Registered: Mar 2004
Photo book for Pink - be in!
We chatted in the other thread about making a photo book for Pink from us that I'm going to try to hand over to her in May. And I thought what's best than to wrap up our memories with her through out the years with a little message on one spread each (2 pages in A5 format). The pictures can be old/new from your favorite tv performance or photoshoot, pics you made from the show you went to with your friends or a pic of your gf/bf/friend you met through Pinks music somehow. Whatever you have in mind, whatever story you have with Pink and however she has been special to you and your life. Be creative
One spread is not much and we can't fill it with tonnes of pics or text either but I've tried to think of different needs and have made four different designs that you can choose from.
It is free to participate but deadline is strictly set to February 16.
How to participate
Answer these questions and send them in an email to me:
1. Choose one of the four designs (you're not supposed to edit it just decide which one fits your needs the best. I will put everything together): #1, #2, #3, #4:
2. Your first and last name, your age, and what country you're from:
3. Your favorite pink quote (from a song, or something she's said, etc):
4. Write your message to Pink (include something about the memories/pictures on your spread, and what you appreciate about her. Other than that you're free to write whatever you want. Total amount of text should be between 1300-1450 characters blanks included. You can check it here. Swear words are ok, ha ha):
5. Describe Pink with five words:
6. Upload your HQ pics in a folder on here (free but you have to sign up). Include the same amount of pics your design has, make sure they are portrait/lanscape wise correct as well, or I will have to cut them however I think works to make them fit. If you want date and location on your pictures, name the pictures with the date and location (for example Stockholm, 2009.jpg) and I will add text afterwards. Paste the link (not links!) of your folder to your uploaded pictures here:
Copy paste the above and email me at email@example.com - it is very important that you use PINK BOOK as topic or it won't end up in the right folder. You will receive a confirmation once I've seen your email. Questions can preferably be asked in this thread
Ps. NO RESERVATIONS. I'll put people in the book by the order I get the emails until pages are filled - so go, go, go!
Last edited by » Dani on 01-21-2018 at 06:07 PM
Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged