Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Watcha watching right now, right this second?
Pages (42): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
one_last_time
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by hrb213
Second episode of Weeds season 5 <3

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-18-2009 11:45 AM
one_last_time is offline Click Here to See the Profile for one_last_time Click here to Send one_last_time a Private Message Find more posts by one_last_time Add one_last_time to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hrb213
In Detox Level

quote:
Originally posted by one_last_time

Old Post 06-18-2009 11:49 AM
hrb213 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hrb213 Click here to Send hrb213 a Private Message Find more posts by hrb213 Add hrb213 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grenn-O
Banned

simpsons, and i keep thinking: why isn't simpsons funny anymore? this is an old episode i'm watching, so that's a good thing i'm not so much into the newer ones

Old Post 06-19-2009 05:12 PM
Grenn-O is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grenn-O Click here to Send Grenn-O a Private Message Find more posts by Grenn-O Add Grenn-O to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Leannee
#1 Single Level

Friends .

Old Post 06-19-2009 06:21 PM
Leannee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Leannee Click here to Send Leannee a Private Message Find more posts by Leannee Add Leannee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lu!s
#1 Video and Single Level

New York Goes to Hollywood

Old Post 06-19-2009 10:32 PM
Lu!s is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lu!s Click here to Send Lu!s a Private Message Visit Lu!s's homepage! Find more posts by Lu!s Add Lu!s to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy-Pearl
In Detox Level

quote:
Originally posted by Grenn-O
simpsons, and i keep thinking: why isn't simpsons funny anymore? this is an old episode i'm watching, so that's a good thing i'm not so much into the newer ones

Same! Gotta agree with you on that one, you can't beat the classics

Old Post 06-19-2009 11:26 PM
Crazy-Pearl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy-Pearl Click here to Send Crazy-Pearl a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy-Pearl Add Crazy-Pearl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MeLuvP!NK
Triple Platinum Record Level

Sex and the city

Old Post 06-20-2009 03:22 AM
MeLuvP!NK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MeLuvP!NK Click here to Send MeLuvP!NK a Private Message Find more posts by MeLuvP!NK Add MeLuvP!NK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grenn-O
Banned

simpsons
"dad, you killed zombie-flanders!"
"what? he was a zombie?"

Old Post 06-20-2009 05:37 PM
Grenn-O is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grenn-O Click here to Send Grenn-O a Private Message Find more posts by Grenn-O Add Grenn-O to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LouLa
Top 100 Charts Level

I've got Big Brother live on but with the volume down while i'm listening to Missunderztood.

Old Post 06-22-2009 02:13 AM
LouLa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LouLa Click here to Send LouLa a Private Message Find more posts by LouLa Add LouLa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pearljamgirl07

quote:
Originally posted by Grenn-O
the big bang theory <3

I love it!! one of the best shows at the moment

I'm watching two and a half men

Old Post 06-23-2009 04:47 PM
Pearljamgirl07 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pearljamgirl07 Click here to Send Pearljamgirl07 a Private Message Visit Pearljamgirl07's homepage! Find more posts by Pearljamgirl07 Add Pearljamgirl07 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sillycj

Wimbledon: Murray vs. Kendrick

Old Post 06-23-2009 05:13 PM
sillycj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sillycj Click here to Send sillycj a Private Message Visit sillycj's homepage! Find more posts by sillycj Add sillycj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
freakunleashed
Banned

documentary about gays in iran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAzM...amp;feature=fvw

if anyone is interested

Old Post 06-23-2009 05:21 PM
freakunleashed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for freakunleashed Click here to Send freakunleashed a Private Message Find more posts by freakunleashed Add freakunleashed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Purple Stuff

I Carly...Nickelodeon.

Old Post 06-24-2009 01:57 PM
Purple Stuff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Purple Stuff Click here to Send Purple Stuff a Private Message Find more posts by Purple Stuff Add Purple Stuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

lol watching pinks top 20 on 4music and jordan from heres been on several times now

Old Post 06-25-2009 08:31 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

louislouise final episoooode :') <3

Old Post 06-25-2009 08:31 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote