Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > What do you guys think is going to be the next single?
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

What do you guys think is going to be the next single?

Well?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-22-2017 12:59 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

For now.

Old Post 12-22-2017 02:29 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

I think we'll get a "slow song"
Barbies - Whatever You Want - For Now - Wild Hearts

i hope Wild Hearts, but probably it'll be Barbies.

Old Post 12-22-2017 03:00 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Whatever You Want, For Now, or Where We Go

But Id love WYW or Barbies.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 12-22-2017 at 03:24 PM

Old Post 12-22-2017 03:21 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

Whatever You Want with hopefully a proper video. I think it has the most hit potential.

Old Post 12-22-2017 04:46 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I wouldn't mind Whatever you want or Wild hearts either

Old Post 12-22-2017 05:46 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

Hope for WYW or FN !

Old Post 12-22-2017 05:57 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SergioFunhouse
Double Platinum

Revenge

Old Post 12-22-2017 08:49 PM
SergioFunhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SergioFunhouse Click here to Send SergioFunhouse a Private Message Find more posts by SergioFunhouse Add SergioFunhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
#P!nkCh!ckey*
Major Label Level

Given the label likes to stick to 'radio friendly/popular' songs, I reckon it'll be Whatever You Want or Revenge (especially since Eminem just release his new album)

Old Post 12-22-2017 10:54 PM
#P!nkCh!ckey* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for #P!nkCh!ckey* Click here to Send #P!nkCh!ckey* a Private Message Find more posts by #P!nkCh!ckey* Add #P!nkCh!ckey* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

Hopefully Where We Go or I Am Here

Old Post 12-23-2017 09:01 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Hopefully Where We Go or I Am Here

As the best song on the album IMO (and one of the best songs of her career) I really, really hope I Am Here will be released at some point. Maybe as big finish to the era. To release it now might be a bit too soon. Also, I have a video idea in my head for it

Where We Go is nice and would do okay I think, but I'm afraid the song could cause a bit of trouble. It sounds like sooo many songs from years ago which might cause a bit of legal problems. But she said herself that she thought of Mumford & Sons when she wrote and recorded it, so maybe she already paid the fees

Old Post 12-23-2017 10:53 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
But she said herself that she thought of Mumford & Sons when she wrote and recorded it, so maybe she already paid the fees

I had no idea! Where and when did she say that?

Old Post 12-23-2017 11:06 AM
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I had no idea! Where and when did she say that?

She says it here:
https://www.acast.com/bizarrelife/p...yperry?autoplay

Old Post 12-23-2017 11:41 AM
hookedonspice

Ill be happy with Whatever You Want, For Now or Where We Go!

Old Post 12-23-2017 12:06 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
She says it here:
https://www.acast.com/bizarrelife/p...yperry?autoplay

Thanks for sharing! That was fun Loved the accents, haha. She did good!

Old Post 12-23-2017 12:39 PM