Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Watcha watching right now, right this second?
Pages (42): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lianne
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
1st episode of Dark Angel.. its been a while

I love Dark Angel

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-07-2009 07:07 PM
Lianne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lianne Click here to Send Lianne a Private Message Visit Lianne's homepage! Find more posts by Lianne Add Lianne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
libbyb
2nd Grammy Level

I'm a celebrity get me outta here on MTV

Old Post 06-07-2009 07:49 PM
libbyb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for libbyb Click here to Send libbyb a Private Message Find more posts by libbyb Add libbyb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lianne
World Tour Level

Celebrity Wife Swap

Old Post 06-07-2009 08:15 PM
Lianne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lianne Click here to Send Lianne a Private Message Visit Lianne's homepage! Find more posts by Lianne Add Lianne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purge
Triple Platinum Record Level

matrix revolutions

Old Post 06-07-2009 09:20 PM
purge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purge Click here to Send purge a Private Message Find more posts by purge Add purge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grenn-O
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by purge
matrix revolutions

aww, memories! i saw this back then in theaters with my friends who i see only like 1 time in 2 or 3 months miss old times...

Old Post 06-07-2009 09:43 PM
Grenn-O is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grenn-O Click here to Send Grenn-O a Private Message Find more posts by Grenn-O Add Grenn-O to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
freakunleashed
Banned

what I like about you on tv

Old Post 06-08-2009 10:49 AM
freakunleashed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for freakunleashed Click here to Send freakunleashed a Private Message Find more posts by freakunleashed Add freakunleashed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BadInfluence
Banned

watching how my mac acts retarded again and goes off and on on itself :s

Old Post 06-08-2009 10:54 AM
BadInfluence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BadInfluence Click here to Send BadInfluence a Private Message Visit BadInfluence's homepage! Find more posts by BadInfluence Add BadInfluence to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cuhrtys

quote:
Originally posted by BadInfluence

haha all your computers destroyed

Old Post 06-08-2009 10:56 AM
cuhrtys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cuhrtys Click here to Send cuhrtys a Private Message Find more posts by cuhrtys Add cuhrtys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
freakunleashed
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by BadInfluence

it's scary, i had visions it would explode on my lap or something

Old Post 06-08-2009 10:56 AM
freakunleashed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for freakunleashed Click here to Send freakunleashed a Private Message Find more posts by freakunleashed Add freakunleashed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

with one eye, Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind. but it's really confusing, as I didn't see it from the start. I don't get it. but I like having it on in the back

Old Post 06-08-2009 11:16 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BadInfluence
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by cuhrtys
haha all your computers destroyed
my one at home is still alive but its damn freaking old so cant blame that! it are the macs who are evil..why the hell did i went to that meeting :s damn okay it was for the free food
but i still had to stand uninterested for 1,5 hour damn it!

Old Post 06-08-2009 12:23 PM
BadInfluence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BadInfluence Click here to Send BadInfluence a Private Message Visit BadInfluence's homepage! Find more posts by BadInfluence Add BadInfluence to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hrb213
In Detox Level

Fawlty Towers

Old Post 06-14-2009 08:10 AM
hrb213 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hrb213 Click here to Send hrb213 a Private Message Find more posts by hrb213 Add hrb213 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JustAgyness
#1 Video and Single Level

polish film, "Rejs"

Old Post 06-14-2009 08:12 AM
JustAgyness is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustAgyness Click here to Send JustAgyness a Private Message Visit JustAgyness's homepage! Find more posts by JustAgyness Add JustAgyness to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xx18wheelerxx
World Tour Level

I think it's called out of the blue. Other then Bones sundays are crap. imo.

Old Post 06-14-2009 08:58 AM
xx18wheelerxx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xx18wheelerxx Click here to Send xx18wheelerxx a Private Message Find more posts by xx18wheelerxx Add xx18wheelerxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
one_last_time
2nd Grammy Level

the news, woo woo

Old Post 06-14-2009 09:09 AM
one_last_time is offline Click Here to See the Profile for one_last_time Click here to Send one_last_time a Private Message Find more posts by one_last_time Add one_last_time to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote