats are ♥

quote:

Well, it's not the cat itself then ...
anyhow, usually you just open the door and be happy that the cat is smart enough to take a dump in the neighbors garden.

Old Post 07-29-2009 10:01 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlackJudas
Banned

quote:
Haha...

I love cats.. do you have a picture of the cat?

Old Post 07-29-2009 10:04 PM
BlackJudas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlackJudas Click here to Send BlackJudas a Private Message Find more posts by BlackJudas Add BlackJudas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purge
so i understand that you didnt clean it then. seeing as apparently you didnt even pick that dog poo up even tho thats what youd rather do yeah?

I did, I have to. Poor cat, shouldn't step into the sh. But the dog? No why would I when Mandy was there?!

Old Post 07-29-2009 10:06 PM
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
You're mean ... cats are ♥

Well, it's not the cat itself then ...
anyhow, usually you just open the door and be happy that the cat is smart enough to take a dump in the neighbors garden.

I'm not mean. I'd loved cats to death if I wasn't allergic. Although it's better lately actually..

WELL this is an indoor cat and she's just lazy and wants to cuddle me aall the time. I think she's horny.

Old Post 07-29-2009 10:07 PM
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by BlackJudas
I love cats.. do you have a picture of the cat?

I can make a picture. But I'm too lazy right now. It's fat and white.. well not thaat fat, but she eats a lot. I got back home one hour ago and there was barely any food left. And I filled it to the top before I left! My friends cat weights 9 kilos. :| :O And she's even on diet food!

Old Post 07-29-2009 10:08 PM
purge

quote:
I did, I have to. Poor cat, shouldn't step into the sh. But the dog? No why would I when Mandy was there?!

did the cat aknowledge you as her new sitter already? by bringing presents to you as in placing decapitated mice on your pillow for you to find when you wake up?

Old Post 07-29-2009 10:08 PM
purge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purge Click here to Send purge a Private Message Find more posts by purge Add purge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkf@n!

quote:

Puss på dej med, haha.

Old Post 07-29-2009 10:09 PM