Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Watcha watching right now, right this second?
Pages (42): « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 37 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Grenn-O
Banned

^ i loved how the first season was kinda like a tightly written novel very well thought-out.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-10-2011 04:12 PM
Grenn-O is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grenn-O Click here to Send Grenn-O a Private Message Find more posts by Grenn-O Add Grenn-O to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OriginalPunkCar
Triple Platinum Record Level

trying to figure this out:

http://youtu.be/jPhYRtK0fBU

Old Post 05-11-2011 03:26 PM
OriginalPunkCar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OriginalPunkCar Click here to Send OriginalPunkCar a Private Message Visit OriginalPunkCar's homepage! Find more posts by OriginalPunkCar Add OriginalPunkCar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zaany
Top 100 Charts Level

omg thats so lame

Old Post 05-11-2011 03:34 PM
Zaany is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zaany Click here to Send Zaany a Private Message Find more posts by Zaany Add Zaany to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OriginalPunkCar

quote:
Originally posted by Zaany
omg thats so lame

her voice is ...
but the muscle control some of those women have... makes me twitchy...

Old Post 05-11-2011 07:24 PM
OriginalPunkCar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OriginalPunkCar Click here to Send OriginalPunkCar a Private Message Visit OriginalPunkCar's homepage! Find more posts by OriginalPunkCar Add OriginalPunkCar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zaany
Top 100 Charts Level

Muscle control, sure. but the video is lame

Old Post 05-11-2011 09:14 PM
Zaany is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zaany Click here to Send Zaany a Private Message Find more posts by Zaany Add Zaany to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hrb213
In Detox Level

quote:
Originally posted by Grenn-O
^ i loved how the first season was kinda like a tightly written novel very well thought-out.

I think another big card for it is the Father-Daughter relationship.
They are hilarious!

Old Post 05-12-2011 03:27 PM
hrb213 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hrb213 Click here to Send hrb213 a Private Message Find more posts by hrb213 Add hrb213 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
#winning
Banned

seinfeld

Old Post 05-12-2011 11:20 PM
#winning is offline Click Here to See the Profile for #winning Click here to Send #winning a Private Message Find more posts by #winning Add #winning to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grenn-O
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by hrb213
I think another big card for it is the Father-Daughter relationship.
They are hilarious!

yeah, they were great together. so bummed it only lasted 3 seasons...

---

watching "happy endings" -- very, very funny show! i thought i wouldn't like it, but i'm pleasantly surprised

Old Post 05-14-2011 09:55 AM
Grenn-O is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grenn-O Click here to Send Grenn-O a Private Message Find more posts by Grenn-O Add Grenn-O to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

mandy throwing cups around herself soooooooooooooooooo funny

Old Post 05-14-2011 10:36 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
mandy throwing cups around herself soooooooooooooooooo funny

What drugs?

Old Post 05-14-2011 10:48 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hrb213
In Detox Level

quote:
Originally posted by Grenn-O
yeah, they were great together. so bummed it only lasted 3 seasons...

---

watching "happy endings" -- very, very funny show! i thought i wouldn't like it, but i'm pleasantly surprised

yes yes, three seasons was not enough
There is the trailer for the 4th season, or possibly a movie where Veronica goes to the CIA or something along those lines. It's set a few years after season 3... it's 10-15 minutes long I think.. enough to make you sad.

Same goes for Dead Like Me. I loved that show, and it was popular! but it lasted 2 seasons + a direct-to-dvd movie...

Old Post 05-14-2011 02:16 PM
hrb213 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hrb213 Click here to Send hrb213 a Private Message Find more posts by hrb213 Add hrb213 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grenn-O
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by hrb213
yes yes, three seasons was not enough
There is the trailer for the 4th season, or possibly a movie where Veronica goes to the CIA or something along those lines. It's set a few years after season 3... it's 10-15 minutes long I think.. enough to make you sad.

Same goes for Dead Like Me. I loved that show, and it was popular! but it lasted 2 seasons + a direct-to-dvd movie...

yeah, i saw that season 4 thingy on youtube right after i finished the show so much potential for future seasons! really sad

Old Post 05-14-2011 02:22 PM
Lady GaGa
Banned

Pokemon Black and White

Ash is going for his second gym badge in the Unova region

Old Post 05-14-2011 02:24 PM
Lady GaGa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lady GaGa Click here to Send Lady GaGa a Private Message Find more posts by Lady GaGa Add Lady GaGa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
What drugs?

Just a bunch of good shots, lol.

Old Post 05-14-2011 05:05 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Just a bunch of good shots, lol.

Ok

Old Post 05-14-2011 05:40 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote